6/07/24

⭐️ Ate? If my family is in the court session, should I presence ? No.

The judge calling you back? They asking you hiding things the whole lifetime and how is Meghan?

You hiding things in front of them or behind them. I am not your mother, I know that. 


You doing this hiding not close to her inside the house? That mansion you feel the space and the modern furniture ? I saw the story from the YouTube Cinderella (2022). That’s how manly you feel no more junks news or being find out dulging bullet stuffs. That’s how you choose to run your family all around, one thing God given you for a warning. It’s the race skin you care about. 

How did you choose to drop the school to say smoking pot or the drugs later on be found, and not the pubic fountain how you govern a nation ? The girls screaming the man they cannot lean on or be treated with the respect. They all used to have a dream and a hope because …you were their security of the whole lifetime, not me, not those need to stay away. 

My mother used to got married when she was just got off the college, a pride she keeps switch the job and one of the job is Disney, near here a building she points to me. You think she cares about her used to be ?

She knows that’s her fault or you telling her in words, that’s her fault since 2019. How do you 2 take a photo in Nigeria side by side ? You used to come out differently, we anxious to see you 4 together on a talking panel on that stage, Middleton is not all that comfortable. As the public, we don’t have a hope. 


( My facet wall still on, not as psychi birds hurt that much.  🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️ still a lot of earthquake ?!) 🦅🦅🦅🦅 hold their neck ask. They toning the brain…with your wall facet. 

The girls that have those motivation, you seeing them more delication to be a mistress or a Queen, to keep the public in talk at the right format and keep those posture clear. It’s a photo news not the quality in life you saying raising the kids out of the spotlight. (Facet third time on, my mother at the bathroom.)



So the movie on, you went to judge her ( fist on got off the seat). I am asking you a question. How is this great wizard Harry Potter be judged this far, her stuffs not arrival yet? You mean when the kids grow up, her news were her Canada film set (facet on) warning her. 

( I think it’s not psychi brain toning …you ask the birds )

I read.

These girls have no hope in the man, none of them can lean on. They doing nothing but blames on me or on them starting my father when I was born. Every man don’t exile to another barren lands, it’s me verse them. How long the eternity hell you wish to see?

So fix it.


I say already a whip 3000 starting the face 3 red line down.

Tell me every aunt and uncle pamp per words. How much it’s one me verse all of them. Say it….right. It’s a fun game. 



No comments:

Post a Comment