5/27/24

Next channel 66 Harry Potter - half blood Prince | Deathly Hollow 1

Ch 65 is at … the Good movie in Hollywood | Shazam, Fury of God

Commercial.

You don’t have the classmate together trash you all? Or I trash them all before, middle, after all of this?

The movie no matter what, it’s you wishing them and their parents well at their every weekend party, and if they succeed those eloquent in the court room to boost their ego, they will be the happiest person in the world. 


What if similar on Earth, one day we all die. Same bar gate like the palace front gate. 

Same like now. When we die, the heaven’s gate bar. They are the wild ghost or the hell. You gonna tell me right now, no matter what I get hurt, I don’t remind you that if you do your mentoring to your friends, not everyone hates you not to participate the greatest wizard of the plot ? By first telling them? 

The Earth cannot calibrate the effect after we all dead.

https://youtu.be/P-x2u7FuSMk?si=W4lqe-Ik2L-iOcPB


You have a civilization, when they all dead let’s say 50 years  + or minus. Every ghost here at this time. And knowingly this entire humanity and the civilization was per ink words inside your mouth to talk every line, every words every alphabet …that’s a humiliation to die. That’s an opinionated view. 

I am at Shazam, the Fury of God.


I just remind you every once a while. It’s on the next channel, I can shut it off, too.


UK has land small, not America. So, right now they all maid themselves, driving to the court room on their own expense, scared. By themselves. What if…one day I need something, one of them out of 65-70 them, to run one extra court room because because because ? They are in fear all the time, and relocated. America is a democracy land, but most of all….= Mummies (1999), the Zombie scene?

That’s 3 them running, one that man and a maid. They remember that scene? It means to them if they are 60 years old, they never gonna be a correct parenting for their own for anyone, but they start their per line now at 38 years old. Per words, per right, per clear? They get into a habit to run, or knowing the scene ? Train them no matter what, I know you all hurting me…I look like I scared or you vent in front of the judge what if you are ? And then you would ??


They have try those words …the spoken words. 

No, a lot of people might be all dead including the judges too. They go to hell and watch the movies per word per scene per review, right. I am the only Truthful one, your Bible.


The humanity is in a very very low air, they lucid mind is not going to deliver that humanity jobs. Per lucid words and be clear. I can only deliver how much until. 3 years ago….I have never heard a word these 3 years. Not one vision sending in to me, 800+. 

Zawanna was the Education Department 

You more upper world knows how far that words means, you will learn your lesson in burn. 


This movie …she always knew she used to inside a certain power, when she got killed instantly by Zawanna she will admit the after world she always knew, and she only want to do harm for anyone, that’s whom she was she was a Vietnamese !

Til the ghost world come, that’s the whole humanity 50 years you think how long that really will be. They have no body to body hands - the thoughts are the gays. To a certain used to be the gays. The liking thoughts, the admire thought, the reverence thoughts. It’s the same like here. 

(Lower my head) 

In front of her per word talking. That’s the ghost real world. That law, you cannot alter them. 


No, maybe not every kinda of guys are the gay. But they stay near since young, anything near, to touch, to hug, to talk in their growing years. I used to had a volleyball team.

I saw, I see, I heard.

I didn’t go anywhere. My happy world is my bed everyday to sleep. 

They must had a crush, a date, a fame well popularity standing next by each other. The same height walking out in the mall. Be seen together. Be seen together, the memory lane, where they have these video next by each other. The memory songs. No, I left them. They were just the kids age, those things mean to them, just like now. They gonna see each other die all that ?


My high school

https://youtu.be/cczh9uAjq1g?si=nqBD6lXZkNVj4bBP

The humanity never grew up. I always know.  You gonna tell me these otters seeking there …gays partner next to each other ?


When I grew up to work these for my property one day, the annual tax, it means my per papers look right. When we were in the high school, we don’t have a worry to keep a home or keep the environment clear or take that one extra trash bag out, or they visit each other again in the same city, they seen the rental place full of the instant cup of the noodle smell or the noodle soup. If you grew up apart and one visit, that will be a forever goodbye !! 

You just pretend you don’t know that. I was the near by leadership. That collaboration doesn’t last long. 


This movie …

The original idea you all never make it to the court room, so follows OU.

Now, you all triggering in the legal society, with the people dead on your head reason, and us got scared this titanic. If you all triggering to that one judge get you all killed before I can reach that court room line…these humanity karma probably it’s legally on top of you, because you keep walking in that legal line. I didn’t arrive yet.  It’s best …you put some spiritual idea to not limited how prayers help you to dissolve that per blood shed.

The spiritual Master or the power, when the Heaven design things, it could be for the humanity reason. But …this much one lesson learn, there is a monkhood your body don’t reborn like this Billy out of the grave.

Imagine I mediate, not you all together meditate to clean up all these air. 





No comments:

Post a Comment