6/07/24

uh ~ "There is a boy", the mother says that.

This is not the ending of that Red River Manga...3 turns of the time hour glasses, those saying? So this morning, why the Red River Manga, the descendant to meet the fate?!

You know Henry were in that movie: Travel's wife. I don't like that actor, I think he looks...psycho to me.

Meet the fate is not meet the kate.

f (x) = y= ax + b

a is the slope. The air break, those were the friction on the slope, but that those time were the horse on the railroad track, those incident were not good for the image. 1800, not 1900 I think.


Sometimes....


If ....doing the math by per day yield the forehead sweat by your effort, not eye brow..

Genesis 3:19

By the sweat of your brow will 

That is not what I read. The internet google it.


Right, probably meant Ronan those per day you care or he cared his total yield of one youtube channel with his stage name or his company, as the artists, or the label records company musician that sign under that contract. 


Like by the faith of that hear, to what was being spoken to that per day yield, usually its the blogger statists, under watch. You saying the incoming traffic, if were.....saying, the sheet, the label, the chart. 

That will be some people behind the new day new landscape through Youtube, a lot of people making it, those kinds. 


So I just kinda air space out of my head, sometimes watching this movies. I didn't really care about it, that much.



Sorry, this movie, cannot help you. I don't sound like that, in the real life.


We are a 2 City completely stranger.

This is for the heart to say we related? ME? Two different international city, 2 different international airports, 2 different international shuttle bus. 2 different metropolitan.

You use the gates and the guards. We use the door-to-door intercom, we got the neighbor.


The elevator company, meaning the monthly maintainance, those downstair bulleten board, is someone looks like me dragging the cart to shopping and come back.

"By the way, you, the elevator company...you say you are the air-con company now? Taipei we only need the air-con."

This is not someone telling me Ella Enchanted we are related, that is what I mean.


⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

The name is inter-change, like the movie scene in 2014. The added up together, its very confusing from my side. They have the baby sitter or the step-mother to take care the after. The aunt and the uncle all that.


And their own personal doctor. I....don't even know they gambling in life, those wealthy, very very very scary if I see Wing these nowaday, or that Nicky. They are the total stranger, and if they are smoker the lung out of it....or the alcoholic, or the gambling those big money. I told you Dean is like that. That is horrific, in the big city, don't care about the other human. I keep saying that.

Is Keanu the girl in Aladdin, after CC in the ending of that singing, dance?

Shawn is the same year with Alexandro 1998. (Alex)




Red River Manga ?

This is not the first time I keep hearing these, 2 Queen, and that would be King and Shane talking? I think Harry imagine that, or ? He has an cloth human Usury = high interests, next by his father? 

The geography.....

New movies.



I don't think they listen to what Shane says. He wants to enter the Asia business since 1999 those earlier time. Its in every video he ever made.

If he is not in Ireland, he is the Queen there?!

Taipei metro here red line upside down, you put your map wrong, from here, all the way to England. Look at it.



Spain to us 23.5?  Meaning Spain, here my Pinterest.

No. The red line upside down. 


England to Japan Royal?

Taipei metro red line, upside down. I repeat.



No comments:

Post a Comment