5/31/24

Ninji Turtle

They are supposed to be all older than us.

Yeah? Usagi and we have a Chinese words, you want to look up for your butt to hit on 4000 years history humiliation. 板子

https://youtu.be/BOI-bY6OV5I?si=LeboJwIBc6M_KJCU


Human does would be only …want, desire, eating, full, sleep well, aged and pain, aging and seeing everyone leaving, exit. But there is a comparison, of course. 

How is your fusion reading the last 2 lines, I say every second means? You are not the multi-task in any organization scale. You cared about so many things, you got trained into that manner not you born to or will ever be born to anymore ? There is a belief involved. 

Answer you the question ?


Hey all you low IQ, that 2 line re-write. The last word put the first sequence to call you stupid IQ don’t grown on moding pipe? Laugh ?

Haha, I think it’s very funny anyway !! Your brain in chemistry has per second you know what you are doing at all… hahahah….


That’s not you are? So, what if we fade out, you close books, other than this world, you cannot close down the movies of course, I am seeing that much on that Keanu’s neighbor is Leonardo Da Capri, I heard. To us is in irrelevant but you cannot take it they doing that very badly behind all your back. 

So this porslin doll is not your cultural beliefs it’s one of those local folktale, what do you belief, the saint from the church and the Pope ? If they are the front display, how you imagine they stand before you to act up if this movie is the TV all over the world, run like me every line on the www, that’s with Google permission or you gonna force them on your cases to authorize ? You are not sure about a lot of things so you act like that? The white beard running in 50 years old where the things are?


You have a front load yard to make the friends right now. The white gay guys world as you wish. Closing the books would be you enjoy your height all world around without us. No, you watch the movies, you have to go out and Friday night eating home me and Kian or Nicky. What does people do on the Friday the family theater ? The pop corn and the pop ?

I explain to you the different profession of the white race tall guy friends. They will not be your parent, if your father died, you will have no more parent to show off this groups of the while friends. This will be your fear the most, I tell you the truth. You glue this in front of you look at it every Friday. You just don’t believe a word I say. That time is running on everyone. 

You learn the correct things or not when he is alive.


What if I were you ? 

Re-structure your room to study table.

A lot of A 4, schedule from 8:00-9:00

9:00-9:20 rest or sleep

9:30-10:30

10:40-11:40

12:00 eat sleep til 1:30

1:30-2:30

2:40-3:40

3:50-4:50


Dimmer, relax, phone, tV, movie

3 months, re-write that schedule 

Doing what? Read, re-write, keep printing on your desk, file, re-file, re-write.

You doing that for 3 months, then you imagine the day your father will not be there anymore.

You pick 3 days a week see if you can squeeze that schedule for 3 months. You tell them, it’s you keep reading, writing and file every works or the speech included. Not roaming in the palace.  You will come to a time your father after, you start to panic. 

You find out this year, all of us still in front of your attention span. 


I don’t care what you do on that table. You sit in that re-structure table without the computer. 

Your room is big enough, turning back and forth. No we, they won’t see your writing or whatever you scribble. Any SA. You cared about this things. You doing nothing but live that schedule 3 days a week, for 3 months, you want to blank mind, you blank mind on that desk.  Sit on that empty table. 


Mission Impossible - Rouge Nation

Yeah, I watch from the beginning. 


You mean if the rulership me here or Asia saying not France disappear, the Europe mad or not known why the Asian telling them that? I can just do the education for the regent reason someone like all of you. 

You find out in 3 months, you tell your father. 


We are here. Meaning they are on the tour knows you exist. You cannot handle everything with anyone, you feel somewhat lean on, we are the same age. No, I saw that Annca TV, from China. I am guessing what you suppose to be doing and that glucose lady. Did you ask your father or near by whom. If you get this sheet I told you today those conversation, you still be with that old lady ?


They …?

Producing or writing the music, I say Bieber them. Shane knows Brian knows Nick or Justin. They are on the panel? The table set up, but that’s not your jobs. Of course not. You be responsible to your literacy when you express that in the real life or the given jobs, those are not your jobs, page 3 til page 4. 

Even in the military, you need to be responsible to your own literacy. 


No  they aren’t all that quality people when they run down their energy, the food, the water, the tiredness. Every guy has a very bad temper in this Era, in this Age. In case you didn’t realize I kept being reminded.  If you keep doing this, I tell you what’s the real power to fake every job until you learn on your parts. Me with those guys in front of your present garden party - I say I am home far away your drug places. In the reality, I didn’t really have that power. 


You are not a puppy, I am a puppy.

When the court decides  it’s the Royal money or the money I made with the UB that time the organic chemistry + these laws or Simon / KR Renaissance idea, to fail 500,000 entry tests. 

It means I can be one person living in my fame and fakesness.

I say no, it’s not like that but I tell you sounds like I know my reality. But you as the England Royal will still dominating the world they see you. I am just far away from you.  You, will need to make it those friends on your own. They will tell you me living in the capitalism city, it’s one apartment I close my door.

I live til I die. I don’t need to get near to any Society. Whatever the charity or the Society. 

If I am being with those guys, it’s 2 different National flags. They will not air them on my TV with the mayor to hurt me on purpose. I took that as true. They didn’t tell me that life would be that complicated to handle, at least that worked choice they would have asked me.

Teaching is not a complicated world, the university professor or the doctor is not a complicated world. 

But you will be expected to be the England King so those society I will tell SA or Shane, not those things. 


200 years ago in America, there was those pioneer as the founding Father whom sign the declaration of the independence. There are those whom today the England and American remain close. The hallway will get deeper and deeper where you no longer see the door entrance this external day light, the media, or Middleton with 3 kids inside that door. You don’t want them 4 be killed, you do exactly they meant you deliver in life. Nobility in life, the literacy to handle all around. They can kill anyone they want, including that Tim Cook.

Stand like you standings, sit like you sitting, table like you set up for your guests and VIP. 

Those days you will realize what are these movies made for. 


“Why are they helping her ?”

You say that kinds of the language ? It’s the capitalism, it’s all dead. I am the IMF unlimited money means crash down all of you, keep talking, just the capitalism.  You keep using the wrong per words says. 

You believe it…my patience last …

Your butt is your character, together beating up. Til one day you no longer require that 板子 beating on your butt to pretend anyone needs you to sit on that jobs like your brother or Middleton, this is the psychology play, they need you. You never know someone like me.

You want that beating butt like my sister. You all believing, it’s just to die, to live right ? Tell me, what you believe they all require you to play the back and forth games. Is that your nanny must you? Tell me tell me? This pull and push games it’s because they coming back to you and you know it, tell me tell me, what I don’t know, yet? It’s the human affection, you must be needed…you know that. You know well, per beating back and forth so a game of getting something, a talk like the underground street gang, you believe this game, say it, say it, you believe it you bet on it the low IQ survival art, like your brother best friend ? It’s all on the peripheral. Try to stand tall and taller …you know it, how great it I will forever exist at all. Haha…every human on the concentrating camp, it’s per muscle move, like or dislike it’s not a preference, it’s subjective to the free will and that fear is not enough, I will tell you how fun you will witness your heart…all of them, you feel amuse so remember giggling feel the knowledge surpass you knew well. 

Haha…





No comments:

Post a Comment