6/15/24

Pokémon Detective Pichachu

Now. I remembered. 


You know what, you all upper class 2 twin included, you are all best friend to each other. I am more safe by myself because let’s say….they are all celebrity in one building exactly all security goes there with a A4 says “celebrity”, that’s one American President on his own.

I am safe without that building and him !! Seriously. All their body guards needs to watch them.

Impaired, inept, blind, too tall air thin to breath  or the giant fat. 


Your NYC or DC, you take the limo to Wal-mart, get all the junks food shopping storage the entire month food storage, you never never never to leave thar hotel except the 5 start hotel chef. What’s the money for …The Muslie is a dry food, soy yogurt and the coconut water or the orange juice. Oh, your hotel breakfast is free. You eat the cereal. They have the fruits, you get a knife to cut it. They got unlimited tissues paper and the fruits and the jam.  I by myself one building I am safe eating everything I know best.


🥰 If you are each other admirers English (British from), the Europe culture is whom wins in the discussion. I only see the judge, not socializing having a debate in any room, any dinner, any get together, they are all handicap…those Hollywood and might be criminal too. Your all ages might be a giant gap between each other too. There is no reason why I say that, right ? I am just asking. 


Do they mean you go to NYC ?

You don’t know why you go to DC? To see the judges.


This ending credits, do you watch ? The giant fat.


Mission impossible - Ghost Protocol

A lot of the cooking on my channel. 

Maybe now you all can ask if DC or NYC has this building we have - the ABC cooking studio. You don’t need to fit the years exact but always complete that and what they want you all to complete ? Follow the recipe ?

No, I am not prepared, of course I didn’t think I need to.


Maybe you can stop watching them. The star or the singer, the actual works, the actual statement, the actual preparation? You don’t go and keep pressing on them.  Pay your bills, do your math, do your tax, or you are all moving ?

No, the singer is singing only.

The movie star only does the acting, some are the action film.

I have no idea where they come from so they stay as they are.










No comments:

Post a Comment