7/09/24

On the Live - Kerry's interview

Its finished ~~~ 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuyhOGBgNf0


🦅🦅   ( Far away....smaller sound)

(That device to communicate to Mars) I saw it.  Riley Design (R & D)

Shut up, birds. 


The quantum entanglement.  HeLa Sphere

Do they just use the movie to create the name inside to sound like Classify, or the private company by themselves to make the sale to the military, the handicap sits to process the paper works, syndicate? 

Patrick Riley = PR, meaning the public relation? The actors? oh ~ she knows?!


I put a lot of the furniture on the facebook.

They don't show the image from Taiwan.


Clean up my entire facebook profile - classify. Bob Dean says no TV.

Do you want your furniture? ~~~~~~ 


I am playing these Facebook 3D technology. They look funny.


My face for 3310 album. We look fit? ! That Neo = Khan

He is the enemy from Star Trek Into the Darkness 2013, as a girl sometimes you don't need to be with anyone anyone anyone, someone will tell you all that. The guys aren't the most easy to be around, any of those. You don't care if they are on patrol, you don't care what those name on the TV means. I live on Earth, I only care about my own furniture collection, the indoor space, I can breath and sleep. 


Everyone treats me like a maid ~~~~~~













No comments:

Post a Comment