6/23/24

King + 2 Prince

King  Your IT Full Room + the Royal guards

1st  same



2nd, what?

35 years are too long to wait, that is what it is? I am busy. Its my Sunday.




I still have Boston those on my Line App, that is my business. Its their W Two World TV, they care about it. My roof here....they are 3 younger guys I think other than their age. I don't know what happened to my mother's head. 


Otter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvdZSK7mDjc

King's mother....0:44


Everything is in darkness including the photo outside, it was the white 2 clouds. cannot be detected by the camera. All darkness. No, not uploaded. Need to close my door small tiny sound.










If I purchased, meaning for my tax reason, so just these side, its too noisy that side, so, no...its not the whole block. I am not even sure, just a few apartment, I see what I get the money from, and I clean these up, both the floor or the sink, all those simple works and put a futon in it. Just the empty apartment, I tell someone to wash the sink every once a while and bathroom, and all of you combine to see how fast my apartment disappeared? Its old, yeah!


My side and my cross, but that cross, goes to the 2 unit on that side. Some floor, not every floor I guess, its a lot more noise that side. We are near the castle side.

Put nothing? Just empty? Yeah. For now. The family things, what I imagine....where to put them? Here? If they are not coming back right now, I leave them empty and clean up. You take time to renovate, and we just have them those looks like Home Depot right down stair....so to clean up, and the water pipe, I clean somewhat myself, its very easy. I will ask them. See how fast they disappeared? I did ask. It rains, and that side they fix the roof or the floor. My mother side, I gonna ask her. Maybe these fix the building has the tax? I don't know. See how fast they disappear? You all using my side of the data, only my money can disappeared. 

The tiled outside too, its those small tiny tiled? And something drop down on these glasses panel. I gonna call someone to pick them up, or find ways they climb this things. The wire and this small tiny piece that.


No, I don't do those elaborate things, the simple things. I know what to do.

The kitchen and the bathroom, and clean up the floor, and check the lighting.

We rain meaning its very humid. Meaning? We used to have that downstair, when we grew up those ivory....so if you process that right, or not right, they don't come up, that wood, light yellow color those. And when you say a giant guy, these toilet is small. I think the AI toilet is bigger? My mother know this things, and those internal pipe she told me she changed them to the stainless steel before.

Most of this water sink, its where the hair, I just poke them yesterday, the water flows fine. I used to live in that Jame's house, he does those things. He uses those long long metal wire. I use the cotton bar. Its going through. Its the hair. How my hair goes in, I don't know. A little thing I know how to do, I just gonna re-customized my room here, or I ask my mother. The main thing its here we rain. The floor up, I need to fix this side.


I buy bulk, of course there is a discounted, I asked them, I have no fix hour schedule? But these family they might be just staying where they are. I see open, then I buy. Its not the most urgent things. I want to think about it. Its the old apartment here. I do a little bit wiring thinking just these 2 sides. My home stays here, feeling better myself. 

We are the concrete wall, these walls, what normally do its you digging loud noise, to open that kitchen hook up and see what's happening in there....per apartment. The kitchen and the bathroom, so you gonna have those rubble on the floor to clean up, its the entire apartment to clean up. I just highlight to tell you. We are not the wood panel 2 by 2 or 4 by 4 however you line up in America / Canada.

You want that connecting points a tape water flows clean to each this unit when I use it. There is this residue on the sink, you have to use those scrap things to wash the sink every once a while. I gonna check this hard water or the soft water thing. There is a certain thing, on this one side, whole this building this side....probably I find a way where the overal things they use for the building. There is. I already asked.


 I am not you.


The chemists suppose to know this thing, at least my middle school I already know this thing in class, or I seeing my mother does those things. My father is never useful, but he staying in my uncle's house. I asked him....if he needs the help to clean that up. He says no. Square's that aviation uncle, right.

I put a futon here, he can just sleep on it. 


Futon


I used to sleep on it in WaterMARKe, Irvine. Not my bed from Sam's club, too height up.


Probably when I am done....first. I put those IKea bookshelf, or something looks like that. I put the simple things in the apartment. I let them air out for some times. Later, I put the people on it.

The bookshelf looks like... this  or this.


2 or 3 room ( I don't remember, what this Hugh did, the 6 F)
A living room, a change kitchen. For the kids we live ....and grew up.


Taiwan we have those ceiling light. You have to paint and install the external things are the easiest, its the water pipe and the connecting ports all that has to be check and the RAIN. I check all that. Everything is the addition to the house, there is nothing difficult of it. Those external add-on has no meaning, its just to purchase and put it there?


Most people have their own furniture. I buy one first, everything else empty, they just shift it to the floor below. All empty, just a bookshelf and a futon? Do we sell those style in Taiwan? I check the craig list, you never know what you find there? 

I can cargo one shipment from America (directly from CA coastline to Taiwan, yeah)

I think the downstairs that Home Depot they have it. We have those Costco or Hola, or what not things, they have the car driving to transport them back here, not that American distance, its all here on that map. In the middle of that Penis. That is where these store are. Yeah, the American embassy goes to the north part of there, but that is....every car goes to shop. They do drive the car in this city, some people. 


Hank and Tina used to have these entire furniture inside somewhere lock it up. 

I told you how many junks they have that time, still in the locker's room. They care about it, but maybe they leave it in the states, not sure. That time, I asked my mother. She worries a lot of the things, or that Tina. Hank has his own plan, or they all have so they keep the furniture in California. 

The shipment? One container, that is using the sea. You can put anything in it. That time...when they move from NYC to CA...funny, that is exactly the same one shipment of the truck when you see that on the road. NYC to CA Irvine, that is where they drive on the land, not the ship on the sea.

