7/11/24

The stainless bowls or the plastic bowl, some bigger with the drainer. (your night market these you seeing things....)

There are some other night market too. Some are known, here is decent.


You getting those vegetable, or even the mushroom, you cut the base, and rinse off the dirty, at least you knowing that, the mushroom. They say you don't wash the mushroom one of those cooking show. But every vegetable you have to wash them. (I usually don't eat the mushroom).

Here the morning market, you can get those herbs, the cilantro, the parsley, the Chinese chive (green onions), the purple onions, the shallots, the red chilly pepper. I gone with my mother several time already.

Then you need to carry those very big bulky vegetable back. When you soaked them in the water and then cook them....technically, Shane has 3 Westlife if not counting Mark. I call the Uber to carry all those things.

With the market, you need to know what you see, what you pick, what to select the fruits or the vegetables. And not in the afternoon, the morning. 

You using your fridge you know how the new fridge they design, so those herbs like you put them somewhere including the ginger. In America, you can leave a lot of the things outside, so cold the room temperature. If you thought about here, you need to leave everything inside the fridge, my mother kept the fruits in the freezer. 


So the cooking ....

The heavier vegetable, or the roots vegetable the combination of those color mix all those included...you have to carry them all back from the morning market. Being the vegetarian. If you thought about the tofu product...you have to go near the turn vendor, one of them are selling those. You can get your plastic container to go there and asking for the soft fresh cut tofu. 

The different Chinese cuisine. 

This is the theme for that 3310 or Flower Thousand Bones


Maybe they meant every girls to be independent from the guys, so cooking on their own with the guys near by or their friends to social, then.....these morning market ~~~


I actually personally know how to do all that myself. I never done those when they show up, but I will write them down, and go shopping with a very precision cut and paste book to keep a record, even Shane can look at it.

I photo copy them, or printing machine, calligraphy, or type out.

The cake or the pastry here you know already, I don't need to bake, or waiting that oven. I can just go down the stair and purchase it.

You can cater all those restaurant I show it to you. This city you don't lack anything with the taxi service to arrive.  


Let's say the glass container

The container 1, The container 2, The container 3, The container 4, The container 5.


The rice container, cooked it perfect washed the white long grain rice. Not here the rice.

The pasta container, you need to add the oil or some spice condiment, those are the bottle from parsley. You buy in the bottle, the glass.

The assort vegetable stir fried (with the baby corns those) - one container

The 3 color bell pepper, those are not those green veggie.- one container

If you eating meat, I steam cooker those bacon meat, or the morning pan fried meat, and save the sauce. the smaller container. - another container, just the boiled porks.

The devil eggs is a plate I think, too bulky when you seeing the preparation to actually leave it there in which container.

The mash potato, or a little bit chulky.

The samosa, or Chinese spring roll just when I got time, they are the freezer take out. I think we just buy outside those things to eat. The fried food. I don't like those heated oil anymore.

At home, its to eat a lot more healthier reason, everything just boiled !!!!


The sauce or the salad (balsamic vinegar)

The container you prepare in the morning, by the noon, they are the fridge being marinated.

The sauce has to be waited too. 


The roast potato is also required to be marinated and put in the oven, so that is in waiting. Everything else were from the 4 stoves.

Meaning you just eat from the actual oven plate, the small or the big oven those type.


You done this things before in your life?


I do the garlic bread ( the regular ACE bread those) + the butter + the mince garlic

To say a home plate, you seeing a bread, or they 3, its an automatic reflex I think...on their plate when they pick up those food in container on the table. 


The slow cooker would be if they eat the legume, that is a fat soup.

If they just drink what I drink for 1 month, they gonna change every palate of the food...those Chinese soup I make it for myself. They no longer can eat anything from the outside.


The coconut creme (can) + the lemon grass, that is to stew the curry, the American curry, not us here those brown. Its to stew the broccoli, the cauliflower, zucchini (the green or the yellow), and some crystal noodles (here we made of the mug beans, the dry plastic bag you put all in the very large plastic bags) - I think that is the zip zap bag.

The coconut oil  + the real shrimp, or the vegan shrimp

( if you know what's the Vietnamese those transparent paper, they can be wrap outside and fried base, its not the eggroll those sheet) 

You guys are facing the military and the Royal and the celebrity?


Westlife they retired......


Those are not the everyday, just occasionally change the palate. The coconut creme + the lemon grass. You eat that curry with the fan pasta, or just the crystal noodles itself.

I personally don't stepping out of the house when I am so busy.....they literally retired, or they stay indoor to talk on the video, or the paper file-ing?! So they pass by the table every hour to eat, like me. To drink the soup or to eat.


There is a banana pancake, its just the banana = the sweet, not even the sugar in it. + the soy milk. I make that with the vegetable oil, that is the dressing - the Thousand Island dressing, I finish that entire bottle soy milk. (from the Costco) 

I used to be the vegan, or I still am....too lazy to go out and hunt for the food by instruction. So I know the recipe from none fat. I need that....I think they need to lose the weight exactly they used to be.


If you doing a soup, you need to follow a recipe.

I doing a soup, because I used to be....other than the vegan type. Not necessary the liquidation. Its a waterian. 

That is a ....none salt idea, you stew everything the Chinese white big carrots, to the apples, to the pears, to generate something.....as a recipe, with some orange juice, or the lemon zest skin outside. Some people like me...its a warm how you used to have a tradition.

Based upon.

The elixir idea. 

I do the juicing, that is the cold part for the women, but our climate is warm here. I used both.


I have to go to sleep.....you all just print it, and you know what to stack it up to sound like a home I guess.




No comments:

Post a Comment