7/09/24

Those disciples (SMCH or Buddhism) ....那些徒弟 (清海無上師或是佛教的)

Right.

They don't watch the movies or the TV, they just watch those water otters and the birds or the sky / the cloud. 

他們不看電影或是電視,他們只需要看著水瀨、小鳥、天空跟白雲 ! 


Otter

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/NJxVbd98MIA

Not touching your any hands to your mouth, you want to be washed your entire head down? All the finger and your teeth, you cannot breath.....stop doing that....those ash floor near the edge line corner.


I don't know when you all cooking.....right.



Panda is waiting for you on the top of the tree....oh, that is what he means.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/aadZ_wFv-_I


I just buy the fruits cups. 


Can you go to sleep? Done venturing?

I am not sure you are outside today where about....you can sleep all the way til 3:00 and then taxi everywhere to buy those things.


I don't live any air below 7 floor and these air-con is my only air...in the summer. I don't hear the noise from up here. 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiZJRUgIWv0

The otter is Live, your hotel is 2 ....OO = 8


Cook, cookies, dance, bieber's music, cooking.....


I want to go and talk to Shane ~~~~ I go to sleep early. Everyday I never give you a schedule here or you flying all around. You seeing things, but you are running, so its disoriented a little bit. But I give you enough big pictures, you understand all that.

Right, when you learn Mandarin, and then you learn the local Taiwanese....oh my God. That is why....this all looking like that.


wa eh = I am


These sounds right to you? 

za bo gin na = bad girl teens, or younger, very bad.

lee shee = You are

lee shee zha bo lon  = you are the guy  lon like wolf in Chinese.

                          =lawn 

Anything these language sounds right to you?

pi gi na = bad boy, bad kid.


Sounds of these words sound anymore this Mandarin supposes to every Chinese speaks, and then English. 


sha mi lawn = whom?  Whom people you? The boy or the girl, you are.


I go to my phone....Otter has right hands, 2 rings.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/XZxiopncoFg



No comments:

Post a Comment