7/12/24

⭐ This morning.....I put some food in the 2 containers. Not to be spoiled by the temperature. I didn't feel like to eat. ⭐

Its you and Olivia being happy here, and pretending that is a 3 blocks you walking in the morning, not until Oct? The stove with those gas, its a methane, you watch your stove fire, or you imagine I asking you these details before I trying to be helpful? 

⭐ We Taiwan here, you can ask if they have the electric stove like the America. 

⭐ That exactly the short clip, when you get back to the hotel remember to watch that. I am not joking. People die in the indoor inhaling that in sleep. You will smell the methane. 





The otter did to you??? 


Mosquito? 

You slap on it, not this...you ruin the entire oil medicine. That's Olivia? That's okay, just kill it. 





Are we still talking about interior design furniture? The wood, those?

Your head design of your bed.  Here

You can get all those link someone whom customized and ask the invoice, how much those costs the label and the materials. And then you get your own bed sheet, all those pillow cases. I care about my pillow. 


You know what these otter turning upside down means?





okay, here is I can tell you in Taiwan....no matter how I used to live in America, I see not too many people on the road when I drive to the grocery, to say light make-up. Or here with my mother. With Shane....

When you are not in Taipei, I don't really wear a lot of the make-up, but I know what is the make-up and here my computer when I take a photo, or the shape, or the diet. So sometimes at home, I don't feel to go out, and its very hot. Just wake up whenever I feel like and the air-con. But, you can easily let's say you get down your elevator, and there is your milk tea, or black tea, or the coffee in 7-11, some people just wear a sandal, running up or down the elevator, with the eye glasses, or some shorts, the t-shirt on the top. 

Here is a city, and I still put some efforts when I if I walking around, I put some leisure clothes, but these one year I got so busy at.....

So let's say you know what's the typical here the breakfast. 蛋餅 that is a hot iron plate, its a sheet and an egg they made it for you, to add the cheese, or without it. So its just the sauce on top, correct. But you can order your milk tea, that one morning you didn't determine to eat anything or less....so you have that kind of the breakfast and the juice.

Me and Shane because I boiling things. I need to boil stuffs, and with a guy next by I just feel safer there is the fridge with the container like I used to believe that life. We can always go out, but....even me living here, I am not that easy at, you mean every meal is on the transaction and generate a lot of the plastic waste, and those are a lot fat chicken nuggets (they have that in those breakfast place) 雞塊

Milk Tea 奶茶


You can try

蛋餅 + 起司 + 薯餅    ( 兩份)

雞塊  (兩份)

奶茶  (兩杯 )



You waiting in line with the students or those early officers workers.

Anytime you seeing a hot plate going. 


So if you decide you walking a lot right now in the morning, you doing that a lot back home? 

I work a lot, so I stay indoor. 

So when I boiled things, the containers I get used to have those habits, to stack up each. Shane just take them out, and put that on his plate one by one, heat it up. Its all the plain boiled food. 


But when I tell you the above those if you are very near those downstair, and you are a guy.....a lot of those guys here, they just sandal themselves wear those....short or no sleeve t-shirt, going toward and coming back with the eye glasses. 

Sometimes put the guys in a different mood, its the elevator going it down and you can shop in the 7-11 all the drink, like if I go there, I pack up 2 bags coming back when my mother gone one week, I live on that 5 days and going it down again. 

In Europe or America, you have to always cook though. Here...unless you determined to be home cooking, Olivia she cooks? I have time to walk one block....I am not sure.






oh ~~~ you care about those elevators and the escalators ~~~!!!!


Its her birthday? The cake and the ice cream cake ~~~!! Happy Birthday. You need anything the women's pad, or the women's make-up, the make-up remover?

I use the baby oil. 

Usually those things in the Watson those kind of the pharmacy looking like, they have the make-up remover.

卸妝棉 + 卸妝水 

The monthly pads, you have to go to 全聯, they have a lot more in package and in quantity. You are near, so there are the bags you carried back to the hotel. 

Do you process the underwear together, the girls on the girls side, and the guy on the guy's side? The hardware store yesterday after your Royal Eye Glasses store? if you were walking a little bit down on the same side (on the left), after the bubble tea, you see all kinds of the plastic containers at the door? You washing yours underwear and dry, and he washed his underwears and dry? In the hotel?

You wash for him? The socks?



I get this, because you are staying until Oct? 



92 that escalator.....right. No, I know what you saw. Next by. 

Right, okay. 


You say what? You going home, you eating the same things? I think burger that is American eating them, right? Pizza Hut or Subway. Right next by 92, there is a 7-11, yes, I been in there. I been to.....all of that. Its a short cut. There is a parking lot structure behind, for ...

No, you are fine here, you two just venture all that structure, right.



Something glows ....After your 3C? Its so hot outside, you can bear to walk for one week, you two done well. Every morning those air is too hot.

