5/27/24

⭐ If I Anna feel...to the court room judge, what? ⭐

I have my right, correct, not to go in the court room. That right remains in me. Like I am shy, like I am not outspoken, like the personality shy away, the physical health nervous, or unsure. 

In front of you, I say, "Those are not the case."

In front of the judge, I can say anything I want, but I won't be going there. I am not sure every judge knows, but the court room didn't see one voice sound in front of them.


So let's I Anna got forced to process the police material on line, and I just random say on such such date, "Those are not the case." like I chat with everyone, including your parents finding the missing children. They over heard.

If one day I show up to the judge, is that.....I can say anything I want, I won't be saying that. I don't walk into the court room, that is what it means, "Those are not the case."

And then pass the ball to another person.


She says, seeing the UB group activities, Reptilian or Grey does on purpose. No, you don't use that 2 words, no.

We say, she does on purpose. 


Is this an argument? No.

Because you express you consent or disapproval of these? No, I say, those are not the cases. Finished right there, no more discussion. 

And we say, we think we all agree you do on purpose because those ET put these classify material in some way, everyone got a file. She looks at the screen and says her parts, "That is the not the case." we got screw.

No, not we. You. You have your file, so far you are not talking about your file, yet. I keep saying staying inside your own case, staying inside your own arguments. 

So its we gang up to use you, is that a crime? Similar. Theft to crime, but you don't do it on purpose, you find out that is a group activities, everyone has a file. She decides that is not her hands receive, that's it. Finish discussion. 

We can say we all got forced to file. No, not true.

What's not true? You walking into the court room by yourself will. That is not forced to file scenario. 


Did you talk to the lawyer? Is that legal you don't talk to the lawyer, and talk what you think?

Legal. The internet www, technically your blogger you can random saying any lie if you want. 


We talk to the lawyer, we didn't say we want to join the efforts, join the case. But I think the lawyer understood us.

Okay. 


Queen say, or the birds, you want to be Ronan? Not those file to me. 

If I claim, someone hurting us, all of us, is that an argument? You have a saying from...you discuss with your lawyer before you make a saying best.


Queen says if I am Ronan, like the birds say.

No, not like that. The capitalism is looking better, the governmental branches those are the modern trend, you have a trending how executive world forward some momentum. You don't say the religion. That is the Sunday weekend side by the society. You go to the hospital, you go the IT expo, you travel international, that is the modern trend.


Why this Queen keeps saying I am Ronan?

I spent the court room jargon to go through, the success chance is higher if I understand which language does the judge wish to hear, so I deliver that language. Its not right or wrong technically to those files, let's say, you and me different. I can prefer my method to go to the court, will be the only judge like those language be heard. If the judge heard the things he prefer, I will succeed. That is how you go to the court.


I only want my money, I don't care he likes it or not.

I prefer he likes it as the judge. 


What is the language that the judge like? Not OU language, that kind?

You find out what is the judge's background was. My hospital doctor is from the Boston University. 


What is so big deal the judge likes it or not, that is the fairness means !!

Right.


Do you say the judge can got fired, if that is not fairness and justice?

NO!


Is that the business that the judge likes to hear, like we give the judge some business advantage those kinds?

No. The legal words like a legal jargon, they go to the law school for.


What does the judge like?

If you stop threatening him in the court room, anything you talk about it. Stop doing that.


We or I have our own argument?

Right.


Is that an argument we keep telling the judge was, is or the future?

No, not like that.


No?

No.


Queen says you just wants to make your point?

Okay. I don't know what to tell you.


If you were me to file?

After 20 years, then you file.


But that is the time gone?

The general all those movie files its 30 years gone, imagine to say something I think the court overall knows that. You can ask the judge. 


No comments:

Post a Comment