6/05/24

⭐️⭐️⭐️ 80 for Brady

Ask my mother …every schedule. The vegan ice cream. 

Trio that building, they just sold it. 6th. They are my thing?


When I nap, I thought about before, you …try to concern if you use my saying, it hurts me or? Is that the conversation means? Oh~ a certain character human doesn’t get hurt on the face when given you things really. But since you have that thought, if without me, pretending I don’t exist 10 years ago, you made it on yourself….that’s straight page 3, you love Obama that UB whole video stadium things every one you remember. You will not get to Simon or Nicky, but you directly enter the true love in the page 4, connecting to my works 10 years later, becoming a supporting factor to me and your eternity evolution starting ten years ago. By yourself, by yourself to this time near Obama that very short 2 talking, you insert yourself in the conversation because of ten years ago you succeed. 

Without me, be independent means, independent away from your parents. 

Those arguments, it’s the judge wants you just be free to talk that’s why they call you in I think. You never told me how you get in. I refrain your every words with far away leash to 65-70 strings, but ….you slip in 5 mins talking about your family, or my facebook. You didn’t stay on the arguments.

You want to tell me how you walk in like that? 

Is that you think it was funny? Some debates ? My new best friends those ?

That page 3 always exists …so…


And if we succeed, what ?

Let’s say we find the true love in the capital, what next ?

Without me, without them UB. Your new life either capital to move to the new places to meet some Murphy laws people. 

What do they look like ? Tamang TV. The metal steel made sleek glasses building. The Metropolitan. 

https://youtu.be/54s5TXe0aWk?si=g5lxd0uItWVz_YJ9

They dress like this or the background I understand. They can be inside those Western world house IKEA those. Like you seeing these boy bands, I cannot understand, right. They can be looking anything from …you thought the professor look to a doctor too …anywhere looks normal to you. But they are those Murphy laws people, the high intellect elite. They doing that with some Chinese kids. The new taller Chinese. The new generation. 


Babaji

https://youtube.com/shorts/bpC-giz2nlE?si=qqDDh85EDULF0cQA

Like Zawanna those? 

Sporty, Babaji swims too.


Do they have the pet? 

The women might have the dogs, right. Not me raise a zoo of otters those, no.


What’s they different from the religious people?

Their will to bend the reality in front of them and in their life. They are highly literal too. Keep fitness to keep their mind in balance, they learn the science way to keep healthy. Their mind clear, the diet to keep the shape, feeling well. 


They will be at?

New York City.


If I make it one day, Obama won’t be there?

Which lifetime ? You don’t come back to UB, you realize that ? They read the books or they expose themselves the fast information and highly intellectual. They go and join those local NYC. Like Meet the Parents, you seeing those, especially that’s ex bf. That one. The girl’s ex bf, the taller race. The fiancé. Their every entrance door design, to look, to book room, to that small family to gather to talk. The Christmas movie. Even my English tutor he works in the book store or those magazine editor, they are those. 

These movies makes me believes those for a very long time, America !! But until we have to do this…everything shatters in my both hands hold papers or these…you go to associate with them, you find the means to get near those. It will never be in Buffalo.

Yeah the bookstore, You’ve Got Mail.

They wrap on the blanket with the eye glasses, on the chair to type the computer, with a mug they buy in the bookstore. Those giant Christmas Barns & Nobles. A tea or a coffee. 



We want to hurt you.

Right.


But you keep feeding us things.

I tell you everything is WRONG when I found out WHAT you could possibly DID, EVER!


Is that the competition means?

Never.


No, I mean the guys.

You are all too short. 


So you always knew we can never hurt you?

Never.


But you tell us what to do all the time.

That’s stupidity anyone with a brain will tell you. You never make those mistakes in front of anyone, on the TV air and in front of me, ever 


So why do you help us?

You are 1000% error, when you hear that, you will find out how you continue another 40 years in waste 1000% in error.


But we want to hurt you so isn’t that we take those …to the court room. 

You are the 1000% human error ever be, walking in starting by the look to what’s everything happened to you. The court room not necessary is the Murphy law those but your mouth, I already say 1000% in error. You want to keep running in loop 40 years.


You told us that, but you didn’t reinforce us to realize that, that’s 1000% in error and we are the human error?

No matter what, your parents or those before Prince William get the one week new job new title be safeguard tiny bit, all I did didn’t in waste, those pull out and now this America is near the election. You no matter what when I pull the string, you hear 10%, at least open up your mouth to ask someone. 


So if the judge knew we are the 1000% error, we will never make it?

I think you don’t care about the argument I found. You want that ending of the 40 years in loops. 


Correct

But I got a job and a page 3. In front of everyone I say once, it’s heard once clear. 


But we didn’t think it will be this serious …true love

I say once!


So we will never find out each others bank account or the argument they submit to the judge?

Are you planning to get together ?


No.

You sure about it?


We thought you yield to us because you will lose one day.

You and me don’t have a case, none of that is the case. Whom is the winning party, there is no defendant!! I say that the thousand times !!


We complain of …that’s not the case ?

Your entire crowd is squeeze yourself to the judge. I am the final verdict of that final judgement 194 like a rehearsal. I used to tell you what ? You all go and squeeze in to the judge all together. 


Is that real now if one of us is the princess those ?

America !! No matter what I stare at my job, that’s at least telling yourself what’s the Beauty & the Beast the East rises mean. I say once, that’s more than enough.


But aren’t we, one of us be the Royal will hurt you ? Or that’s 1000% in error too?

Where ? On the map?


Movie: 17 Again


If thar movie we didn’t say the Murphy law and it is, we wrong ?

The judge didn’t need to know that’s a perfectly right, but correct you didn’t find out.


So that means we wrong ?

You don’t have a conclusion that end of the day, you have another appointment right after the court room. 


No comments:

Post a Comment