The difference?

When they give you an invoice is different.


My uncle? The aviation (Flaming Daughter)

Easier to us, right. He has to take the bus dragging his luggage from metro I think. And we have the food right outside in the market. I am not sure....he re-married, this Square's thing. I don't care about it.


But for my unit, if that is 12 in total, our side and Trio that side.

I order that 15 that futon and 15 that bookshelf, Ikea can assemble them, and when they ship it in the sea, its already make. And Hanks their entire junks next by it, that is the one shipment container. You know how tall is one shipment? Inside the height? You can stack it up the entire junks in it, that is one shipment?!!!

And that is one invoice !!!


I need those giant bags baking soda, and those industry used white vinegar. Walgman selling them, when I move, I have no idea where everything are at. I used to live near UB, so I know where are the things to be. When I move to Irivine, CA, no idea where everything at. That is a gallon white distilled vinegar here. For the pet, you dilute that. Those are not the chemical.  Each apartment I put the label things on the sheet, and these simple stuffs, the baking soda + the vinegar. The baking soda is for? The kitchen and the toilet. You don't pollutant the sea water. Those are not those chemical label things. 

I like those Payless shoes, this is everything I used to know where in UB near by. Cheaper than here I have to find them.....a lot more expensive when you go by the branding here in Taiwan. The sneaker shoes. The Hollister, or A & F or American Eagle. I buy those things all put in that one shipment. Its mostly their junks I happen to buy the rest of the other things.


My mother finds them, but I happen to get one shipment, their on-line catalog, it looks the same when I land to Ireland. Funny.....or whenever this England things. That Harry human has to move everything from West to East VA, strange, the newspaper says he goes back to UK resident? It must be his parking sea ship outside which coastline, they cannot cargo his furniture all going home.

Of course its different direction. Those are ......the ENGLAND military jet ship, or ship, or the aviation land on the sea ship, the battleship. 


Where you going with those too many furniture? You get the brand new one unless you move everything back to UK? 

The same Pamala canal, its not ethical to be heard, you using the military jet ship to cargo your one shipment containers, that is a separate ship, there is no pirates on the sea, you are going at the Atlantic routes back to England. Those are the military jet ship? The England flags?

You know why America or England ally for, or alliance never stop talking about until you will be 75 years old?


These military jet ship and those pirates AT SOUTH AFRICA !!! That is 2 different direction.


The military jet ship

https://stock.adobe.com/tw/images/military-navy-ship-carrier-full-loading-fighter-jet-aircraft-for-new-war/251361459


You are the 20 England ship?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aircraft_carrier


They have the weapon on it, why would the pirate coming near to your one shipment cargo? You want to just drag that one shipment pretending these England commanders know you knew this fact for


Those crane looking things to hook up that one shipment and place on next by these airplane on the military jet ship. That is your entire junks furniture if you don't sale them by the time you leave. 

If your brother has those junks together to your 26 rooms? He has a full one shipment containers junks from UK? He comes with the military ship, corrects, the same. He flew in, but the England military ship comes in later.


21:44 - my throat so hurting......Harry. Its on and off. You need your furniture service?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0LgXOzcyTo

No, its landing on your military ship, the 2 links before. Those ship. For your father, for your brother the same.


No, I change my mind, you invoice at the military's deck. You tell them one shipment yours, 5 shipment your father, and 2 shipment for your brother + Mark's. 


(my throat)


How many luggage you have? You put on the deck where the sun blows the wind on it, there is nothing happened to it. With the airplane, you have your luggage at your terminal when you arrive UK.

If you fly in UK and you wish to use the mlitary jet ship back, your luggage will be back in 2 months? How long they travel to arrive UK by the ship? They are on the deck in the sun, in the wind. There is nothing happened to it.


Something is wrong, my left ear.....I got nothing last night.  I take my flu medicine.

Something is not right. Every night I had the air-con I am fine.


You have no face? Is that what it is?


I have to eat some food and loads water. 

You just ask one commander, or those 20 ships are not outside your coastline, you imagine that with the England flags during this Hunger Game or Catching Fire periods? 

If you going to VA, or England, that is the same direction from California. You go through the Pamela canal. The same.


The mliitary handles those paper works, you just pick it up at their ship where they park. They probably help you to open that containers, and have the military staffs to cargo your junks back to the new residents in VA or in UK. You just maid the military guys to move those boxes down with the U-haul those...rolling wheel racks?


They move those cargo with you back to your new home, the VA beach at the Atlantis road? The road name is that, the hotel is on that road, the beach is on that road. 

There is only one road name Atlantis road?

They enter your house, to move those furniture with you indoor in VA, if you alone there, at least they will be your security up to the coastline, you go "in-line", your house would be. They England guys lives on the military ship?

They smile they say hi, they just following the order to move your furniture from one location to the new house place? 


This is me and Thor commanding your England commanders or inquiring to them about .....if you Prince Harry can just use the military jet ship to ship anything your father doesn't know stuffs on it?  Its his birthday? 


You tell those England military guys you wish to speak to the commander....

"I was wondering if I can cargo a certain stuffs I written on this sheet through your military jet ship, or any military ship with the military force to move them, we go to the new location or going home. I don't know yet. Can you ask the commander if one container shipment is possible. Its the kid's toys all that stuffs included. "


They moving in your stuffs indoor with you? 

Yes.

No, you unwrap them, but they move all that at the old or new location for you. You ask them that morning 8 oclock be there, they move it for you.


No, they don't live with you, of course not. Just by yourself one person in VA, right.

You want to go and tell someone, why you imagine all that? One person in VA?


Next - Where is Meghan and you live, apart? She used to be based in Canada, we were from?



No comments:

Post a Comment