6/15/24

Movie: Central Intelligent

Kevin CIA, and Bob called, he had a big trouble. He is that DDJ guy, Prince William kidnap this Kevin black shorter guy has a wife.  Bob kills whom cover his track. 

Kian is precious. That’s another guy. 


You guys coming here is better, Taipei. 

Her name is Maggie.


He will always be people look at him and stare at his schedule, anywhere he imagined he got locked up, that place with the Royal guards.

I am very sure what I see, you 2 new weds, don’t know each other that well. You go near his life like if you call him those stuffs because he is in that circle, it affects you both. No one needs to go near that guy at all. To the gays culture, one of you thought why you need each others attention, that’s false. 

And you the traveling guy, 1) you want to venture somewhere with a backpack and 2)  you want to eat. He go kissing at, the eating fat girl looking at the very end. Together to eat. The high school reunion. 

Now you are married, either you decided together 2 of you travel if you all US enter ambassador program, you 2 new weds + another guy all those long bag or just the backpack in America. So you all decide to really entering that America?  Your free period is you walking around ? With a backpack in America in Washington DC?

We might all be invited to the Washington DC just to see why no one can safety enter? 

And…if you all gonna be free so one backpack each best pal those guys and girls groups 3 people free period, telling them, not telling me? In Washington DC has anywhere one backpack each can go ? I want to know.


What? Sightseeing and souvenir shop ? You mean buying those postcards ?


Okay, since you all need the time last post, your entire England and Ireland to move to that America, and one of you to go as the US-UK ambassador's program. I am in my area here is fine. But Washington D.C, has National Archive, meaning the library like the National Treasure 1 and 2. Or Library Congress, if you publish any book you need to register an ISBN number, before 2013 I was.....and then there is a Congress building they let you walking sight seeing I think. There are space science museum.

All of this above is inside a building !!!!

With a backpack. 


Adam Hailey was here I think they do hiking in the video. Taipei somewhere. 

You all sprain your ankle before? The only thing worth to talk about in Ella Enchanted was my foot care. I never never ice skating ever again since I met nick. And rigiht now my entire left side is painful because of that stand, and the sport creme to use. So I care about my medicine when I travel. 

  • Do you have any allergy?
  • The seasonal allergy to America continental weather?
  • You find out when you land? The pollen, that is what I mean.
  • Do you have an X-ray you always carried on with your bag? You only X-ray once, and that is the same copy you always flying with you. I learn that, I heard that from SMCH.
  • Taipei I got a lot of the help. 
  • Do you have the medical insurance, traveling medical insurance in case you need to admit to the America expensive hospital? 
  • Do you have the staffs borrowing from that Prince William and his father, all together this ambassador program, any doctor on site, a clinic place, you always call, you always bring a number, you have a small booklet, where he will find you, him and his father? 
  • And you 3, whom is the extra guy hanging around, your age I can see? When you depart from Prince and his father's groups, alone. 
  • And how did you all buddy as a different age, different social norm, the different social ladder, or the upper class, he never had a free backpack lunches....you 3 just gonna eat anything outside, in the restaurant?
  • Not the 5 Star hotel?
  • One Tina Jojo, I eat Silicon Valley any personal suite. I got told. It is Monica's....husband in Friend video, I later told everyone angrily. Your wife looks like Monica. Its called Vermont Hotel with Russ. Chandler and Russ. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdSrtHJUXbs
  • I want to know why its 3 of you. You don't get any friend, here the ending that is 6 friends, people like you all white people have a load up friends when you got married.


With King the last time I check, if his son is not in the way...I think they need to end up in that NYC. Not necessarily just the Washington D.C.

Is that the Statue of the liberty? They use a ship.

If me and Westlife there, we all sit in the library, face to face on the long table. You 3 want to join us? That is indoor bound within the artificial light, not the sunlight, not the air too fresh, not the wild forest, not a backpack. 

If its by myself 1 person, I can survive totally fine without the Westlife and without any of you. You want to add more than these 3 people I can see with the backpack to the US anywhere, other than they will be told, you are the free period bound?

Your mother, or her parents?

This guy next by your left, he got told?


With all the boybands that is 5 each people + their security guards.

Me 1, okay, or my mother or nick.

England all entrerouge in NYC, we are in Washington D.C

You cannot have 3 people younger age like you 3 missing......how can you 3 be missing out of that groups?


Are you making the photo stream album or those Westlife - Beautiful Tonight, the traveling blog, or the vlog, or the photo where you collect yourself where you been? The sight seeing?

https://youtu.be/db6lSP-Sz4U?si=k0iS9n-_DoUP6XJT

They are not the reason you Bolton guy is motivated? I want to know. When you don't get your mind saying, or those romance things is near, or too far, and lost the time, or miss the chance, something called the sabotage yourself to get near.  So you get near on your computer, that kind.


There is a difference, you sabotage yourself or you don't get your way. Its all open now, you all talking clear? 

How is your mother?

The American known sight seeing place other than that NYC, its one hour flying route through Jetblue to Niagara Falls - The 7 Wonder of the World, but that airport used to be that Westinghouse required 30-45 driving to that border sight, including to the Canadian side of the Niagara Falls. They only have 1 street shopping chocolate place, with that Sakura Cards from the 90s the Aquarium. The border place is called the rainbow bridge. 

You can just drive that Buffalo airport to UB only 20 mins, not 45 mins up to the river sight. There is nothing on the America site, they done on purpose. There is nothing there. Only the Canadian side, the angle to camera, the angle of that Falls.

Tell me why you will end up in that UB?


Ellicott - Here

NSYNC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQMlWwIXg3M

Doom = Dorm

Amherst Manor. (The balcony)

You ask me, I tell you every location name.


Technically speaking, I just seeing that, and all that....I run off, the day Justin or JC were on that Twitter. Right now, they seeing the end of all that. I was by myself watching all that in 2016. I run alone, i jump alone, except any of that. EVER again.


Silas was in the Spectrum office, you can see the door, not you can literally walking in there. Its the editor's office.

The same ground floor you seeing the camera they push the door.

Kevin, was the receptionist, its the corner, near the souvenir shop. They always sit there.

The stair on your right, that is the stair to go up, there is a restaurant you can eat, or down there, its the food court. The fraternity and sorority eating there. Their office is all one more stair up. This is where the Harry Potter 7 passage way.

UB micro is at the UB Common. The Legally Blonde Apple computer scene at.

There is a bookstore, you need your sneaker. All those walking isn't light for you.


Burrito Bay is people whom lived there, know how to drive, to end up there on the near by speed way or highway, not that highway highway, its the school near by high way, correct.


Pizza Plant, that is TOO far away from you driving distance, if you can just go back to Ramada, right across Ellicott where the parents stay. Nick was the professional bus driver, I maid him like I should. I don't trust any of you in driving.

That is Chicago Double pizza, its originate from Chicago, they have the vegan options. All the menu is vegan friendly in there. Its where Obama from. you want to inform him you visiting that UB ANY time if you change your one person backpack, I won't be told? 

You go to Williamsville branch.

https://www.pizzaplant.com/williamsville-menu

The menu is scrolling it down. Its called the Stuffed Pizza.


And why you looking at him Prince?

That is Erie Lake, not the Ocean. That is called the Erie county. You looking for a Bay? 

I remember the baseball field...the Bagel J. You can stay in the park, not the baseball field? Its just too fence up and why you going in there for. You stay with the library, or where the Canadian geese can see you. 


You all have something for each other.

I go to my nap.


When the 5 Lords reviews were gone, and all this things I seen once, that is more than enough. Once is more than enough all of this.



No comments:

Post a Comment