6/12/24

If my pain is mostly at the abdomen area, like the heating pad....

You have the forehead sweat, you almost fainting all that. I think its your uterus, below that abdomen ( = your belly cord), below that, that is the bladder or the uterus overlapping place. When you gain weight like me, I sit on my chair, I can touch my fat, I am so so so fat for this sun or the moon thing electromagnetic. That is all fat to me.

That is a very dry heat, you mean like the blanket in the winter, if you put those meter on. Too dry, you as a women body, when you have a poison line (your forehead sweat), you do not have one dew touch your any lower waist line, that killing effect to you. One water dew. You wipe your forehead all out, all the time, slowly. someone gently touch, very very very lightly. That is a poison line I done it so many time in my life.

In Ancient Chinese, that is a "weak sweat" like a fainting sweat kind of saying. Your entire body internal is weaken down. That word in Chinese.

But when I say wet heat, that is down there, like the warm water bathing, not when you literally faint on your couch, your forehead fainting.

In this world, one guy ever seeing you becoming like that, I am telling you....they were already junkie.....




No comments:

Post a Comment