5/31/24

🥗🥗🥗🥠 We all have a personality flaws near or far, but as long as ..

Wishing that’s spread the gospel the good news at the heart. 


Both of you can be rigid and brick and commenting or bossing or testing this friendliness make the powerful man to sound like in fear. They let you, so we live through at it. I didn’t say that much and everyone else accord. Some is more rigid and some is greedy, to say you are not the gay, so the rest is not the sinner. Some people to go by the moment. You ask …when people wanted to win. 


Westlife - Rose

https://youtu.be/VTCQBuYhq_s?si=0Rsau_cCKhPff_bq

I usually ask them…whom are they and why they have come ? But if Kian says, I will say, no, it’s you guys free will to go and buddy together. The money and the family. I would not go anywhere near. I am fine here. Some people cherish to hold like one lifetime is thousand years, you have to say every 100 years?

Some guys are artistic and talented. I am inside my world sleep and sound.


I sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment