7/13/24

Vatican. Hahhahh…. you means sculpture yourself a saint looking with a St Patrick Day each every year

I think for the eternity, he will be the only saint !! Haha…you just not sure what things put in it. All St.


You know why…🦅🦅 the  kitchen side pica pica …today they talk different words…pica pica.

My mother still needs to get up to the trash can. They are not tired of they themselves?

The wall facet on and on.


So what if her son spine doesn’t get up anymore, right …haha…

Don’t you love to hear that. 

That’s not vertical scarf line in bloody faces….you know the last day right ?

| | | 


Define a King a President a million people’s jobs, you making a fun of me or a fool.

Is this Tina, Pang real ? My father’s seeding ? 


When I say it’s my whole strength, don’t be shy ~ Vietsnese prostitutes the fuck up human, remember 1000 man penis in names…it’s a stick like nick. 

Those stick it’s 1 millions roses Westlife buy

Ronan remember how she fuck up thorny to delivery baby…every Thor dare-ing Line.

Understand ? It’s IQ without the public education failure. This TV so needed, these human all needs, you are so needed…when Vatican ever should says V? Valetine’s D

Funny ~~ hahahahha…

It’s not D, it’s F.


I only count on my last day, waiting ….

What Vatican, right ? It’s a Vampire meeting !!! Nothing is real, like you all said!! So ensure nothing is real, right ?




They suppose to be the prayer works ? My facet on neighbor, my mothers kitchen knock the facet to the wall 🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅 

My eye lid so sleepy.

They are too old?


Look at these every life pope photo other than Katherine from Tesla, that’s a shirt backward? Tell me what do you see Tesla’s talent near by?

It’s not a duck meats ducking, isn’t it ? Laugh a min !!

I tell you how fun these things never wane out the personality. These girls so dreamy where Hugh goes back with those same age younger 20+ everyone a cup + an Ashley…spelling ash not penis the mini skirts a hug of a circle, a waist of the belly dance Lala, land in Ukraine, it’s the doctors without the border ! 

Laugh ~~ 


You taken me a ride ….for fun. 


There are the infinite light like every Lords one hair …Stands. Tell me, whom knew ?


I M telling you her words mouthful was “I am grateful “

A Vietsnese shorty counts on merits bold hair to say…exists !! The humanitarian in Gods mercy…

A Vietnamese 

A Vietnamese, the communists to say Flower spy not 007 on a script.

A Vietnamese …it’s so vivid on TV, why don’t you utter never stop the correct words exactly you were told? A Vietsnese fuck up ABC in rose penis I remembrance ….whom?

大頭

Uh ….history history history. 



🦅🦅🦅

Oh ~~you must mean you are an Earth so holy, not Hallie 26 ….so many penis ~~ blondie dumb ass fuck up Will, or William by what name turtle neck or turtle boots? What makes the blood works ~~ every otter will tell me their blood is special not the dust at the edge or the corner ?

How special makes a whimp of a prayer mercy works, it’s a brain in magic, your brothers knows that !!

It’s blood related? It’s real? It’s a red hair ? Oh oh oh ~~

The Lords every photo fade and tell me …when the day the Lord will really stand ?

That day is not today !


Vatican 

That’s you, the last paragraphs 🦅 I think you didn’t realize our religion is different by how much.

Every beard race is gear to suicide, when you will finish ? Remember it had to be exactly amused me like the weather put on a show right outside.  Until finish suiciding, no religion discussion ! Forever ~

Anything else ? Hairspray ?


It’s cute ! The time passes - One Fine Day, 1995.

:)


The magic ingredient was the school ex. They all…implied me. The near all around these girls. It’s the classmate personality easy or homey. All these movies are wrong to clash to the system talk.

It’s Dr T and his wife.  That’s the most fitted couple. Same IQ

From the same school best.


I think it’s your mother best. The America is the mother threw the kids outside feeling fine religion ? I am just curious. You can literally wish everyone dead, just not your near by like your parents literally dead in your arm those. No matter what every criminal don’t say every heater battery to purchase, the lamp change hardware store so you PC games or one extra meal, or the trash can tie up.

The day if they dead, the boys or the girls feel….

Why not One Fine Day

A Day in Life inside and seeing through ….the Silicon Valley lay off massive news. Your jobs don’t hold another boring day you image 40 years in paychecks. The day after the day.

All beard race are suicidal. So we finish ? This no more talking 2015. Asian is always psycho you all agree to it. So don’t bother me.

That games you exist with your 9 circle, everyday shouting “ Lord be heard, suicidal that I am.”

It’s every single days games the ghostly realm is not lacking one discipline in teaching ! The greatest wizard of Oz, Harry Potter !! Hjahahahhaha…. Microphone “How many time the public fame to suicide you thought arose?”


⭐️ You get rid of your colon diet, why not just follow the recipe says ~~ I never save that 54 at all if I willing. At all. Ten years you know you’re each worth…how you feel you yourself magic.

Someone wish you and can watch you all be dead dead dead. 

You didn’t mean one thing one word ever says, how amusing …not one worth.  10 years ago, means a word. It must be a lie or it must be so soothing. No one meant an existence. Typing too long, never look. Oh ~~ what you imagine look like a joke of a yarht, driven the tall height of a boat nake to strip tie together a rope to climb up.

Fun?


I don’t think the mortal like you all will ever find out.

Ten years …pass.

The Tickets to Paradise !! Will is the last to jump. It’s a real film.



Wait ~

I need to talk handle here those stuffs. 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment