7/13/24

I have a guest, an identical twin Denmark(?), looks exactly the same and his next by.

Zawanna makes the hell of my world and so this Venus lady military. (Maybe not the mother, another women.)

I told Nicky or that’s Shane’s phone, my tears drops to makes a Nephrite’s throne, your Washington DC’s time is 3 oclock ?

It’s a Big brother Big Sister on my resume last lines those extra-curriculum. She was a black kid with the eye glasses. Probably a little bit town boy personality. (They to do, whom? Not UB) my neighbor wall facet wakes up.

🔮🔮 you all literally have this, do I have a make-up?


You asking me what ?

The Flower Thousand Bones requirement ? Babaji train that’s both 3310, a military women, not a girl anymore those age at all. Or they detain both of them “were” the artificial light. 

I close the door today.


I felt so sleepy because I suppose to wake up your 3 oclock ? On 🔮, your Washington DC time ?

“Tell me the story to look like a story on the film other than the medium personal? I like to know?”

I found a way how to get rid of the human, it’s I sleep when I feel like and wake up.

Which the high tech film to craft a better story, and why I would be here writing ?


They will never starting 2006 to say 2002. That was APO next by the evolutionary and CAC after all thar becoming the organic. I actually studied, I never seen them in any library. 

It will never be UB, okay …the red ink next line. I am listening.


I am sleepy again. 5 cm one air moving, one penis one life fumble creation, no education. Eternity hell

Forever. You create the kids for fun I think. 


Seashore ? Burried on your own land, good. Dead around the sea? Cannot tell ? Those invader from under the sea. Those rocks waste line, the fish cannot breathe. They come up becoming the human form. 

You asking me what I see? A lot.  Almost that entire coastline dense, drawing a line, less coming in. That’s very bad. They walk in your office and tell you? That’s very very bad.


The weather makes you do things, I saw it.

America election, I heard it.


Funny … :)

Haha …when my mood is happy, I make my all world happier.  The human like you all not worth living for, that what makes me happier. You can make all of them Suicide on the newspaper and the full blood face whip in scarf to all world all zone all human suicide, I will be ten times happier. Then you will see every step you match up, how much the worlds ought to be. Haha…


No, the small fish. Like about 4 inche.

Those looks dull and the stupid fish not much movement in the water, those. Most fish in the Aquarian are all moving and some kinds the water propelling. We know of the facts. 

Those are the pale fins. White? In the sea water not much sunlight. And that suppose to be deeper water, it’s cold, the water is cold. They breath or he breath the bubble through the mouth.


No, I know. Mammoru, Sailor Moon and Aquatic lady the light blue with a hair …a strip from in between the eye and the nose kind. Something matter this light blue means? Insulting your faces.

More deep hell until these blood spill in river blood every single day.

Happier your brain ? Like to fool me to make me a fool…that ending is always will be very very cruelsome. 



From the sky. 

You have some horrendous things happen …the inept human nature almost like that 91l or

Recently your have these news by the way, those are all very very horrendous the social news. You have a military free protocol, I say tie yourself to the bed whatever not moving not hurting your wrist, careful your knee to that office chair to the door to the bathroom, to the kitchen, all 4 walls barren to your eye sight in which paints you can see? 

I need to turn on the light or my stair…I aging I am telling you. 

🦅🦅🦅 They keep calling this Neo. Funny a altered Ronan sound 🦅🦅

I get rid of them yesterday. Not about Hugh but I told him I was busy.


Yes, I know

Shane and that Prince Harry Olaf no more Opera funny, it’s Kryon …is that a rental property ? Hahaha….

Be away from Irvine, the high school drop off F IQ. Olaf is a Kryon, haha…you have a face, no human near at all? It’s not a human. You all looking good…haha.


Hahahah…. So many these things. The human fool, the human merits, you even have those unreligious words, you worth? You have no worth why bother imagine one word ? 

No, Shane he is a creative artist by his head, he is a guy, but he imagine he is a girl. All of them did. Hahahahah…..oh my God. They try to. They imagine a little bit. It’s like those wild ghost because they no body, they pee is like drop the full den but it’s not real. 

Hahahhh… the guy has no filtration system, every guys have none. The half waist line below color different but, it’s those …wild ghost dump their half body down. They have no consciousness being, you human are. Hahahahahahahahhha………







No comments:

Post a Comment