6/30/24

William Arthur…NOT moving to your table Louis !!

Those are the diplomats, the diplomacy people. Your tongue on the stage looking fine, and why you have to put a sheet in your hand when you eat?

Your brother has a twin on the book, and you I NEVER look for it …you moving like a jagor it’s Levine’s song, your left hand can you drag your own collar behind your neck hair line, that’s the collar just like the front. Use your left hand pull it to the middle of that long back seat, it’s the middle of the seat you sitting at. Just like your Father in the front the middle of his seat !

Did you go to the home school, not this wiki lies ? You use the word diplomat, not the diplomacy people, you are a British !! You are not ADD !!

That’s the 2 people down on your right, not moving like a jagor and NOT touching that person’s hand with a middle whom? AND what’s so this you hear the 2nd second what I say? You bribe Kian through that Hugh?

Between the things called the dark and light, vs, like your Bible verse. That’s the word verse….verses….that sound in English….you stop moving on that table !!

You want to look where you are on this profile OU?


I usually don’t trust the picture in my head….you are not that TV poking your 2 eyes with the 2 fingers getting out a door and turn around. How many things you want to do in a second? You walk straight to pass through a door …


(I need to wash my hair, stop touching me)


My jaw below has these 2 things, I am not you. I wash my entire neck region, collar shoulder bone area.

This is my Sunday, I have a thing to go out. It’s just one day you deal this Japanese diplomacy all by yourself…technically I thought they left ?


You are dead ….I just need 2 mins hair dry, you can wait ….

What time is this ?

That’s afternoon I see? A little bit bright color. This is your night time.  What do you want ? The diplomacy meaning to ligate and to exchange the opinions from that each others views. 

Camilla…

Your father is an official news dead to everyone with that Middleton, not those otters never end from Japan. Those diplomacy doesn’t know there is an animal look like the otter. They have seen the seal, except those with the tail otter, supposes to be the beaver extinct.

Can you just stand there, short and …looking what’s in front of you? Straight your back, not tilting bask and forth. No one in that far away vision can see you. You put a wig on your head? Prince and me?

When you being left alone there standing with 2 or 3 next by, on your right standing, no one can be in that yellow indoor light too tall ceiling seeing you. Not as you imagine that clear. 

Put your jaw down. Your jaw! You right hand touch your jaw…push it down.  Stay there.

That entire giant space …they passing by you have this ribbon on you, with your clothing, it’s the only color they can see on your, and your hair is blonde? When you poking your eyes you? have no hair ?

Your jaw, okay they are tall. Right shake hand, why your 2 sole feet have to moving up and down ? Can you stop touching people’s hand, from your left hand ? To your shaking both party’s hands ?

That kinda of ceiling light, no one can see you … look up, can you see anything ?

That kinda of opening like Harry Potter, those kinda light? No one can see…your those wear too much color, and you are a darker blonde. You just like your background colored. 

You didn’t put your eye glasses on ? Reading from your Secretary? 9 o’clock at night ?

You are on your own. I want to go to sleep, it’s my Sunday. 

You look like that Denmark prince in the movie….”Prince and Me”. I need to see my book!



This is not Denmark becoming the England one of those …🦅🦅



No comments:

Post a Comment