7/09/24

I think Ronan tells everyone, I can see that. Ireland those women are giant giant giant fat. I saw them about 2 days ago. A very thin tall European, with 3 very broaden breast, and waist itself women.

Our near by all the mirror all distorted, so I feel fatty....but you literally go near to see the front, they wear the tank, so big wide open the chest, neck, all around there. What do you call it...the breast front. Its very giant fat.


I wasn't planning to go to Ireland, I already talked to Shane last year. I talked more than 2 months, the first week, we finished talking. I already know. I say you coming here. I make it clear about something I saw. I say I understand what you saying, okay. I just tell him Okay. Anything else after that, just wasting each other's time.

The European here are getting more and more and more. The American is not so Asia driven, but the European is like double, in our TV, on our street, or even the younger European guy were in our nights market. They get in the Youtuber business earlier.

You want those look of some of them doing the things for money, you coming here early best. Here they are all far away home, and like my across building neighbor.


The American School

Many grew up here, they go to those private American school. They probably go to the University in America. The school here, no, not too much choices being the local. They still need to go to America to be educated. But those business people European, they enter the Asia with a very different mind set. And here we are not Japan.

They all look European those. American are the dummy world ass human. We don't have a religion here. We are the capital here, we donating money for those minority, sickness family like Adam & Hailey, they have no dignity there or here. Here is the capital, I keep saying it.


Not that much difference to those Hunger Game parade, you seeing the audience, or the entire air of this arena. We are the capital.


We do the hair highlight here. 


There are Japanese family traveling around here. They were always here family, but a giant family like Annca, were from Japan.

When you guys leave, I won't even care you were what not, Hugh supposes to be a big deal, I have no idea what these video telling me. He believes those things himself. You want to go back to your ex-bf Ella Enchanted, you are.

Why don't you be honest, he beats people. That ex bf of yours.


You want me to tell your parents? In front of him?!

You are not the only girl, every girl I think, all of them seeing that TV, the first things is to call their ex bf for some reason. I see 1, not I knowing all of it. Faintly I can know or guessing it, that is very very very stupid. Your hearts are 70%, if you can drop that Hugh here in Taiwan, you will. You are not sure he will be safe, so you dragging him. Your hearts are 70% on that last situation whatever this movie or the TV or even the Ella Enchanted, every girl I think for some reason needs that TV to be back to that ex, I have no idea what that is. The first bf, or the ex, it means to the phone book, how they connect or how they used to be.


Did you get pregnant? Not 3 months yet? Not every single day on regret? I am a women, what do I think if things were inside my womb?

You want to tell Hugh, and say you have a need to call....whatever that is, doing it in front of your parents and me. I have no reason to lie about any of this. Every single girl with their ex or that Ella Enchanted, it will NEVER be Prince Char but it means to them so dearly.



American Capital is worse 

I just never saying that....You all going in near those First lady's kids, all those?

I never say a word of it. Never participate, never yet Harvard, or even talk about it. I like my happy perfect life. I reading the books, the capital maid life like me, its anything I do as long as legal, I stay forever inside my one door lock up - no one cares what cake I put on my table and eats it !!!!



I don't even bother to remember their English history or the president per name or per Era time. We look at UN that time, it was.....Keaton's movie, one of those. UN, I don't know American.


Black ops, never never never a word to say that in public or in any conversation at all. Not OU langauge, not TSA words even those.

I am the only Black Ops lefts....if they keep talking talking talking talking none stop. That is the orientation table, NOT I literally live a miserable life whatever they can re-write that.

Never Area 51, never ET, never R word, or Grey words, all that. Never.

They are all high pride, that is why they are OU, but they will fix all of that within those classification including the decades time to do this Flower Thousand Bones. I say no pressure doing that, either side China or America side. I just keep living on and on. They do not coming out of their district line, to sound less than those vocabulary like Edward Snowden. It will never be Prince Harry's IQ with a hole in it. They are NOT the real things in life, YOUR going, if were to be Maryland, NEVER imagine Hugh is too capable about it, I can tell. 

America will NEVER be England. Its just King and Prince William.


Kerry doesn't have any other female looking coming out new, and fresh, young looking?  Imagine she goes and dealing the R group, or the Grey's group, really?

Yeah?

That is what you all expected your husband to do, when you "do" to them. Every girl's heart, I imagine, that? I have a brother, every one of them UB has a younger brother, how funny. Every brother if were bound, I say to my brother, you are not writing it down when Babaji that day shows up. He might be close books, so he will never hear it.....


Most guys don't talk, they are the thinker, you will never squeeze one word coming out of them, what they thought. Hugh and Nick were someone else before me training them....with people like them, I train them. Meaning talking to them, or writing to them, or response to them, call them greet them, communicate with them.


My otter drawing all over the map, I can guess what these video literally mean ....he is driven flying everywhere, he likes to travel, he likes the Vlog, he likes the friends he meets on the road, he likes those by fate, they meet on the train station, some cordious nice pass by people, and take them home to eat a meal. The fate meeting them. 

I say 9-5 

Everyone must meeting another person in the drinking wine bar.

I keep saying 9-5, ID badget, 10 rudimentary subjects, the expo, the science conference, convention. 

Everyone just need that one drink meeting the fate, in the 9-5 or any Happy Hour, other than the bigger picture I keep saying 9-5.



The video they sent to me - I think that is what they say.

I told them a different story, correct.




So If .....

I tell him the location and the artist name of Toronto Studio, yesterday those making the bowl? He fles in, and ask nick, and that guy Mat where the summer in the North West of that Muskoka bus can arrive, to see those art exhibition inside that every home. Someone else drives in, or he drives there, per house. 

I think he is that type, I think. He can, or he has the vitality, he is willing, he can do that. Me....no, too far, the feeling or too tired, or I hate the airplane. He doesn't hating that much about the airplane, or saying to live in a different countries, other than England, all those culture. He takes his bag and go those kinds. He has that kind of the mobility. I don't. I naturally born like that.

No, I just tell him to America, until August 22th. That is what I got told, I tell him, he needs to find somewhere else to go. Not here.



He ? Hugh ?

If I quit .....he goes back to these video's life. He is not sure I quit, those Zawanna those painting I drew, if he found those things out, he felt being threatened or he doesn't want to be lied to. So I tell him still....this morning little things here or there, in case, he didn't literally flew to Seattle, and jump back down to Silicon Valley. 

If I lied to him those things, he finds someone and kills me. 


Can I go to my news?







I think he speaks German language for some reason. 












No comments:

Post a Comment