7/10/24

Tourism - Red line the last stop 淡水 - Very very long ice cream, not vegan. A real long ice cream.

On the way there to the red line, has a summer thing probably the farmer's market if you are on the train to look at your right, after Taipei main station and the next stop. 圓山

You got a new thing from the 3C store? You coming out at 5 oclock, cooler, and many those vendors not like those 101 will be full of these roads, sometimes. Including at EVERY night market, I don't know how you thought about everything, which things you like or decide to do.

Every taxi can get to, the place I told you are fine.


You are not going to drive in Taipei ~~~the motorcycle, just 3C things? I think they have the camera, all in Chinese, I think. You need SD cards, I think they have those. 




No comments:

Post a Comment