7/07/24

⭐️ Hugh, are you normal? You must done something similar ~~

No one knows how you taxi the city all by yourself …you go to north because ? You look like indoor, or you are one of those you calling me in the middle of my eating ?

I just asking my mother again and again, Tina’s novel, not the comic books SHE says. Now I remember …it was always the novel ~~~no, she got strange things too, not sure.


麻將? it’s a …4 people play games. 

You guys do this all together? I think you 2 are separately surprised, I take that was genuine. 

You need a career best so you …purchase a home idea to be here. A certain idea. Some kinda of the moral bound, not necessary I would agree a certain thing I see.


I will tell you I am not planning to the upper house or DC those being best friends to stay there literally stay together near these noble goals. It’s a care free city, I describe step 1 to 10 why that’s for myself to be here. Shane and Nicky they come in to tell me…Shane, I am happy for them. No, I take it Hugh is married to have a kid planning family. It’s real. 

How about you all best friends to each other, when you all done, my side done, I ask the real estate THAT time. I only just watch these two I pretend they are a family to born a kid too, for real. So…it’s a family quiet home a small nucleus family everything he needs, he running to see or running to learn the geography extra hours day or night keep walking if with the luggages back and forth.


I make Shane and me, I have no idea what this Mc Donald and Disney land and bus and tea…Kit Kat. I am happy for you all and welcome you all go to Japan or US except without me. I used to care about it, that was the only 2 books. A lot of the books I care about it…the 🦅 I care about it too. 

I can read and I read no more, there is a private library and …

Flip open and flip flip flip.


I don’t like a certain things, too much the movies or the comic book or PC games this porslin or mythology. I recuperate myself and I help you, when I am very very clear. 

So originally the books will never be me looking to say exist, and it becomes real to survey the land what’s I believe I go underground and find out everything walking, seeing, looking and investigating. Some people don’t like those life. The description 1 and 2 life, I understand. 

It’s safe for me, I know so I never advertise …this is where I live. 

You all…need to talk clear to each other. I be honest on my monitor I receive…




I stay my home here, correct.

Those atmosphere is heighten Hyatt to W. These district has a parking structure, they coming from outside or East or North whom wish to go to these area 101, A4 to A11/13 and Cinema all around, coming and going. 

The younger face they are all material science IT in 新竹. The design for those university students get hired. The 2nd 3rd university in science. All small nucleus family with 1 kid or 2. The young couple. 

Here would be some area those they immigrant out, they either sold it or coming it back, having those ABC kids. Most of the parents probably will come back if they can. - the hospital system.

I think they spread at north latitude near my high school, that’s Blue line as a standard. From left to right, north side. Here are just nothing but the schools.


I feel I grew up here so I stay my home as I grew up I care about it my original home. All these I know how to get to but here have no conversation. W that overall are better.

The birds are not the conversation.

The otter are not the conversation.


I think you Hugh goes to Hola once more selection colorful, the entire happy happy feeling there. 

But if you want to see the plate I got, it’s one of those Mia C Bon before …they had a Japanese dish on sale I pick the Japanese. The Hola is those Cuisine dish well similar to America or Sogo. I pick some Japanese branding for the Chinese New Year candies or the chocolate, it was for my mother, not for the Mia C Bon !! That was Jason market that time.


Just 2!! Cannot find 1.

I ask Shane what he wishes to see and I put what I found on another side of the cabin. These are just the walking distance same that…okay those bank, I don’t know what you heard. Just one empty space next by Family Mart, today before you turn to traffic light 1 and 2, that’s vacant, but …

It’s every kinds short time duration sale they keep bring it here. The pillow cases or the white hotel towel, and China ware. But the night market too…it’s periodic they run and go. They do that very very often ~~

I know where ~~~~


My mother goes in all the time ~~~I go behind too. The telephone number for the cotton underwear for the girls. Nicky on me jumping. She shops there for 20 years ~

The post office next by, no. I think they do on purpose.

