7/07/24

That’s your father included ? (Prince William)

You are scooter again …I mean the King, your father. How to talk per word correctly !? You start on the first sentence. You 3 all doing it for years so you all have some upper hands to carry a conversation. You starting when you were a kid and you got put into a lot of the situations, you stand you get up, you shake hands and you talk. They taken you run about so you cannot focus on everything. But it’s per person in front of you …

You mean your side that’s the real living world, not when you coming in to sit 20 table commanders the military ? No, you are fine. You will be more civilian than the actual military, same to Hugh or his father, that represent that. They wishing you all get near.  No, for many things too. They are a lot more discipline and trained personnel. It’s not that easy to train them but they can be train a lot more, and put through that inside their own life.  Do you want to just They taken you run about so you cannot focus on everything.

No, they don’t care if you …that last video, the image I didn’t even read it. 🦅

Be happy your life, take your vitamin, and rest / lay down. Drink your fluid, exercise, do your paper works. Soak you 4 hands/ feet, spent more time on your own health. Feeling more sleepy on the massage chair then close your eyes and sleep, always get a blanket cover you on the massage chair.  My brother just sleep through the jet leg. 

When you becoming your 4 hands/ feet or you 2 eyes washing your faces and neck…you becoming a lot more conscious not to touch your eyes with your both hands. Your body sensitivity gonna come. Everyday more when you go through 21 days your habits form. You need to keep your body temperature in check all the time - the warm bathing water.  That habits takes about 3 weeks, 21 days. 

You start with your personal habit, you feel better, you breathe better, you sleepy better —— you worry less.  All of you. Eat healthier, more juice more green, or toooooo cold - you built on warmer soup or warm water, wait at your internal warmer fluid to go through your throat. Your vitamin C and B and fish oil, l-lysine, and C or B or B or Vitamin C and your multi-vitamins

Then you enjoy your life ! Worry less, sleeping mean lay down and close your eyes and put a blanket on you yourself. Anything talking skill is you feeling better about you yourself.  You rest yourself well, you will handle that person in front of you better. 

Why don’t you learn one thing at a time ? Go to wash up and digest your food and go to sleep at the correct time, 






Everyone has their personal habitual things clash with me, I hate the human everyone is human…but I put up with it, especially not my person habitual habit - drink my liquid the osmosis water or the distill water and my raw more food washed, the herbs greens, the soup, the fruits the fibers. I built up myself if that difficult…

I built up myself if that difficult…

I built up myself if that difficult…

I built up myself if that difficult…


I also wish no one mis-understood me on the first year, on the first seeing the movies, starting the First Day. But I put up with it, haven’t I ?



You just continue built up a better habits, your personal all those one million staffs they watching your itinerary and your schedule. You put your habitual to learn so you preserve your near by what it means to you. Did I force you or them these 3 weeks or the last 3 months? You look after you yourself, you take care gradually them the near by, it means to you so per meeting per encountering, you make a new of you yourself. Be more considerate to each other, and continue to build up your personal life space


I heard more than enough, you each, have to get up on your own. By yourself. The habit is easier at the younger year.  I did wish you all well, less to say why I ever helped?!

Babaji, is not in the equation anymore.

There is nobody else. Don’t think about it.


You like to adjust your anatomy ? In England? The same. They go through the chiropractor medical association. Like the dental is the dental association in England.


That’s in America.

https://youtube.com/shorts/EeteKtw677A?si=xGxBA6QHcmEOd1Y5

No, the overall is the overall.

The England chiropractor medical association is England chiropractor medical association licensed. 

Meaning it’s not the American chiropractor medical association is American chiropractor medical association licensed

But they are similar. 


You can ally your own profession, that will not be neither !!  The US-UK per person alliance one to each, your side wish to hear would be UK-US ligation / alliance through your own initiative !! Imagine the first contact …this slow snail and unwilling ?

Tell me why ?

Everyone hates each other “on your own” this time, to this UK-US if you land and see each others faces !! In America ~~~~


My left toe still hurting left horn …I wonder why.

I need to fix my feet and shower or sleep, with the air con to feel some airy.

You want Hugh back your alliance ? When and where ?


(My outside this side tower base, has a white cloud hidden in the darkness ) nothing else in the sky. Not much.


He goes home 6 months renovating here, black tie your England upper? He ships his home goods stuffs. Hugh has his business world and the routines, if set up like that. Including his family relative, his mother. He found a less noise side or trying out walking in the building. He wants to do something, he will find a way doing it. I think he is aged enough just to do all that. When he lands the US or Japan on his own, he will know a better method a better this to re-do all over this run about for your England to move to Maryland ?

No, that’s fine.


Yesterday he went to a Star Buck, the Amazing Road fitness is right next by there. I was going to set up my brother but he gone to a different fitness and but the muscle spam going back to America. He looking around the environment, he might just go to Japan or home, his home would be in England ? His stuffs …

Unless he gets all brand new 3C? We don’t have a snow here for his winter boots or jacket to renovating…he does all that himself ? We don’t do that here because we got enough labors and fine air-con, no heating required. Just those portable for 2 weeks or 3 weeks really cold time in the winter. He can go to Australia even or Singapore.

He goes to the hospital here? The health card transfer from England ? He pays all his life ? He and his mother ? Those small mode on the skin ? The legs, the necks, behind the neck…

He is not those steps ~~yet. Give them both time re-sorts this.




No comments:

Post a Comment