7/12/24

Babaji lives looong time, millions years you doing this to him. That is the end of the story, that's it.

No more discussion. 

He got jailed, he got hell, and he got....all these jobs, nothing is smooth or anyone anything does not respect him. That is whom he is, why he ends up in the hell. And....he got to admin since 1983 every books I ever touch in the education sector. Right or wrong, he knows those pages or the exact the same textbook. Meaning its not from the Barns & Nobles, its not one extra book that Eben Pagan provide the system education "other than", all the tax payers money on the deform and distort people on sight - called, the Crimson Love Letter on that La la la lady.

Adam Levine Sugar Roller Blades.




I will not be involved if I don't have those memory of the past, isn't it? The age difference and the actually military training. My current residence one side is furniture zero, the other side is MB consciousness with Aladdin Zawanna in all blackness windy, there is a moon, that is the only light ever be. One moon.

And the defense line was a hole, with all the police trespassing to the second world from the first world, at the lower scale of that realm. Those are the human with the guns and the long raffle, funny hat. Maybe they were the ghosty of the past, very psycho looking to me.


I actually just want to be home, here and sleeping. The food is downstairs, not even a guy I want to go and say.....microwave in 5 mins, looks like they are the refugee to my world? I need to close my eyes and go to sleep. 

Really sleepy....cannot wake up at all !!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment