7/13/24

⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

 ⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️
⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️
⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️
💥🔥 Somebody ... called the doctor. My heart. Just in general. The thunder is none stopping. Stay out of the road. It’s raining. ☔️☔️☔️☔️☔️☔️💦💦💦💦💦💦💦


I lay down.
We never had this kinda of thunder none stop. Get out of the road, goes inside



Otter

Is that what he held = a soap, or a jem.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/eDdwpNYKRr4

They have a certain intelligent like exchange, if I were you, one of those wishful thinking to bargain. 



The Bazillion Committee (Westlife)

You open your mouth to tell your father or Meghan why....why that is a Brazillion world? Brazil? Prince Harry?

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/d-VvFPS73Z8


Happy Birthday

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/1ZAI5350yRY


It must be Youtube? Hugh's Youtube. He is 30 ?







3310 That MV

Right (Smile), don't worry about it. 

You are not really imagine things like that could happen? Being a kid and grown up, sometimes just be happy and giggling, and spit those saliva like on a cruise. Sleep, eat, and fallen asleep on the cruise, with a book on your body, and your mother cover your blanket on you. When you wake up, you feeling dehydrate, you looking outside that window the sunset sunshine, you feel you getting up to go to the living room to drink a cup of water. That was when you grew up in your house. If one day you got married and move out, or you have been learning to move out and built a family, then you be happy, with or without the kids the current time or the future, as long as being happy. 


Thunder

My left side body. My left hands....that Episode 10 - 三生三世十里桃花

W Two worlds, left hands, 5 fingers.

When I wake up, I already ate. When I wake up, the thunder starting, I gradually to wake up, but my left hand start to small shaking. 



Long long time ago, kid, there was a story about a Magallana's mother. The dark magic that Magallana, so there is a requirement how to liberate his mother. From the Buddha instruction to offering all the Sangha on cave retreat, and he must work his sweat to gain 5 fruits each offering on that month or the year when they come out. That time its the water lifting or the wood chopping.

And some of this reality of the celestial or the upper world, they are all type of the hermit evolve long long long years. Be on a retreat, and sleeping on a chair, or a cave or on meditation.

Here they got lucky, someone opens the cave, not far from that time, its to carry through some of those spiritual power. Most people have so many worldly friends or the seeing to what you mean the professional world. The first thing seeing upon opening the cave, not the gate, its where these 3310 idea the 5 Lords Review. 

You have a certain langauge with your mother, I think my brother does that the same. Not when we gathered, but behind. None of these people you will meet, nor they evolve to have those langauge anymore. 


Like Ronan Keating?

https://youtu.be/6QQQKJJBJOY?si=i_YSkT71bNiDhBkv


Don't worry about it. You have a cute girlfriend. He still has this concert date, you couple and the parents or with the in-law, those are the venture idea towards some of these your heart wish to do, to get near. 

They are too tall for you, those man. They had the family or parenting or the kids before. They have a real profession, the license nature those.


I am not feeling all that way neither, I have been in those meditation mode is called the Samadhi for a very very very long time. To put up some of these meaning....the public conversation, I fallen back to sleep is to rest away from a lot of those noise, so I know what bothers them the most. Those are a lot more mature people doing the mature things in life. Being the friends, or being together as a family, seeing that as a big family picture. 

I don't know if I can make it, but I intend making it ....back to this world, too.


Don't imagine too much those things other than your vocation cruise ship. What you gonna do after the vocation, these run about everyday up or down the first thing in the morning? Eben only reads books in life, so.....I don't really need to be that maid, you think?! 

I used to have only one honey moon.

You want them to talk to you like that ?!  How they got married to the family house purchase, to set the bedding, the hardware store, or the screw driver, or drive to the depot in America, or to ask someone on the paint department, to selecting the paper tag?

You both don't need to grow up that fast. 



In life, like when I live in America by myself, I drink my water, I carried those healthy water, or the habitual living. If I am not feeling well, I got the heating device, or the water bathing. No matter how many times jumping in and out of my 4 hands and the feet, keep breathing, stand up, exercise, stretch, walk, keep walking. Breathing and keep breathing. Watching my posture, watching my spine, watching my heart rate, my blood pressure to the hourly eating, the women's period, the hygienic, or the toilet washing, or the bath tubes washing. 

Not sabotage with the parents, I don't have for decades after decades, I hardly remember what they look like. 

Open the sheet /comforter, get a towel, wash my face, soap and wash my faces again and again, or the boiling water, or the device to boil the water, or to measure my own self the temperature. Zawanna he is a doctor, you know. All of them what the mature person doing the mature things in life. Drive responsible, seeing clear, or talking in English clear, write in clear, description in clear.

How you gonna make this thunder of your phone to your one video traveling to Asia? She is in the video? Your mother is on your own facebook? Your family sibling? You excited? 


I jump out of my bed and run to the bathroom, or on the toilet? What if its one of those vomitting, I get a towel on the back of my neck? You ever put a warm towel on the back of Olivia's back neck? Your mother's back neck? So what if I have to straight up my arm, hold it, tight it up, or seeing the muscle or the ligament move? You see a doctor you doing that.

I mean inside your home, you sit in waiting, sit in anxiety, sit in the bean bag with the blanket cover? England is cold?

You use the Watson alcohol wipe, to tip your finger tip in washing? Per finger, that is 10 pulling. You seeing the chiropractor pulling their own finger, not on patients? The morning wake up time, or the afternoon nap time dehydrated and get up to drink 2 cups of the water? Or when having a fever, you will get a towel on your own head? Not just on the phone.

"Shut up, Shane. You Nicky too."

"Shut it."


Your parents so sure you doing that the morning and the afternoon when you nap get up, and you dehydrated, or they know they dehydrated?

You ever seen my ex bf, nick? Not Nicky. The last thing I want to know was he intend to die on everyone else? You think he has that kind of the look?

"There are the thousand ways you will be dead, or how to die, just not today. Shut up. "













hhaha....I already ate. I eating......I am eating. I lay down and I eat. I just drank a lot of the water down.



No comments:

Post a Comment