7/07/24

I think 30 tickets those 20 table, he and his mother, her and her family, sister’s family a table, he pays 30 tickets all used up or his mother does that for him

Taiwan rehearsal and you all together be in Japan the real time, he and her.

He must have those family meal on the same long table +20 other tables, his family all there with him. I think it’s very easy done. And then…America or Maryland, isn’t he lives in England?

My brother when they grew up, they want to come home the interior design, but we might be an urban planning, that’s 10 years at least the land settle and build 5-6 years at least.  So they continue in America. He comes in, I watch him. Shane comes in with Nicky, I watch them. That’s very simple. 


It’s everyday on our news these military jet, not just the fish boat. I got scared too. He doesn’t know they were behind him. If he just turn on the TV.



No comments:

Post a Comment