6/09/24

It would be ....( same to Ivy League)

You have....these sheet I read to you. ๐Ÿ“‘๐Ÿ“‘๐Ÿ“‘๐Ÿ“‘ 

The same groups you were happy in your university groups of the friends similar to Pang, drunk, night out, groups, party. Show up one of those peripheral side like his facebook. ๐Ÿ“‘

๐Ÿ“‘ To the father mother because you are the Ivy League, those party has no money, other than just your family wealth or the company paid you like my brother. Many don't have the family wealth if you are not in debts those. We wishing you well, (they wishing you well the senior officers whom determined this). That is a happier outlook, just no money.

What you really need to do were....๐Ÿ“‘๐Ÿ“‘ 

one of you were the son or the daughters like City of Hope - Beckman Research Institute Toby, or Dr. Bing's daughter or Jonathon's father is from Roswell Park. (both are the cancer institute) 

City of Hope - Beckman Research Institute, that is the hospital affiliate (next sheet) ๐Ÿ“‘ 

Roswell Park, Buffalo gen (the Buffalo General Hospital, near that Mc Donald House for the family to stay, CAC or APO project)


But this thing pass you so long ago the free will society, you just need to be Pang, that entire look out exactly like his facebook. Loads of the friends, and be seen, everyone the perfect white collar away from the parents, they aging and old, and will die. You expense your math right til the retirement. That's it. ๐Ÿ“‘ 

What you should be doing its to ๐Ÿ“‘ At those gluing office to Jonathon's father (2018), you find the Roswell Part directory phone book on the website like (we have here for that Nobel Prize, it is the governmental Research Central), this phone directory will get you to the 

๐Ÿ“‘ Director. You need to stare at the Vice or the Director, and you replace them like 6 years ago, pretend me every word Bible, bow kneel flat the next second. Trespassing the building walking there, and say hi. They are not a thing inside those circle. Not his father, not Dr. Bing Shen. You step on their head to get near those, and make yourself in your entire group activities, you are the both university principle running the entire university and that Roswell Park Cancer Institute, to that Buffalo General Hospital


(So there is a best part of this, Zawanna says)

"Its to get to the New York State that governor or some legislator to prove, one of those pill proposal, those entire guideline procedure, the proceeding methods so you will get money, or get the funding. How people survive to live and breath."

(That is how he talks.)

Anything to be (but) that Conan Detective - the Crimson Love Letter.

But they understand what that means, only those military senior officers they determined that. Your opinions don't count, only their peripheral, seen, or knowing that counts. 


So if you convince them are the religious human flesh wall people to die or to blood? Those senior officers? I don't care about them neither, more than 2 people, one of them will tell somebody, there is a group efforts to blood the streets, I think.

You find them on the internet, to approach them? How I hatred you all, curses you all, right...they do something, correct. I don't care if that is the religious faith. Those people you knew them? Usually it is best the quiet to die, exactly the following the past doctrine. I give them the courage to believe in that. The white hats? Kerry them will called them similar to a word called the white hats. The normal standing there officers. To be honest, I don't care one person they say they are white, and they do the legal thing, or they hang themselves to die. You care about it, because I say their description? No, I don't care about it. ๐Ÿ“‘ ๐Ÿ“‘ ๐Ÿ“‘ ๐Ÿ“‘ ๐Ÿ“‘ The last sheet, you don't read the ending part of it, and this sheet.


I am not sure you understand a word I say here.

๐Ÿ“‘ Where is your money?

According to this sheet, in order for you to outsmart that groups of the Ivy League the same age, you will be one person going alone. Alone, you will walking in those dad or mother of someone's connection to be there interview at the door, and make an acquaintance. You introduce yourself at the door, tell them about you, you have about 5 mins to 10, and somehow they agree with you, or that father or mother's position, you can get in the lunch every day to move yourself the table near those 2 Director + the Vice, to wave or to move over that table in the cafeteria, with that ID to pay the food.

You will have no jobs you say 9-5.

They either knew I am that type, anyway, I just say it as the last sheet and this sheet, my way...because if I don't tell them what's my way, that is the only way, or that is just the method no matter what, you get there to replace them. Maybe they knew I do those things, I don't know which description line they written to sound like this. I just give the correct format I tell you, I am the one typing too long, its too tiring. 


(Laying down)


๐Ÿ“‘ 

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐


Sorry, you want to re-watch that Conan Detective - Crimson Love Letter, you Ivy League usually doing more than pre-view your lecture notes to then review after you studying those lecture hall - audio your own tape how to speak the correct jargon English at your lecture halls?

Do that. Re-write they think. Only they think. Without Craig Ballantyne and that Eben Pagan High school only. I say that thousand times, period. Every single movies, only only only only what they think. Never what you think.

These sheets.

