7/09/24

Otter

He got screamed at.


https://www.youtube.com/shorts/0WrlnBx16Wc



Hugh, no, not in Taiwan, no. Maybe no, I don't think we have that kinds. You have to make that in the home.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/OLrsWXYBFhA


You can stay, if you can find the places. I don't know what they are saying.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/nn0d7l61PNs


No, its everyone needs to cook.....but I have no idea, how do we settle your fruits by next day.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/rBXCC1fn6PM

I am trying to think. 


Do you have to be at those blue line up there?


Its ....a...Square's grandmom or my grandmom, but we don't contact, even my father's side. He one day just happened I went to he and his friend near my high school, your right side bus, where the Kararoke you want to go and sing.

That area that friend was from there.

My father took Tina to another side. The end of the Green line. Jason from to stay my father's friend, another friend's house. They ate together in that grand hotel near Square. I never show up. You like W Hotel all around those, easier to get around? Someone else coming in? All that? King.

You go where he plans, you guys don't look like should be, or will be, or need to be. So that's why I kinda freeze there. Square has no sense, I have tons of the sense. The uncle moved to the hospital that side of the mountain, behind 101, 588 that direction. On the East side of the 101, not at North. That is very very far away. My grandmom die. (In Celine Dion's song. She can read people's mind ...tell you story, all that. That is Aria and George. )


Lalla's coming out bathroom to Sam's couch, that is my grandmom, I was an elementary school. Its ...under the sea all the design. We been there, so young too. The elementary school that time. The kid I think that was fun, a swing door like that. 


No, I freeze a little bit, that's why I tell you a certain map, until you like the location to that near Blue line, straight up there. I think you guys like near that 101 or W hotel all that.

Right, just happened to be my high school that line, north.


The fruits mean you walking to the morning market, every single morning?

Bike or where you park in the elevator carry up every single day?

The coconut water, its my mother carried every single morning. So you prepare to uber or you prepare coming in King did? That otter did. You and them are not together, as I believe you knowing whom they are, not....best pal friend, so you travel. 


You and her gonna fight, so she cooks, or carried the grocery, or you really need to get down there at 新竹科學園區, all that. I think....you have a Maryland, or Bill Gates or Silicon Valley.....something something everywhere. Your Riley that side too, or England, all that. VS its your entire women's girls there.

Your immediate fruits, I can cut it and put it in the containers, passing it down the elevator, and you ring the bell, open that, and that is the elevator you pick it up from the ground?? You 2 are fightings, is that with the kid like my clouds say?

Cutting the fruits or some salad is easy for me. But its my mother does that, not with you. 


You decide the scenario ?

And where is Shane? He has the coffee in his hand? You need Star Bucks near by? 


If King coming in with the pairs, meaning the girls to cook in front of my eyes, or they, or what, all the girls cooking in front of everyone's eyes, literally walking that morning market or "night market", the same.......walking? With the sneakers under the sun? You can walk? You are?

You? Walking?

Really.


No, he doesn't need to tell you, he tells you when he lands, those kinds? Or Prince William? Carried a cloth bag no face, or getting from Carol no face Y area, and then finding the sun too hot, too faintly, they going back and forth.

My mother's cart, ....those? So its Uber select the fruits or the vegetable?


You all having a different mood, or thought, or I imagine the roughly overall. The big picture this is the Hunger Game/ Catching Fire, no matter what? 

Carried a bag, they carried to walk? Carried that plastic if forgotten not organized to walk ....you know how far that is from the post office, not the fruits shop with or without the unbrella? Forgotton one of those? 

You mean they or she, other them she can suffer? You all talk about it behind? 



Wait ...


How you mean suffered means? Her parents know that, you tell your mother, all that? Its for the morning fruits, the fruits juice and indoor air-con hardware store near by.

You both....how do you communicate with the local slang them, will never speak in English? You prepare that, or King /  Prince William....you all knowing it clearly? 

There is a difference literally suffered mean, you 2 are 2 apartment to sleep, to cook, and to prepare the air-con all that? Me and my mother can do all that, fine. But....something there is a but....????!

