6/09/24

Ivy League

Panda, you cannot go to sleep? I have something….for them.


Ivy League, Ivy League, Ivy League.

87+ percentile, 90+ 95+ 97+


I personally will tell you there is a huge difference you were guessing all the way.


The human body wall, those religious white, soft, inept military officers ? No, they have no mind and drive inside their brain about something, like they like God in their life points and decide to die together those ? I let them all die together. No money and Hollywood culture, in their life, those kinds …Just do the Murphy laws those.  It’s the modern hygienic only. I found. People drunk, un-conscious, not responsible driving. 

In the God's degree, its what really inside their brain 24 hours, each person, each entry, except my world. Movie: Champion. How the girls talk, how they be treated. 


This is what you intended to ask me? I hear that or that is literally happened at the governmental branches door? Zawanna says those Ninji turtle kids, or this is Kerry them the entire classify world? You don't need to live in those worlds. Pass by them. I just told them, "That is not the case" (pass the ball). You look up the screen, and say, "That is not the case". Finished talking.

Those kids often drunk. Very very often exactly I draw you.


So ...Ivy League, Ivy League  📑📑📑📑📑📑📑📑📑








  1. The chest line up photo
  2. The social media (suppose to be whom)
  3. Not those dating service 250 lies women photo, every one of them cared when you lose your body shape
  4. The web 2.0 ---> Web3
  5. Technically my major they will tell you that. But there is a reason open up your mouth to talk literacy wise, you all should have no problems as the Ivy League, the family background, and the money statues
  6. I think I mention I know your brain 1) Hollywood Romance 2) Money (the opposite sequence)
  7. You wish, that is not one of your professor for your university alumni you found .....
  8. I have used that database before. Its a career office. Not the student development center. You went back to the school like Peyton?!
  9. Your own world university, Ivy League.
  10. Your photo art.


If you meant they are all softy white to hear my saying to when you deliver your photo art. They might knowing that before I show up, there is a difference, that one photo art art art. SMCH did nothing but the photo art, if you ever met her in person. Just imagine what you might be seeing in the in person format.


So...there is a giant panda in England. I think I heard him says he knows what is the Ivy League with someone else. oh ~ this round table stage looks like your age. How old is this Panda with those near by?

(a) You stand up same as giant as him, shake hand, your back is bent, you are not consciously aware or you will for now, knowing he sees everyone not by the first impression or the first sight.

(b) At your eating table, you are the giant as him, your face looks fresh new, and you seek him approval. He has no brain, you don't dominate him on the first sight.

(c) You stare at Eben ?

(d) The giant panda he ever does, its how to scream in that roaring mansion every corner someone could literally hear him. You want to try that anger management before you go there again. Open your chest and volume. Your vocal volume, and your head space. It works very well. 

(e) I am the none confrontation people, I look the same like everybody else to be honest. You are on your own, when you stand up.


The westlife video (back bent), I show you?! Every public occassion, you need to, you need to, you need to concsiously knowing when you stand up from your chair, you literally practice that every public occasion, all the time, all the time. Like you breath, straight up your back. Now.


Try again, straight your back, open and close your eyes, heavily. Breathing.

See you are tense?! You will be like that all the time, you forget those entry the eating table, all the time you forget. Second thing would be your forehead, frawn, like I cannot see in the sunlight, you put a mirror at your face, so you see. You use your hands open up your eye brow, literally speaking, or you open up your 2 cheek, with your 2 giant hands, pull up, drag your temp, this toward the hair behind line.

Like 2 pawn, 2 head tempo, okay, press a bit, drag (pull back) towards the hair. Use your eyes, open up your eyes, up lid and down lid.

Conscious, conscious, consciously. 24 hours present in that moment when you open our eyes, what's in front of you. 









Of course you don't look like that in person.

Usually he is very nervous himself, just trying to carry one conversation in front of 1000 people he sees every single time this outside his mansion life. You didn't need to be nervous, because similar age, and he is literally running that every single time, with or without the improvement he seeking to make his jobs lighter. Put his mind calmer.

Meaning he doesn't care whom you are, what you do, its the same every single day until his life improved, except your life. But when you do show up there, what you really want its to make an impression to him, so you find something differently other than those too nervous paper proposal to hear. 

Like you spent the money by thousands, he knows you and him the same. But I would prefer you don't do those things with your gambling methods in your life.


is he literally improving his life? NO!.


So you don't need to be that nervous in life. But let's say, I already know him here, and let's say I seeing him about 10 second and no one around too much noise he be himself or he proves himself. I would just tell him, "Sit down." Something on the table. Don't care whose' table that is.

"Tired? on your feet. Yeah, I tell the waitor to get another set, drink it. They were always there. "

"Yeah, just wait here, that's fine."

