7/07/24

You take a shower, drink some water, or you eat?

Right, where you sit across, that is the elevator between the LAC and that you looking at menu, your height.

Next by its 一五一十  (食 = Food, the same sound)

One 5 One Ten, meaning ......Every little things, crystal clear says.

Do they open? Its a hot pot. You are eating, what my father loves to eat.


Turn around, across......that is the giant chicken flat....

Feeling better? Breath? Ice, warm tower on your neck behind? Vomiting? You want to just drink some water from City Super, in there, they have some yugurt, something other than the pop soda, what do they have.


You feel vomiting none stop. You need Olivia, hit your spine behind a little bit, up or down, just slowly your spine up or down, sit down she just touch that up or down on the shirt, breath.

Breath, breath. Straight up your back. She does that.


Tomorrow, that bus in front, that is one hour per bus, you can get on, to the airport 40 mins, you fly back home. You want to do that? Being at home with your mother? Or she coming in?

You want her coming in, somewhat a home, you feel comfertable to just lay down 1 months, and she goes back? She takes you to stay in the hospital for 2 weeks? No, not that much. 1000 US dollar I think individual room with the health card.

Let me check. 







熱的湯? 

The warm soup? 


熱茶?

The hot tea.


I think next by LAC you standing at, or next by the hot pot opens? Those are the soup. It may not opens.


You just tell that person you want to vomit

他只是想要吐。



You want to rest a 2 days, just lay there, sleep. Seriously. Sleep, and rest, and watching some TV or your laptop. Get a laptop, get your head clear. Rest, sometimes it unload your head stress.

You ....have a brother, next? Or Shane coming in next?

You don't have to feel you being target.


No, I haven't talked to any of them like a straight thing. You know whom these people are?

You want to take something to go?


朱記餡餅粥店 遠企購物中心敦南店


Just show them the picture?



Across, are they still the same name? 

府城小吃遠企

21 is the fish

23 is a ....those lunch box inside. A meat. 排骨 I don't really know which part or what.  I have ate the chicken, you talking about when I had a meat in my life. Right.....


11 Chicken

7  Shrimp


You want the cake? They used to sell those German ice cream (the exact ice cream in the middle of that elevator either side, but they took them away.....)

They always been there, and one day,.....about Christmas I think they disappeared, I see the candies except the freezer, those Disney ice cream cake.


The Cake  = 蛋糕 


Next by the City Super, you walk over there, that is the cake. They close at 8:00. Its the small cake.

Left side.

But right side its your frozen Royce potato chocolate chip.



I lay down so often, I just lay down, not really the food I care that much. Certainly....maybe not those chocolate cake those, that is what you get? The smallest.....


The water fountain that side, left side, its a 24 hours Family Mart, you know that, right? There is a microwave soup, and those warm tea leaf egg. One egg your stomach will not be topsy turvy.


No, Thank you. Put the food down, you feel better, some warmer soup in the stomach?!


You haven't eat fruits? The morning market has those fresh fruits, you can see they have it, the fresh fruits. Whom has the fresh fruits cut?

See these all the food or fruits or sweet sugar Chinese these ice, or sweet whatever they got soupy sweet snack, I want to vomit.


The rainbow bridge

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/ckSj4YNTI7g

Is that your eye (the song lyrics) laser like the otter say....today's map.

or your mode? (plastic that doctor they Fort Erie 2018...to Canada) He just got back caged in a home, a father doctor.

Eastern Area when I go to eat.....one of those dress photo outside, its the eye's laswer. That place have 2 each that road Niko And...side. Its called the Venus sound like.


You like those pasta hollow with the tomato sauce, spicy? With the cheese? Tomorrow you go to Gonna (next by Paul). 


Eat, I rest 20 mins?



The fruits shop are in the morning ...first of all.

Second of all, you gone everywhere like the otter saying today, meaning you left that hotel and those birds without me. You have that tendency keep drawing the map, that is what they were telling me. I eat my every bite in life. I don't need to eat, I say to you.

They sell the whole fruits, not open fruits. Its so hot, where you gonna keep it and open it? 

Everyday you go to the bathroom best, that is needed and required to have the fruits fiber intake and hydrated a lot of the water. 


Did she get a cutting board B1 tomorrow around noon and the knife, and a cloth.

You put a cloth on the table, a cutting board on the top. One of those travel knife?

And a plate + a fork for you to eat it, 2 plates you and her? Asking them the trash bag or the plastic bag? At least you two know how to open a fruits and display on a plate? 

You wash your hands first before you doing that in the morning.

Its a little bit far from the morning market. At your Pizza turning in, the first road cross, on your left.....5th store on the left.  You carry it back with your bare hands, or you have those bags you pick up in the B1 too. Its ugly but durable.


You like 101 over there better? You go to Home Hotel, you walk across? Everything better looking at Tesla? No, they don't have the fruits there, those shop. You have to check, the fresh produce.....You gonna travel with a knife, a cutting board, and a cloth and a glasses container?

You sure.....these high world, here...there....sorry.

Right, you figure it out.


I am not feeling well.

There are 2 Babaji, probably both meant well for you, but you are that kinds of the personality.

1 means I am on the Nordic side, don't bother thinking.....Meaning Thor in charge.

Another MB will never show up, so I suppose to help you. I am not feeling well my entire physical sensation. I don't make the food anymore this year. I don't feel well.

My mother does. I try to cook a tiny bit boiling water, the pasta for myself 2 days ago, I don't feel cooking anything else.

I don't care about the eating, so I can lay down and sleep.


You and Japan, what's going on?

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/3Jiypkv62vg

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/qVII5u_HLMs

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/o04AtSd3VMc

Pop corn?

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/h2hgepUWFks


You think this dog sounds right? You remind me.....Pang a bit. His IQ problem in front of 10.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Q0YPuXr6PAs

You want to see 101 4F Floor again? There are 2 pillars front? You and him the same side. (Vomit)


North Japan 北洲

A kid?

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/2mjl5Ef941E


You gonna cook fine in Japan? China.


You been to Washington DC, not Japan, right? You just land in Taiwan the otters saying?

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/-uNDFmaZg8Q

Japan Suburban ! That is better in Japan, you mean the tree outside those places ~~~

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/xGGScQPSq_8

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/WtCUqE-U0o8


I understand now, you are like Carol ~~ The hostel those human?

Anyone to tell you to end up here?

The life is like the sad music, or the cartoon music, you mean amusing traveling vlog? Those Korean Youtuber those? 

The Aqua - Turn Back Time, that is what they sent to me, so I tell you that is where you going. 

Okay....how do I send you away, to Japan the Disney Land for real this time?

I saw.....where to keyword search. You get your laptop ? 


I go to rest, don't think about this. Take a rest. You digest all that.....2 hours at least.

Sit to digest.





No comments:

Post a Comment