7/08/24

It will never never happened .....EVER. (1, security) (2) mix (3) unclear.....NEVER

I don't know how to define (2) or (3), I am a civilian only (1), it will NEVER EVER EVER Friday open part(y) and Weekend....outing or BBQ, or yartch or indoor Silicon Valley, your hired to know their IQ great dinner cooking home 4 people perfect. They got the literacy you like, the cordial friends. How interesting you have that kind of the method....to spend.

I delicate one full post just.....for NEVER! They cannot understand their monitor, having a cup to drink, those leisure life away from America. I say NEVER. They don't know what that means.

NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER.

This is a full post. EVER.


NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER

    NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER

        NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER

            NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER

                NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER

                    NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER

NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER



(1) (2,3,4.....)

I live here 8 years, I make it up the second brackets.....so long so long so long so long so long....I MAKE IT UP to hold it .......!!!!!!


Yesterday was a brand new....I imagine that? And....NEW means which years they coming in and out here? We have those news, American land here. Your ship is 5 days ago here. There is a difference yesterday, those were not your ship people, they live on the ship.


She wants to move to Hyatt or W. That is how you 2 running yesterday? And you want to 新竹科學園區 not the Amazing this Westlife and you all not getting alone June 7th?

You tell her you want to build a small nucleus dedicating family? She knows that? 30 years there? Not moving? So you follow her mood right now all of this, or that is the map on the floor by the way?

July 8th......75 76 77 78 today. I know.


I repeated already.


Next - okay, your fruits is immediate, you know your bathroom poo time, how long?



No comments:

Post a Comment