I fainting everyday, I thought about it, but I cannot move.


I read.


Fish

(for) fruit


Something 3310

You need to be Mark, and she needs to be the wife? (One of them)

Like me with which guy...so your kid would be the little prince?


Shane, me and Shane.

I think. No, not Thor. You are not imagine the space commander are those carrying a real weapon in their hands, or the office all those design? 

No, those are real, the real zombie, literally speaking, a real real real real Zombie. They.

Bites ! 


Do you mean Babaji? Long hair looks like Babaji, not Neo, that is an Asian mix.


Its me.

And I am a real blonde, it was a light, shining blonde when I was young. So Nordic will banish that Babaji no matter what, there is a classify reason, so Thor means very clear. I say that very clear. 

No, I have not met that Babaji until this year, the speech part. That is a physical Babaji, exactly very human like the tempament. 

I met the other Babaji inside, no, he is perfect. But still, there is a Zawanna Aladdin part, just don't bother them, no matter how blacken this BTX already meant. 

The president Snow, and that BTX internal that lady, not long hair, medium, they deal with it + the universal police. A bunch of the kids and their judge or the governmental regulation in the sunshine world. Just like here. Once, the first meeting ruins. = That was 10 years ago. Nothing can be done, they ruin that with the judge, every world. 

Forever, as long as they ever lived. Ruined. One chance, the first meeting, the judge no response, don't exist. 

No, of course not me helping, it was done 10 years ago, all over the universe up til I explain when this year? I would be fainting more that.....correct. The whole Cosmo fainting, not really a guy I faint. The whole universe / its a Cosmo, I fainted. Flower Thousand Bones, distort the Cosmo eggs looks, it becomes a harp. That time I don't understand it, no. Its all worsen says, I just don't know exactly what was being said. No, I have no case, I saying that a thousand times. Or you want me to explain in front of you 100 times, you will understand what that is? That is not a case, I already say. 

Just cutting the fruits, right? Not any of these, I fainted? 


Fainting, literally lay down, faint. No, not all that well, no. 

No, I have no fear, but correct, the bad people exists, or something more complicated had exists, not sure. I heard something everywhere.


Just kinda of breathing. Breath deep and let go, inhale and exhale, those kinds. Not exercise, just when I remember. The birds and the otters are more busy than I am. Too hot outside, everything climate is not well, neither.

The external environment kept me occupied, the Earthquake included. I am kinds of thousand things everywhere. You suppose to have 100 things too. The real life the real things.

The whole Cosmo, you know what is a Cosmo? Its not an egg, but a parable from the ancient describing there was a round blackness, then God creates the Heaven and Earth in 7 days, there is a light, there is a Word (The Bible). How they describe a Cosmo.

No, I am not sure you understand what is a Cosmo, or most people don't need to know what is a Cosmo. People never need to care what is a Cosmo, not even Ronan.


You like the song? The video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALbgEQ-hr90


I didn't do the 5 Lords reviews, to becoming......every year the 5 Lords reviews, and...a 10 years later. Never stop running, to run on the boundary line in the end of a Kenshin Himura 10 years later, first year is the whole series with Shishio, so the ending was a line. All that included. The Dream Exchange Games, a boundary line again, until they graduate to close book. Before or after, I don't know what it says, it is none relevant. Their parents have to pass away, so they be serious.


And, how is all these place you run about? Found the things you coming in to see, or you already left like I was told, and you finding more things you see?

You care about the physical structure?

And you need to be one person doing this? That's why I stay not said.


And you would expect a Da Vinci Code movie? You like a conspiracy novel written all that, and then becoming a movie, and what happened in the end?

With this song? You bookmark this so that day, it will be the ending forgotton this song?


Of course its very scary, only I personally carry all that through, me one person. And very strict too. I have a crane to my waist pushing up to the cold air and height hanging with the waist physical structure hurting, because near those glasses seen dot web lines.

Its not real, but you will never never never forget that, if you got hang once.


