6/25/24

The leadership is not this Sakura Clear Cards anymore

That was 6 years ago?

https://youtu.be/t9nH0p6zWJ0?si=nn3Wzo93lOxM6Ctx

Meaning other than that …people becoming a supervisor very early on. I have other things to do other than that being perceived like that. That’s a Japanese mini skirts girls dancing near by the short guy. In school? I think it might be prostitution meant…


I think the mother and the daughter cooks might be …just like I used to plan the emergency ideas. Probably everyone all well off to eat out like the Youtuber. I need to stay home, sleep better, rest better and bathing better. Watch my mother or keep her in her life momentum. Cooking probably they don’t require but, I would say every girl goes and buddy with your mother, take care those things sound real. It means to you. I have to go to sleep.



No comments:

Post a Comment