6/07/24

Korea Youtuber oh ~ high school musical graduation, the moscout (🦅 says)

They have a lists, they pick this one?

https://youtu.be/kkJ-zolQW28?si=9tAluySvp4lVy8r4


Michelle Choi

https://youtu.be/9aY1Yw1--Tc?si=PKLWs2A20NS0cZMA

Saw it.  The stomach …for the Asian usually eat they grown up food.  Every country is a bit different, I would be in the states for a very long time. 





Blade Runner
Harry Ford and Keanu looking game marker ?
Ending after the credit song, Scott Free. 

Harrison 


Next : music & lyrics

Into my darkness.  He had a father. I know. How come …🦅 he doesn’t go to the elite school ?

Not meditating to imagine me breaking the psychi sense every 5 mins getting up or laying it down. I used to meditate 2 hrs and half. Tell me how I go to the school and work, per day…they say 4 hrs for SMTV ? Those breaking 5 mins concentration very very often coming in going out.


The stomach gets cold, your 4 limbs torsal like the ending nerves at, why the 4 pawns warmth, its because your stomach sensitive.

Discomfer if you sit there for a long time waiting.

And the low blood pressure waiting a lot of those standing on the heel time. You say your stomach feel funny, or mostly you will say the stomach is sensitive.

The circulation system inside your body is the blood system, head to toes, to your 4 limbs wide spread, but when you eating the food, you feel tired, so you cannot do that, that whole day schedule for a lot of the things. 

That is to digest the food, you feel sleepy, or you feel to lay down to rest, but how do you digest? You will get fat. I sit and sleep on the chair, we meditate a lot of those.


Especially for the women, there is the moon and tide, and long long long time ago someone will tell you the mood of us, but if I just get rid of that nick, I have no more problems other than anything he generates on purpose, every single time.



The carbohydrate is the sugar idea....the wheat, the bread, the rice, all that lentil stuffs. When the day runs a very long time, and running back and forth with the heel on a very very wide space of the walking length, I only wear the sneaker in my whole life time, never see a human, but those running the production team works, I remember, it was long on the feet.

The latitude not 23.5 here, will be toooo cold for the women to say soaking in the 4 pawns, to stimulate that manually on the circulation system. Its every parts of the body, so that is the overall circulation system. Its every parts of the body. 

Yeah, jumping in and out of the bath tubes in nick's those latitude, about every hour too cold, if those too sensitive days, on the computer. Here in Taiwan, won't. I still comply to before I sleep or anything I can be restful, I do that. 

If you feel that routine you yourself, right. Its very very very bad. It has to be 23.5, my home is the only thing I ever cared about, seriously. Getting old, and those winter here we do get cold....I can no more imagine anything the State or those continental wind right at my throat. The system cannot.

So Westlife?

Don't care about it. No, not really. Never talk about it.


No, I know the Queen, there is a slang here passing it down, the fall season means tiger. Its very humid here, or something brick in the air here. Those wind. I cage inside the room. We don't need the heater, but your body....your skin.....to that every degree drop, you know the math exponent degree?

Its by 4.


T ^ 4

That is your real skin felt. The fluctuation of the temperature by the physics. 

We have the fruits here, so those intake its my everyday fabric, a lot more resourceful than in the states, too wide, too much run about, too many ....these shopping. We switch this new generation, you seeing Hailey they do. Its very very real in this current time. Its true and its very very real. Uber. The city where its built, with the money, this is one lifetime carefree. Its right here.


Westlife? Or the cooking in this city the Western food, easy to acquire these Thai can coconut milk, because in the states, its one trip from the regular store to the Asian store, that is 2 trips?

Per limbs wave, those American military thinks I was talking the joke between that California line to China here all WWII coastline, no where else has an activity. 

When they come near, I figure it out.  My everyday happiness is my own problems

This city doesn't eat those American devil eggs, so in here, that is just 2 of us, if that is Shane and me those. He already knew the schedule front to back. The mattress store, that is 10 mins walking, 3 kinds, he picks, that is next day is right here, fit in. He goes and deals with the birds.

No, I told him brings his parents in. I settle everything. He goes back first, my airplane right behind him, he lands first, and I come in later. We don't need to travel together.

