7/08/24

Air-con

Yesterday 3 small bugs killed. Today a giant roach flies on my tissue paper to….toilet cloth. You mean eco Amazon ?

🦅 are you brown on the www? (Emoji issue)

Charlie’s Brown.

https://youtube.com/shorts/ctv8yN9ZB0s?si=qKREcXc_qcrUNw82


(I need 10 mins.)


My water heater needs the battery

My wireless mouse 3C needs a battery. (Starting yesterday )

Is there something wrong my air-con too? I didn’t open at night ? I don’t want to keep getting throat infected. I am fine ?

Seth? (UFO)  What ?


Is that the birds?!


🦅 🦅 🦅 🦅 🦅 

What are these Thunder says ??!!! (Birds, this is the morning !!)

"Finish chatting somewhere else? So hot? Finding your food and shelter, it rains~~~~ Your dream and wishes? There are penguins in Singapore, how they feel the heat dead .....we have the climate change never stop !! "


(Listen listen listen)

Every time I step out of here, and if there are the guest....why that is a bird's beak? Those are VIP human, your beak....whom did you put here? My left hand have to shut that beak?

... .... tell them nicely all shut up. Whenever they finish moving all of these, whatever and whomever they suppose to be at 101, or W that side. They develop those area to look like all that for that one reason only !


Why I have to shut that beak left hand every time I step out, you want to go to the restaurant dragging all out together?? I tell him to go to sleep, rest, sleep, why is he outside running like that, the otter groups, the water habitat in Japan, in Japan doing a professor lecture IQ debate on the public television !!!


Restaurant 餐廳

That old guy + wife

Tina and Hank looking


That old guy what? I heard.


The bank here, when Citi goes off, that is 星河?

They told me its the bank inside they just taken the money whenever they change those digits whatever they feel like. Today is Monday. 

Usually those things when that time comes, I called the American military. "Hi ~ you been here? You stepping out? Coming it back, or this is the new run with him behind? The entire bus 235 are full, 1 and 2 and 3? How long can that to load and unload, this is the public bus driver, you all just wear the uniform on the road, or my vision I really believe it, you are all here?"


Okay .....

No, there are only a several place for the night market (some are very bad), my uncle that side toward the forest park there. No.

You all need to find it yourself, these street? At night? All right. That's fine. Did I say anything?

No, I used to work, I can guess the paychecks from America. They told me Hugh can only stay in America until Aug 22th, leave before Sep. You can imagine you heard that, not literally when he is here, and imagine to settle at where? 新竹科學園區 his employees on our news here. He knows there is a batch of the whole military never stop on our news here? Not even us ever.....seen that much of the military fish boat?!

He has what planned he needs to tear down, close system next 5-10 years. He called the Europe, someone looks like Riley                                                                                                                                          , that is the billion gone? He sent web from here all out. Sailor Moon Season 2 Crystal opening. The Chinese words on it.  Why he doesn't open his mouth to ask me, before he entering here? To end up all of these?

Peter suicide next by Katherine looks like Riley, yesterday morning my roof was a baby, the birds flew through. I told my mother. She is telling me.....the purgatory concept in Buddhism. (Catholic that term in Lovely Bones)


The kills and dead lists you don't dare to tell me? Half of them jailed or killed?

Only 3 are the regular, the others are all surveillance? From UB. They have the other projects not moving it on .....or got exposed, or all dead. Which things are real?


No, they 2 find their way at that time on August 22th on their own. He has a tendency just take off, flew or run, or flinck moment of his mood just like that. The otter did, is only for that.....he is flinck personality. I told you the original goal is 新竹科學園區 and he gonna keep doing that?


UB has the parents meeting, or Earth prince rise up and talk?

A black board everyone a bank shows up phone right there the banker, the money chalk board when you finished and everyone or the parents look at it. They intend to say they are the surveillance? Right.... 🦅 🦅 🦅 

Can you all shut up? That is why they are half jailed or killed, they are none relevant, and my LinkedIn is still there.....I wonder why I leave it there, and still there. 


🦅    Shut up, first.                                           (You all live here now, or stepping out all occupied gone? Second floor someone is very women 40-45 to another whom fighting the police reports, that home depot the 2nd floor near me somewhere there.)

The System people in China more inland, no, you can come back. That's fine. We never have these Earthquake. Right, we live by theory, it never gets like this. Once, and no more Earthquake, similar to the last 7 years. Not this.       

