7/12/24

You are in the K zone?

You finding your way? 

Legolas - On My Own

https://youtu.be/G26_jSWIel0?si=fgSdnX1gGAENCU0k

There is a stair near that junction when you passing that stream (across at 3 oclock), you can sit on the stair 5 to 10 mins, and walk around again. You stay where the people can see you. Before you cross the stream, there is some Fast Food again, you can get the sweet potato fries (TTK), and sit down in the store (right across the stair you coming it down at first) 

Of course its far. If you coming back to the red line, that is the way coming back. 




My mother pass by my room when I search something Victoria Secrets - Black Tie, hurts the hell of me the psychi head space. She hurts her left foot the 2 cutting knife's jobs, I have lay down. When she is around, I cannot work, she got too many incidents. She is a very very very handicap person.

Jean Ma dead, the cancer dead. Its the music hard case.


These have my contact person's sequence all in it.

The down stairs swings doors, they getting that 4th time court paper, whatever the short guy with a very tall lady + a son in it. They were on the TV. 

You want to just stay in the hotels sometimes. You tell her, you just talk to Olivia. You wish to do some of those walking yourself, but right now you and her resting in the hotel?  The Earthquake epicenter was outside in the sea. You stay in the hotel sometimes. Unless they told you to go and walking? 


People's air is very low in life, and some people are very very emotional.  I got told the upper world kids and some people just how they do-little themselves. When they feel like the needle or the drugs. That will never happen here in Taiwan. In America, you got caught, its also no tolerated... how are those 2 do-little? Be found by drugs? The Europe allows people never stopping these drugs and the needles talk?

You are not supposed to put any handicap people on the monitor, or the TV monitor as a show itself. You know that? At all?  I say do you know that Mark is some kind conditioned? 

When the public found out, they make things disappeared very fast. 

Both Taiwan Youtuber, or whichever Mark in Westlife (or any Mark). The public does those things. Do you see my mother and nick on the TV? I would be thinking that too....if my entire family are so talented in talking and handicap, all of them will end up on the TV, before I ever shows up?

None of them are the normal IQ to stable EQ. Pang is normal IQ but he is not very...cautious his own life. When I figure it out, none of my family members are those real Flower Thousand Bones inside to make the money, I have no money benefits, and they are staying using me handicap, or kidnaps me 40 years or the society burden to say...just stay a little bit functional.

Anything the entertainment world, or politics, as soon as someone found out they are the true handicap, the public will immediately tell them to leave. All these Taiwan Youtubers are showing up they themselves. The rating got dropped, or the public response becoming very angry, or telling someone, that will never happen, you killing that person on the public networks. 


You know that, or you want me to remind you all that? How long I have to keep watching.....whichever these video?




You gone to TTK? 

頂呱呱 

Gone home yet? I called Shane a bit.....something going on with my mother, that's why. July...something she says the tax. 

Hugh, when I got told to stay away some people including wishing them dead, I found out...it might be they are very very bad people + no money, or something they are not part of the American and no money. All that included. 

I will not ...you paying your way here and to Maryland all of the things you doing it on your own. Not this King and Adam's Father together, and I imagine I am the Buddhism to know how to cut System things in all things behind, so there is no such things, a TV plays 2 otters jump inside the swimming pool.


Sooner or later, the people near....that whatever you intend to do, or get close, has to be truely far away from me, I literally saying that. FAR FAR FAR away means.




I just tell them, they don't come in....its Pang takes those idea away.

I think, that is the only thing, in EVERY movies or TV inside says. Here is the outside Mu, only I know these. Here is this princess diary things those say. Its everything here.


Only the material comfort. A lot of the people don't be with anyone. 

Sleep in different beds, in different world, in different space.

Some of these design of the real estate, I know here. The commercial here on the TV. Let's say I imagine a certain thing in my life in my spare time, those have the utility and far away design, like the center garden or those bigger square meter. Those all exists.

I will tell you...that is the only thing in every classify material. Finish talking. The end of those talking. You can have the friends to go and eat those meal, all of these restaurant, you see the price.

Its legal, when I make enough money, and I retired, I can retired before 65. Without a TV, sleep, eat, lay down, rest. I just talking to this Nicky. (To tell Shane)


You want to know a secret. I tell you, you go home and sleep?

Loving the Silent Tear

L T S T

Keanu, Obama, Simon

L = the wall looking the 9 oclock wall.

Forever will T = those 機關 in every Chinese classify material (Wallace)

rope = S

in pull the trigger 機關


National Treasure (disguise, sneak in); Wallace 金玉良緣 (disguise, sneak in), 錦繡未央 (fake, sneak in),.....


Someone wish to be the England Queen forever will never quit. Its to get behind that wall. I don't want anything near anyone in England to be honest. 

My father used to climb a lot of the tree, incident pulling a tree part of his thumb gone, to becoming Tesla X-ray be found when he was young.

Nick he knock on people's wall.....and every other kinds of the things.

History is the witness.....


Good night ~~~!



No comments:

Post a Comment