7/08/24

I cook Shane a different kinds of the food, the pasta, the cones ones, the fan shape, the curls ones.....

Taipei the German bread  台北德國麵包  Yesterday your compass at..... 温德德式烘焙餐館(大安店)  Its your German bread? Its behind that Mc Donald across the National Father's memorial hall. Don't enter from W side, TOO far for you, too hot, there is no shade there, take the taxi to their exact address. Mc Donald next next by (left) the Korean fried chicken, that lane, going in, about one lane more pass, on your right. oh ~ their door is 2 W and Wendel, that is a German words means spiral. Monday they close. Your hotel has no food? 

My mother cooked these pasta is wasted it....too soft soggy.....🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅 They need to be off from this post. I think Prince William is eating alone too, whatever they did. 


https://www.youtube.com/shorts/SeLE6CdkTLs

🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅

No, you don't want to go to the park...???   (Birds, stop it !)

You want to go to the amusement park?! oh ~ so you go to Japan those amusement park, right.


The SWAT team enter, a kid playing his video game......looks like Hugh original to me.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/pAQpeZnNeBk


I think me and my mother's life is harmonious here. I make the money she cooks.

The moment you gonna talk about Tina or Pang, she gonna screaming out of her lung. I didn't know that is that bad, I don't know what is so bad so bad.1) Like on the road, she has to watch for them in Taipei, every time they go out, they are not watching anything anywhere, that is one thing. 2) When they do come back, they dress like 3 of us going out, the ABC behavior.....one of those. 3) They look like the kids I think, or their diet, or their restaurant, is not near her. 4) They drink.


Like inside a house we share the apartment or the space, the kid like me doing one thing, that is another extra room my brother can do one extra things than the Uber. Tie the trash and carry it downstair 2 round stairs. He cannot walk too tall to hold those handlers.

Like inside a house.......floor moping.

Like inside a house .....check the neighbors, or the sky, or the across.

Like inside a house ......actually anything outside she needs to walk with the ease because she can see them doing that in America.


The fruits and the cookies, OH! Its the public bathroom to find?


Its to find the Mc Donald, you mean the Mos Burger

The actual bathroom like 101 all that.....oh ! And the chocolate, your yesterday hotel B2, right, the cashier right side. I think its gone. Belgium. He lives in China that one. That country. Behind that Cashier on the right, that entire corner area is nothing but the European chocolate. 

So you are looking for Star Bucks, the Mc Donald, the public bathroom, and wifi ? Where is Google....oh ~ in 101.  The next by, the real height those is the real 101, outside you see, that is the short.....1-5 with the ceiling 10 floors.

Right, I exist there, you can tell with 10 painting, right. I always know, right.


The Women's shampoo.....below your Caser, that Japanese Pharmacy (correct, that lotto facing at, next by the ATM, in K) - that entire strip is called the K.


https://www.youtube.com/shorts/x8364k3iwPk

The metal sleek building ......🦅🦅 where is the metal sleek building ......oh, the new built one. on the Amazing road???! The birds say....

We don't have that kind I think. oh ~ us right those are old now. 40 years. 

The baking store I already show you, behind your hotel.


Its only 9 oclock here, nothing opens......where can I tell them?


No, the metro opens, but those stores are 12 oclock to open after I think. 

The morning market opens, but you are at that memorial park somewhere the tree and the water? You gone already to see the morning not open Wendel. But you have to carry all those bag to the hotel....if you are in the morning market. 


Is today we doing this all over again? You are not tired of this Babaji and blue line and red line ? You show me what you want to do, not any of that.....dragging to the public bathroom or the Mc Donald, you do on purpose? I can find myself anything of that, your chocolate is right below you.

You are not doing this on purpose?


I see Shane~~~~~ Today is Shane ????! Or he was here before?? Right outside that 101, which Shane?











No comments:

Post a Comment