"What they usually do, I been here 3 days. That is the stage you always get on, so are these new people they bring in, the speaker to get on. I am all the way to the back....here we are. Is this you get on? When? You want to go to the bathroom now?"

"That is your assistant, how about you sit down there too. I tell others to another table, that's fine. You hold his things, he goes to the bathroom. Anything inside your pocket, not in the toilet. Now. She holds it, that's fine. "


Of course, none of you imagine that. I live in the 5 Star hotel since the science committee people at the ground floor lobby, everyday their jobs, I bring the Hallo Kitty. That time, we were on the "Cell theory", or "the waste heat" (in physics, 2021/2022).

The commander, not just the commander-in-chef, that will be 5 grand hotel venue ball rooms in one hotel event one weekends, next by each other, and run about. You get on the stage, and lie about it. They usually give you 6 months in heads up, not me running the second day landing it down, or at least give me 3 days to write a speech draft and find a USB on the laptop and print in someone's office, if I have a name, that kind. The upper hotel should have a computer lab, how do you print this things and get on the stage in 30 mins writing, that is 45 mins in finding a printer and this laptop, I wish I bring my USB, that's why I say to Ronan, he gets loads of those USB.

You are in the same office wall? or home? For the rest of your life. You thought about that what I say to UB? So the university professor's jobs isn't that bad has the summer and the winter vocation at all. Right... ....I say a lot of the things to UB, I just don't know some of them are the mental those. If their parents found out them, the parents dump them, or if they have the parents at all. 


  • The analytical aspect of the data, or the data sheets, the graph / or the graphic data analysis.
  • The background check.
  • The multiple disciplinary PhD academia performance, or the combine researches. 
  • The university or the hospital research institute /institution own by the private or the governmental funding.
  • The cross field studies  


A lot of those words in combination. And not I literally writing it down for you, pretend I never were talking to Ivy League.


The movie

Edge of Tomorrow, you know what that is?

There is.

3310

There is. No, not me. Except me.

A Brahma Day opens and close

There is.


I have a lot of the options on the Journey to Flowers. But that 

I think the current time its at Zawanna them, there is a hell waiting in the dessert keep walking, waiting in a long line, and are the Cosmo at Babaji's home when he opens his...which side of the home, other than the gate where I drew that. Not sure where is where. He manages all that.

The current stories were take off your shoes, and leave it on the dessert sand.

Another side would be Cosmo Eon on that waiting UB a curve line from Student union towards the UB Alumni. But that is...his heaven, but not his living space, where the celestial wifes bathing (fat), or they fly or dance, with the balcony, anything I drew all that, his front yard,. that is his prison place.

But he been prison for millions years ago to Eon in the real hell.

They keep changing it. But he has a gold shining throne with his gold shining guards all that. He trespassing just like that Austin human, spider. Between the home is relax breathing, no money talk. In the physical dimension were his rank to the military has to lower down, during this time. That is physical laws.

I cannot tell you which one is the illusion by the time I die.

I don't think about it.



Except my side.

Not open.


He is the three World Laws that seating, everyone knows that. That is not the story he told me or asking me. But I know that myself. The human resources.

I met his disciples, the female maid. You never met those SMCH maids those. With the spatiality its called the home.

The Earth is called the world, so we keep doing this, we are the lawful worlds. Other than the bow, kneel, flat.


No, you don't understand it.


If he is in the hell, I will never ask him a thing any process at it.

There are 2 hell. Keanu and JC goes, that day, everyone kneels.

There is that sand beach, leave your shoes at the sand, and you keep walking the concrete road just like another chat days with your military friends, or your family. 

And there is the hell in the end of that 3 days keep moving, day or night, you don't need to sleep. You feel its the family reunion those everyone chatting, just like another normal day, another normal scene.

But that 3 days will end, that is the immediate hell, I cannot see, the sun drop down, I usually not there. 


The Heaven - that is not his living place but those are Cosmo, Eon or Kalpa this Ancient Chasez or Zawanna brings the team work people in. There is a Eon or Kalpa worlds in the physical dimension? Anyway, I trust that, so since the time stretch so long....

You all just need to be MD or Ph.D, finish talking, do the group projects, the university principle, not just the teacher, the educator. Those inter-galatic committee board - the international meeting from the low civilization as the back up team insert as a girl, you imagine you get on the expedition team those (to do the debate). The Taipei Tape water or the correct is the City Underground water. The eco-friendly planets, on field...the trash concept, or swifting the leaves perfect ( the whole forest, or the trailer near the park lake where you took the kids kingdom garden on the field trips), like Steve Jobs young.

Anyway....we finish talking those requirement. A correct human. None of this will ever be a correct human looking.


I just wasting my time here, I already speak once.




No comments:

Post a Comment