To? Clean up his house. 


My patients is low, when I am finish fooling around, that is the last call he gets everything written down, and on waiting ! The facebook header. Simple as that says. Nothing else needs to talk about it. Or that is Nicky or maybe its Kian or Nicky.

I think...maybe just Shane, right. Not sure which Shane.


Right, not sure which Shane and which Mark. Correct.


The birds keep gi gi gi gi gi...small volumn, you mean you or you mean Ola? 

I want to get the things in order, I will get the things in order, I used to know them. Its just a unlimited telephone company here, I walk in, one phone in my room jet hook up, unlimited to call in America. I used to do that after EF, to talk to Rebecca in English on the phone.

They....are a type or Ola looks like if that is fake or not fake honor class. If she got told every single line what's wrong, her hand writing is terrible, so I don't know if she is a psycho put there to talk only....but if she makes her grade, and I talk my way, I will get things my way, including that Mat, every single line. Re-done. 

When you all finish, go and put in together in that one giant UB group room to discuss, i won't be telling them what you have done, but you yourself better not to screw it up this one time. Its just one time group seen, or unless right now they screw it up with everybody.

They tell me on the phone.


Its just a few I really talk to in that facebook, not that many. 


Human them as a group?

SMCH used to have a group, those when she was 36, and they were just college graduate to become a monk and a nun.

I am not her.


They are just the human, not 2014 those, not 2018-2020, not American military year of year the orientation table.

They all trying...never end. I never saying that?

They use Bashar !!! It ended in 2015 or 2018.




Its the people social skill, not really a military warring strategy.

The commander-in-chef, means every single year, those boys or the girls trying the magic or the ability how to, believer, or failure....all doing that.


When Shane gets here, that is when we talk about it. Whichever that real stage name after (c), you never do the business, that is a make-up transformation business. Anything they put it and leave it on. 

Yeah, they have a point, so they keep press on, probably its at their local court. I know.

That will only be my problem, when I open my mouth that day, they are not in a hurry. I am not in a hurry. No, I mean it. I trust the court. They have a point. I say I hear that. 

I find out that day....not today. I collect information and tell them. I can also watch them to decide its their favor doing that or not doing that. Of course.


No.




I can tell you? Yeah. I tell Shane.

They...don't want to work, and these people making the money since 1997, creating a lot of the franchaise. If they hear that, whichever I say, they keep persist = they don't want to work. Technically the citizen didn't need to ask me, why that is wrong.

Its the real love wrong.

The guys like Kian or Nicky, Nicky...one of those.


They...Westlife probably looks genuine, and kind personality. The presentation, but I would think they are the businessman by now. And I told them the concept in the movies, IMF, the guys....or the girls in the business, you mean Meet the Parents those Kevin, the Murphy's law those. You gonna wait how long this case? And whom is that? And? you say 20 years expire that case, or someone didn't care about that, to make a living.

To the most citizen, at least they found me and ask me. Or by that time, Shane decide what he puts a statement because he is a businessman. 


I think there is one Earth Prince in that entire congregation. I just don't know whom he is. It may not be near me neither. Its...a math on the chalkboard. 



The monthly interest if...the income by how?

Or they look at that Ronan's click on his video counts? That is by that day the video being release to 1 year, that is everyday the ads money, or the behind those premium youtube business download. 

So....I already talk enough with that Shane. When they finished, I hear from them that time.




People like those, probably...the best its to get Craig or Eben Pagan. Its their crash. I didn't need to say that to them now.....whichever that case will process, they put how many people to imagine that. Those are the people really saying they going on that direction?

Right. Probably got Eben is the best options, and he is on the math, or continue his NYC life, those are the murphy laws those people at.


Is their business module like me Anna those Youtube download premium if were true from behind? 

oh ~ I am saying Ronan, he creates those scribble book on the video. 


Otter and the key

I have to watch the zoo, not really those murphy laws.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/SdhtpTkObNQ

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/XB3A_rELLMo

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Ql_ZwhTIm00


Space

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/WPDXaM-iyZg

Right.....find an exit. Why we have a module for. 


Its the Lake House now. My soup....and Lychee.



No comments:

Post a Comment