๐Ÿ“‘ ๐Ÿ“‘ ๐Ÿ“‘ ๐Ÿ“‘ ๐Ÿ“‘


Where is your money? This is the best part .... (imagine they literally sounds like that at your ears)

๐Ÿ“‘ ๐Ÿ“‘ ๐Ÿ“‘ ๐Ÿ“‘ ๐Ÿ“‘


There is a ......๐Ÿ“‘ military honor like their uniform, they turn around when you enter the door to suggest the religious rebel, one of those. Sorry. say that again.

There is a military honor like their uniform, they turn around you entering the door to say, they should die. For some reason they were going to ask you where is your money, not necessary a debate on the military honor, what their real jobs suppose to be - its the military honor they be there, and die. They know exactly what that means: Where is your money?

If I write like that, they know what that means.

I think the correct answer its I die. 


The sky has those painting beautifully....brush at. That is another sheet. ๐Ÿ“‘ 

You like the Pinterests?



oh ~ the Youtube, has the cooking thing (Zawanna looking)

Cooking thing?


You mean when I get my court room stuffs those, its just me and my mother. This entire city just me and my mother. I asked her, she probably wants to go to my brothers or my sister those traveling back and forth. I tell her, she might die with them, but she can go. She dies then she dies there.

If she says no, then she stays here. No, I don't care about that nick. Not my father, not him. In the real sensation inside my life, how would I go and proceed if I dream about my money those? I do exactly what I am right now here.

Shane coming near, he is one person coming in to talk, that is just one hour talking. No more seeing this person for the rest of my life, or that Westlife. It didn't have any meaning to meet, or to see, or to keep it. But I take it, one of that is real.

No, of course not Ireland. I told you its black burnt down lands everywhere. 


She has the friends those, or she has the nurse, by herself, probably downstair whichever I think....They gonna tell me, they move back to where they should be. My father got married in America. I don't move them because I have the power. They just keep doing their own thing. I want to, or my mother talked to me, I just tell her, they gonna die before her. She already heard that. Yesterday I told her if we go near anywhere, they don't feel friendly by themselves, to get along. So she says to me.

"Me and you there, Tina they just never get together that way on their own."


So that is just 2 people?

1 in my own space here. I gonna ask her. I have some city service, her age is arrived. Some other things the city they do. She has those friends she wants to buddy together, she goes and doing that best on her own. The handicap those world. Just 1 her.

The yoga friends and the hobbit yoga teacher in the studio. I make sure she can handle that.....or she gonna keep the roommate those? They are buddy together. Those things I ensure or I asked her, I arrange those. When the things are on going, and things are easier on her side, I look at the news again. I don't do those extra things. Just one her.


I have nothing in my life in the last 20 years. That guy I don't need it. 

If he flies in, the birds say Shane, I say my mother, because he is too old, no longer allowed at this retreat format.  Here we speak only our language. No English, no hospital here. I have to find someone to do those communication. Unless he is desperate needed, he called me. My personal sensation, I don't care about it. 

My personal sensation feeling that way. I only go by how I feel that day, that overall, and this is exactly how I feel.


So I don't care about the photo art?

Of course not. 

In the last 20 years, I seen 2 people. I just don't care about a human that much. This is a City, this is my home, they cannot reach my city wall anyone, anywhere else. I don't care about it. The birds care about it. You go and find out what they say everyday with the Japanese otter. 


So this is not the religious cult or something?

We are a city, not the yoga teacher studio, that is what you mean the yoga mat with the yoga pants, the New Age?!


What is the city means?

Toronto downtown. But we are a lot more relax, because the real NYC or Toronto those white won't be here. Its not the international competition, its a home. Anyone makes a home to. They go to Japan, to be those elite powerful to sound every word correct. This is my home. I sleep in it. 


Just one person sleeping in the darkness?

I can ask my uncle and aunt selling their place, and move here, right. My mother is below them those things, I would ask. They are tooooo noisy there, the metro line.  Its for my mother. Just basically things she cared about it. Her family. She that is what I mean. She, that means to her.


Not even Eben and Craig those?

Of course not. Shane they use too much this music sound, I don't care about the music, I keep saying it, shut up.


You just keep sleeping in the darkness?

This is my home. I care about nothing, don't bother me.


The birds say what, the building here? or Zawanna? By the time near, I feeling it.

When I sleep enough, I land in Ireland. She has a set of routine, and some of that uncle or aunt stuffs. Near her, those stuffs. I don't need to really care about here. 

They show up before, during or after, I talk to them. I may never talk to them.


So I don't care about their money?

No. Shane is a leadership there....he keeps all that....ALL of that better on his own. I found out. He wants to ask me, he asked me whichever lifetime he thinks of. I won't be think about one tiny things at all. But correct, I found out.


Next - you mean your money or my money?


No comments:

Post a Comment