No, I watch you. I look like not watching anything. I just ask you....what you wish to know, to do, to go, one person? Its all internal structure.


I would say you handle your business first. Too many things, those are the real money transaction or the business dealing, or someone calling someone all that.

What is these 2 weeks games?

If you can move that away, you settle down here for 2 months routine, exactly you go to bed, you drink the water, you Uber, you bathroom morning, or the fruits the diets intake, a freedom life but more kept, a stable location to a stable left or right, you going to seeing these place. You cannot understand the Chinese, that doesn't bother you?

Do you need those books? 

You stabilize all that first, you have some other plans.

Your religion would be? Ronan?


And do you need those movie from Justin for sample, "In Time," "Runner Runner" and take some Chinese lessons, here? And the interior design would be similar to that SWAT team with the video games, internal set up the bed, the room, the design? The bridge baby wall?


The boy's room with the bean bags? The PC games those?

https://www.sohu.com/a/284661140_100296708

https://kknews.cc/home/blvbxko.html


The princess bed?

https://www.pcone.com.tw/product/info/220412860463

In White those?

here

VS Diamond In the Sky, the first one is the header carpentry in gold...you can customize that.


These are all very ugly.


https://www.cphome.com.tw/products/headboard-12hy157-05

This kind similar?  Here


(A hammer, knock knock)

You doing a habitat humanity?  What is a whole Cosmo thing mean?

You move wrong, King got told to come in, you all busy immediately at North near W, and Mark got pull that selling house like the newspaper. Kian Prince and me 1234.

Someone's things be pull, at the exact times suppose to be.
Lose, lost, the losing of the business all that.

When you retired, you coming in.

You go and step your heel with them to that D.C things if were ending up in Maryland, you ought to go, or you got told you will leave.

Everyone like you have a pride, the whole universes are full of the pride, they didn't know, it was go to hell means, the first day, UB those on the street 2014.


You travel before?

Japan all that? By yourself, with some friends, the gf, or the bf, or the parents all that?

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/nR-eICq7CuA

Your family and you go to Japan make you feel better? The tourism? I seen that Aqua, I took you to where those scene the story to be. I just explain to you.


You have a different language inside your brain.


You drop those minority people, you just give the charity I know.

From their eyes, inside their brain, it will never be you or me brain. Very very dirty inside their own life, very very humility running deep. The whole society doesn't rise because of them. Everything fallen the digital era, just kill them, get rid of them.

No question, no asking. Leave.

High tech is for? Killing the pest for, and many are just nothing but the humility sickness low grade human to try to sympathy or too much pride to yawn for another glimpse of God, like Hailey's father?  What a movie can tell you all that, the blonde race of all that Hairspray, God's lesson was not inborn nature, so the capitalism is drop them all, so hasn't him? There is the movie reminding him, In the height, ....or Iron Man the second?


The party animal cartoon + the girl watching you and Prince William, together

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/0eoA8pOrX7k

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/ol6u6yzdics

Both your character is not discern, when you feel to drop your standard to....the first link. 


"Fine, that's fine."

"Okay, that's fine."

"No, that's fine."

"Fine."


You are not a leadership, you don't even need to participating them at all, like you come in to travel on leisure idea - relax. You only have your business world, and your family phone to call, or some friends to associate. 


You asking me the movie, you and him both have a meaning in life? 

Really. Okay. What else.


100 Ashley, short girl, him cup, next by, darker light behind,

100 photo, you and him separate.

Hang on the walls. 


These 2 video on and on and on. One museum your eternal life to spell bees. 


Anything else?

Your only worth, are that one room. You and him + 2 Ashley 100 photo

these 2 video

Never stopping in the room airing with the sound, repeated there by themselves eternal. 



Your kids funny....The same sandle to put a grass on it.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/dOw0wBAuOfU

Long hair for.: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/_Ad5MpJVhrY

Micky so fine.

Special fine.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/uHeArYkHrFA

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/jK_lO2FWylE


Anything else?





No comments:

Post a Comment