7/08/24

Babaji and Black robe Mark the same actor, its a lotus Twins in the story 三生三世十里桃花?

I don't think we know each other.

Mahavatar Babaji known as the immortal yogi. (Like that Movie: Yogi Bear )

Are they real people?  ... ... August 2016 ?

That is the whole family whom wish to walk in it? 



I would say to you the older age, in that Victoria Secrets, move in to your own Power bracket. I can take them out, I take all of them out, but.....they don't look like reliable to here or Japan, maybe they go to America better, but their goods are fluctuate a lot, and they may not want to accept all that responsibility. When they got moved away, move in to your correct Power structure, you should know that clearly. 

All the power position on the upper, your age determined that. Don't care about it. I don't care about it.

Most of them aren't smart, I look like wasting my time, correct. I know.

You know that better.  I know what are the stories, I watch the important part. Other than whom dead or love, or what not 1 or 2. Move to these you seen stable man and the woman almost like your age, you re-watch it again, you know whom is talking next by whom, all that imagine you yourself in it. The stable those scene, not the people dead and crying scene. That is what I will say to you.




Download the bar code that scan to buy a new car those app

This metro design when you walking it down to the platform waiting for the train (indoor), there is always a big map on that lower right side, has a bar code. Its the Taipei official metro map in Chinese. Here you will see that save copy every time you open that on the bar code app.

How would you like to read this map? Read it yourself first?


You don't have to read it this year, another 3 years 5 years, 10 years.





German Sky - today's news.

The black circle

Here says 2017 England, but today our news say its in Germany. 

CA Disney.



When Shane ever arrived, I asked him what to do with it.....maybe you should all forget about this.  Shane ~~~~~

This is not real, right? Anything in front of my faces !!!


Nap 



No comments:

Post a Comment