7/13/24

⭐ You Hugh is an anchor for them? Or those are the food and the temperature issue for them and the mothers' idea?

You all flying 4 hours to Japan. I was just telling Shane, my left hip hurting. Today is expo, you guys went? No...too painful, something is wrong today. I gonna ask my mother.

Because Shane they are the music business. I thought that is the guy's business, so I say that is the food, and water and the drinks. Every hour, and the air-con, and the bed to sleep...not to be too stressful. Pass the plate, those.....we never talk about it gossips. Brian ! He is the end of the table, I think....Omega those dogs or the wolf packs. Which one first bites....I seen those strange thing.


I suppose to be with Shane, but I seeing this Nicky's face....his side way, his mouth opens to eat, or saliva, so I didn't quit talking to him or them, since last year. Every single day these food I written the blogs. 


There is something normal I look like, or there are the invitation I pretend to your father to send, the presidents whomever host the legendary eat-out, here.....the last time we were on the 7 Harry Potter.

Eat out means how to pass each other's a plate? After COVID 19, its everyone living in his or her own room. Breathing....
I didn't realize now, now I think about it, these things are not normal, right? The guests....the entire bundle, to say, the entirely, how many bundles, together with the stem, wave wave wave or put inside the bags, the reason why I even telling you which bags to sound decent !!!


You all don't look like you intern anywhere .....


What did I put on the website before?

Just the dish's menu, not the raw veggie, the entire night market, pick up from the....saler' place.

Right, now I remember now. None of you living here. You Hugh is not actually represent all of them? Any other Royal Upper house, that is from the King, right?

I seen 2 on the facebook. They might be here jumping Y or K too by the sheet. 

How to install air-con, is that the normal conversation in 5 rooms?



I need to check my image directory....my IPad image gone.

Again.


Congee. More soupy rice, with that can.

+ Washed cilantro or the parsley.

(What Hugh ....screaming and yelling)

Its the meat spicy can. The first word 辣味




I cannot talk to Hugh directly.....wash the socks (the short clips)

He probably got the pet.

A bride runs in the car without the top with the best friend, out of the wedding venue. The guy throws his shoe and kneel on the ground.


Me and Shane are fine. I calling him everyday to bug him.



You girls can be more soften to the guys, passing him the plate, the cup, the mug, the dessert spoon, the fork. The napkin, the tissue box, the ....bread crumb those, the pie. That is a red wood table.


"Hugh, your plate."

"Your mug."

"Your spoon."

"This is your fork."

"The cup and the plate."

"Its just the warm water, the tea? for the teeth stain, you drink tea yet?"


"The alcohol gel, the wipe, the spray."

"Its the same."

"They evaporate after expose in the air on your hand."

"Together with the bacteria in your hand. That is why that is the alcohol to wipe, not to inhale."

"We gonna die."

"Its not versitile. "

"It means the lab needs a hood to process those reagent."

"This isn't exactly the cleaning supply."


"Your bought the cake, that is you the whole 6 piece all by yourself."

"The tea, next by, that is 2 piece. Tomorrow run out, you ate the 4 piece last week."

"This is the whip creme. The soymilk made."

"They pressurize or the air in volumn, so they are the creme texture. Its made of the soy milk, so less fat. Not sure. I found it. "

"No, that was my first vegan cake video, the whip creme inside your mouth, you were so hungry in the 17 Again. "


My mother's throat cannot quit. 


Moving new together, inside the same house?

Not the first time traveling together?

My mother turn off the air-con, and clean up these plates, the cups or the bowls. She is going to nap. Walking too much, too old now. My mother lives with me. Your parents living with you two? Together, with 2 cats or the dogs?


You both seen the night market dogs? 8 years....the day I got back never ends these. Right, the 2 or 3 dog shops + the cat shop, and pets food store, right.

No, in the morning, I don't know what time they open, the first time I ask you all moving out of the W, to end up the first thing I tell you were those beginning of the night market. Right next by are those pet shop, and another by its the temple for the incent.

No, I didn't know he or you both have the pets. So, exciting to live together in the same space?


Why are their butt facing nothing but outside? All of them.

Interesting.... I hardly notice ! I never go back.


I found out if they can open the door for 10 mins each day. The smell inside is too heavy. Right now, if they turn on the air-con.


I am not feeling well, so I will tell Shane why I am not feeling well, right. 

The birds doing this to me, he is listening to too many times. I don't really know how to opening the otter's conversation. The birds because its a near by evidence.

A lot of the girls probably imagine the guy a little bit different. I never had those mood, so my tones sounds like everyday....I live above the clouds.


"The sunflower seed, or the olive oil. My dining room door sliding using the sunflower seed oil. "

"The knife to process the meat, or the cutting board separate is better."

"I assuming Shane eats meat, but he might just buy them. I boil the meat, and second time. Not those outside skin things, and the rice wine disinfect them."

