5/26/24

King had a mother, was a Queen. just like those American medical board - spirituality.

When you die, you will witness things all around you. That is the Near Death Experience will tell you. Most of you targeting me to take advantage on me, but I am the only one lesson that pain, or even open my mouth to sound easy to be access not avoidance.

I give you a certain time frame to resist and hit on, like a very spoiled rat or you have a certain language with your parents. You parents and you have the same attitude. Don't make me say the second time, cut your kneel in half, you yourself sew it back with the needles. What does that mean?

If I don't show up anywhere...it means you all die, until I could show up. Every single human given that tests of the imposter before. That person got killed, you will all get killed, whomever I talked to. Every single words don't heard, just I talking from me to you, including those SA. No one will remain alive.

That is not the near death experience, that is an immediate kill and dead. 


You prayer like you believe those rural Christian, that is Ronan current time. But he supposes to be informatic in that world, that is my business I talk left, I talk right, I talk East, I talk West. That is my problem. None of you should call him without that lower down your head, you thought you are buddy, because I exist. That is the end of the period talk. 

You are not going to begin those lists, so you waiting someone will come to you. You need someone to boss you to go to these home entry. That is the best friendship, the best handicap on the chair, never talk you back, tell you the life story to make you buy some grocery errand, to the mail box, to call their son and the daughters. That is....if you start, if you starting. 

You pray no one will come to that medical facility zone. You keep mocking me when I say the only standard in the hospital. That is the only thing you never learn what I say, clear? 


You fail in 2014 / 2006. That is on the street immediate means....you doing funny thing 9-5, they will tell you, why that is a DMV 9-5, you do on purpose anymore.....you and your parents, rural low class brat. Poor human on the food stamp if you even acquire.




No comments:

Post a Comment