Reading news …I see.


  • Oh, so Spain one otter did.
  • Earlier was two otter facing the Atlantic Ocean.
  • Mark is the dog also goes to the love, Spain ?

I remember it.


I stay here, Shane comes in, I don’t go. I stay here.

No, I cook fine. I like to cook. But I can Uber. I am not very sure Hugh’s age is older or younger than now says? The TV says 30 years old. He had a brother or there was a Patrick for Kian. (I see), the TV I see cousin + a gf.

You can calling from behind?

The city can recommend you some places. 


Yesterday those walk…the post mail, to ATM, not the second floor post office yet, pharmacy, 7-11, to the Italian pizza thin crust and that vegetarian small gathering venue style display menu. I always know.

If you buy those commute urban planning outside the district driving, it’s similar to America the residential design.

If I tell you …

It was I just plain to tell you. 



You doing the big business you go to where the human goes, your sister or your mother getting the 7-11 or the post office those junks in but they drive out from that road to 台中 the best with the driver. The 3rd floor I think they both are the women, not your kind. I am not sure it’s the Home Depot they advertise to my neighbor they all guys double E sitting there !

All those yellow wood, Mon-Fri. 


(Thunder from the England / Ireland Taipei station / the President suite. )

1 2 3 Thundering…

🦅🦅🦅 “ Did you do anything to him today ?”

(Shake their head )


My facebook, those grand hotel ? Don’t you …suppose to live in the hotel, Hugh? With your wife, the grand hotel !!? The TV W two Worlds? So I tell you W.


They mean you eat Mc Donald and Kit Kat for real ? The public toilet, coffee and BUS?




Sorry …they meant…


You and Olivia Honey Moon? With a kid? The dog barking with the native local ? That’s why she goes to 101 by herself and you were in Caser and 4th All You Can Eat. I thought you were happy you found there. For some reason, you …have never ate the hotel food? You were where these otter tell me the outdoor lake park scene ?


https://youtube.com/shorts/mrH_1In-miM?si=zm2NasibXQ-5dTEk

We are …the Titanic, On Gods humor …the address ? The mail box?


Disney Resort ?

https://youtube.com/shorts/lcfEys7C_eg?si=HQ0KwqcJ2qa1DeS8

https://youtube.com/shorts/-zQ4uoBN6oY?si=vDVOALSFv5ocvqmY

https://youtube.com/shorts/m3DZDv8-dns?si=Bokqy-gEHuiOq5j5

https://youtube.com/shorts/8Da9nTE9Zjk?si=QvI9ieebsL_lFuid


Honey moon ?

Eastern Area Tom’s world 11 F 明曜百貨~~ the high tech couple dates, and exchange those tickets for …those Toy Story Binocular !! Inside the TV.

Below is Daiso Japan from, it’s the LED flash light. 

That’s a shaker Beas in it, in 3 tiers. It’s a 3 tiers container. You drop in a room. 

They found out behind.

They all did. In an empty room. 

It was emergency ~~~ the Dracula’s was the top Tom’s world restaurant !!



What’s Mc Donald? 

And Coffee? 


They used to have those Hallo kitty booth but…Matrix booth.

Isn’t yesterday the mountain 5 or 10 his height mountain folds Hallo Kitty ? They swimming out of it ?



If it’s this video, that’s not Babaji that videos?

🦅 says it is that video?

We, I …don’t eat Mc Donald, that’s the fast food. Not the coffee, and the red line and the blue line isn’t the bus, that’s …above the ground. I walk below the ground, they are all similar underground …yesterday I thought those things or Mark, not Markus ….whom is Markus?

He is not Julia’s brother ?


Conan Detective - “We finally meet”

The Otter - the face twice stick to the flower.

One otter telling the truth, because he was too tired !!!


Next - they are outside 

I didn’t sleep continue ~~



No comments:

Post a Comment