"The heating surface will come to your face, you want to grab a chair and sit down."

"The oil will heat it up, and when she or anyone standing long time here, this height to your hood, you all are taller. Me is not that tall, I never worry those height to these hood. This is called the hood, you change this, or yesterday I say, the whole piece would be left right and this top, together is called the whole top of this overall thing."

"When Tina has George, its me and my mother, and Hank sent Tina to the hospital at the mid-night, we both were home. "

"No, Tina....doesn't cook, all right. Not particular, its a lot of the meat, right. She eats a lot of the meats and the soy sauce."


"You hire a chef, or those deliver the baby program, we have here. They prepare all those meals I think. These heat you process your paper works per day, its a lot of the standing here prepare 2 people's meal, or 4 people's meal one day."


"You height I see....this video you re-made them to your own height? My height would be my entire arm going it down to the sink, all these vegetable, the water weight on my shirt or the hands all the time. Most people don't realize that is a very hard work inside the kitchen, all those processing. Most time my living space was one him, or me by myself, I eat little. I exercise a lot and walking a lot, so these standing in the kitchen takes the physical. But Now I have to make the money, so I can retire, and that my mother I support her only. Or that thing ex bf no one cares about it. "


"For the girls to have the kids, they gonna get scared for the rest of their life, any one kid born. The man just leave I think. Every kind of the women. The first 9 months, everyday they imagine things, or they have so many things going on with the body, with the mood, with the insecurity, living with another guy not with their mother, that kinds. "

"So when my mother had me and my sibling, she was just married into a lot more prominent family that time. Every girl has a video of that past like the movie in front of me. She had one time a wedding and all the table treated, a lot of the tables those, including my brother's first month. I was already 7 years old. I actually remember all that."

"What these movies mean to her, probably its nothing."

"She had some of those wedding photo, I have seen it. And she staying with us all the way til my high school, lunch and dinner, the laundry, the cleaning of the house. Waiting us home at 5 oclock or 9 oclock. I remember she stays. "


"So one day I don't bother her anymore since UB time, my entire facebook, but she was on my facebook including my brother. For about 15 years probably, she rarely exists in my life. Right now my heart skip a beat. I never realize that.....but now I think back. It might be the best thing for her, and now when I stable, she get a freedom life again with the stable all that outlook. But those time, it was my brother went out too, and she got left alone 3 kids, just the phone, and i never called her. Not really. She knows my facebook, or my website, so I stay indoor with nick. Home or there. She knows. But my growing up time, we hardly talk. I thought about it. All these movies."


"So one day, your kids when they think for you, or you think for them...one day they got married to, or whom prospect, or you wishing well for them, or another girl, like Carla, like Connie, like ....some people I remembered, the enemy or the wrongful human. They are not the good people, but they are the mother of their kids. I check all that already. Its the Pitch Perfect." 

"The judgement. I did finish my table job."


"I got many aunts too, my mother used to be her high school. So we were walking this Simon's stop. That is everyone's high school trick play, except me. I didn't know that, those are the bad people at. But that is there Star Detective finds the super star from the girls. It was not made like today. It was made just the vendors those carts hanging to the top, not today the physical store all road built new."

"I told her many things, and I put some sense to her. I sometimes asked her. She probably too busy with that two. They gonna ruin their own eyesight, their sitting posture, or anything she feels screaming and all these women used to be, they had a very very brief moment knowing each other, those women are a lot more prominent, at least the kids we know how that felt about the other people's father. And so will that be my mother, not that husband......but imagine. But I found out, the girl has to rely on itself better. Tina and Hank...whatever the BTX, none of that is real. Too many meals he missing, at a home we all land. I made him some dumpling."


"I would have wished all the kids never arrive.....to be honest. Everyone every family all happening something. From my table, its all very cruel news. All the tables behind, not to say if the Death if does knock on purpose, if were all these movies or all these TV has a meaning. The philosophy people live on the regrets or finding that meaning or imagining those meaning inside a TV."


"So eat?! Drink something, outside is hot. Coming home you and her has to keep taken some of those vitamin bottle. Everyone all putting something inside their mind, but but but.....no matter what that was I was running those time....my mother stays a few day or a few glimpse, or few seeing things are fine, I feel okay to keep running. Whatever told me to do, and today everything is file-ing on the way, or will be perfect when the time comes. The evidence didn't show up that time....its a lot more scary when life no one can proven it, and just keep running. First time I ever had to live that life. So now its just me and her life."


"Its the precision rate how much they bet on it. "

"It was very suffering, I am still recuperating at it. They thought...if just one of them like you, at that time accompany me to land, it will not be 10 years today you and me talking not direct or indirect. The people you never know and one day they gonna die out. "


"Yeah, you don't know to ask me if what not they regrets. Right now is not that much. The day before their eyes to close, that will be Ella Enchanted or that BTX ending. "


"Have fun today. I rest a little bit. Not feeling well."




No comments:

Post a Comment