Your one lifetime there, no. Here is fine. 

No, none of us feeling well at all. No. It never happened like this.  

                      

I need to open the curtain....maybe that's why. 🦅  Shut it .....stop harassing them, you are the Taiwanese local born slang. They are the nobility human no matter what that is. Shut up.



  • They switch Ola and Dean, and the wrong ones + the judge both got killed.
  • They all lived on the sea, the day I was born on here...the Island.





I have the land High Tech, not the Sea High Tech.

Living on the sea to live long long long. The air is good for you they say.  Your immune system from the continental is very very bad. The seasonal allergy and your mood. The continental human is very low mood, so American generate this Hairspray and the money tax payers to those Royal all around fake, to live a whole life fake, until they hell.

But they might be all living on the sea. Anyone declare....as part of it. Or if they were coming from the sea.

The seasonal allergy will be anything flowers on the continental. Everyone knows that?

In the air.







The Movie: Battleship

One Zawanna .... Mission Impossible -the Ghost Protocol, Zawanna Again

Trailer 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NNQqHsIc-4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRfHkZlNnYE

His name is Harper.

Trailer 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cp3646Zf8rg

I seen the movie, this is very visible on the Trailer 2.


1. The sea is always always always salt water, you cannot drink it. The more you drink it, you dehydrated more and the sun on your head have no shade - on any boat, not on the military jet ship, there is the internal compartment, the governmental money made. So your luggage can only be on the deck. The human made to be in it, not the luggage. The commanders, or the space commanders all of this.

2. A yacht is a boat, not a fish boat our news here, they are smaller. A cannon in nick's photo is a very outdated world, not that. The neighbor got an electric engine, at least you all knowing that? That that that that kinds float on the sea.

3. They all floats on the sea, that is how you "navigate" in the sea above, and move it with GPS or the navigation system through the satellites, and that satellites must be on the space. Not the heart magic all that.

4. If you got sent to a yacht, what if? You go and land on a cruise in the Pirates of Caribbean. Find it, kidnap it, and move all personals on the board. 

5. If you drop like that from the movie from the space, on the sea, you die.

6. I think 6 floor or 10 floors, to any water surface you might die. Conan Detective - the Crimson Love Letter inside they say with the motorcycle.


I don't know if I can interior design here, they urban planning immediately, that is a psycho path guy. They done on purpose. Not that Home Depot there. 

There is a shadow guy or the crystal on the Harry Potter wall that side, above the "sheep" restaurant, lower 3rd floor those toward the right. That vegetarian loving free lunch box that side.

It was 全聯 but they move away, the fire department needs 2 exit. They had an elevator even, in that store, before that Home Depot. Which things I heard is true?




Mc Donald or Mos Burger is the only junks I ever eat since I got back here.....Up Town Girl from Westlife. No, I don't know whom they are. I am not sure whom that Shane is - Victoria Secrets, Ellie Goulding ending (Love me Like You Do).

Not really, don't care about it. All of them are not correct.


If they telling me from my channel, that is Youtube says, my browser is at Yahoo.com, that kind. .tw. I think you go to America until August 22th, and find your way after that. Whatever that means.

My side of ANY age, you are very very allergic, Hugh, to those older people's look, you must be the younger face like your age. Very allergic at it. The TV says you are 30, and you speaking the German behind, you are not the British. Having a safeguard to imagine that much of a kid, to form a family....this is the first time you forming a correct family? Don't look like, that dedicating. 


They will never have my side Friday night to weekend party.

Any (1), (2) entry, the security, or the military, they might be all different. There are a tourist from my neighbor satellite this China, whom....if I go out on my Seasonal Holiday shopping? They move to South few years ago when I ramble a lot. Whatever that means. It seems like the judge is the only one knows exactly everything I say or see, or tell. Because I cannot tell other than from the otter is the evidence visible, I will say. 


a. You desperate needs to move to 新竹科學園區 the next 20 years

b. Europe you will find the problems.

c. You need to be there Europe from the end of the 5th year I guess, not 20 years the kids grew up 30 years living here, EVER. Your company all business are in Europe. They will tell you in the end of the 30 years.  So I give you 4 years or 3 years and half best.


My brother is a more home guy, not on the weekend like his facebook, or he changed ! 

Your dedication is planned to 新竹科學園區, we are wasting time here?


Next - They will never Friday.....(1), or (2, 3 moving out, already)


No comments:

Post a Comment