Zara is very big across the Eastern Area. You taken the external elevator (Tom's world), you seeing everything outside you coming it down 11th floor? 




Frugal? You mean you are fragile? 

You want to sit down those Tom's world below 2 floors escalator, all the couch, just sit down, both of you. I did that. You don't lay on it, just sit.  All the furniture there. 


Its too hot outside, you don't lay down to rest for the nap? The afternoon ~~~~ chill.....air-con?


Mc Donald fries, which Mc Donald? 101?

Are you imagine the motorcycle?



That is the place something glows? ! oh okay ~ the basement, or that is the Manga 剉冰

oh ~ you love the Mango !!!!! 

I cannot see anything anymore ~~~ something glows.



If you live in the city, you can just two hands hold that Eastern area somewhere those vendor you pass by, the whole case up. And when you peel them, you cut 2 times, and you peel the skins to the plastic containers, you fridge that, and you just peel the remaining the whole case rip mango, for 2 days, both of you eating that. You never imagine that, so I tell you a little bit.

But if you live outside the city, you need a car to cargo all that, those are the bigger space or the interior design, if the real estate idea. The city, its the elevator up or down. 


(Watching these short clips)

Learning the Taiwanese local language, this guy is learning the Spanish at home.


Two girls, 8 years old 2 ball ice cream, 380 NT.


That is...English.

oh okay ~ Mc Donald Ice Cream is 18 NT. 

The birds and the mechanic: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/H-IVXHsxp2M

Raining now....


泡芙 that is in Taipei Station. That is from Japan, you know that?  They usually buy 6, I only buy 1. You know what that is? Its a take-to-go boxes, that is a big 泡芙. You eat that, you become the giant fat !!! Its the chocolate or the butter. Its not I don't tell you what....A certain thing I seeing them doing that, next by me. I have NEVER in my life seeing that, or buying that, or eating that. 

(You have to wait in line, its next by an entrance door at the 1st floor, its shining yellow too) 


【beard papa's日本No.1泡芙品牌】微風台北車站店



That is what I see? 3C store glows, the banner top.

oh ~~~Not the mango icey glow, or Mc Donald glows, or 101 basement interior design glows. 
Its this glows?

no, only Taipei Station I saw that. 


Taipei Train Station 1st Floor, you look up where each store has this word 微風 = Breeze

They write in English too. Its every mall almost like ( next by Ikea, diagonal to the ice skating rink, or your skin mode that next by), their branding or the physical mall inside, these Breeze itself is a ....mall. They started it 25 years ago before I leave Taiwan, was as a mall. 27 years ago at least ....

You two gonna separate your two routes? You can always meet back to the Shangri La.

Earlier I saw....he dropped you the Mc Donald Food you staying in the hotel, and he runs to that 3C but its your birthday on the car saying Happy Birthday? VS - Diamond in the Sky. The bed header nick made me Feb his birthday, its nothing like that. He found that piece of the wood. My birthday is April....so yours would be.....nothing look like to me.
(2468, 1357)

I thought it was Hugh's birthday yesterday.



The best ice things are milk shredded made....棉花冰

Not 刨冰



I saw it, the Apple TV now.






Never those things.... I am a girl, not that kinda all these TV. 


The girl got lost, the bathroom? https://www.youtube.com/shorts/EQEJqUeNfes

You guys have a baby, you don't stay indoor? https://www.youtube.com/shorts/WzyLNnpFoDM

He getting 3C? 



Why this parrots + the mechanic is on this channel? 

The birds?   No, I don't raise the birds, of course not. 


  • The Burger King has the onion rings. That one.
  • You can ask them if there is a cheese fries, I think they all have it. That 4 corner, one of that is across the hotel, has a Subway used to have these falafel breakfast wraps. It was on their windows.
  • Muji has those hand snacks, salty. You get a small plate, that walkway, that City Super, you open all the hand snacks on the plate...that is a very small ceramic plate on your own, inside the hotel. Every hand snacks from Muji, all by yourself. 
  • He is not there, right? So you get next isle, has those bubble bath from Japan branding.  You washing those sink first. With those "how many soap do you have"? From the hotel staff? and you use the whole piece to keep wiping the surface, and wait 5 mins, and rinse warm water, and the cold water. You repeated with that soap, 2 or 3 time, .....keep rinsing. You can just bathing in it. 
  • Every single day.



Wash my hair again, waiting.......warm my feet water...all that. My pillow case, i cannot lay down.

The sky is the Math, the Taiwan Youtuber someone they talking about the middle school math or something. Right...The birds say Ronan. I put in the Shane's facebook album, I think Francis (next by Frank), that is a women like her, or military lady to.


Ronan .....~~~~  Gosglow, right. They...all have an expectation from you, Ronan ~~~~



Sorry, waiting my microwave food.......




You know it for sure, no one finding their food to be ending up here in Taiwan, you just happened to get lost in the middle of the Taiwan, and the otters rescue finds you? Not the Rescue Rangers, its the Japanese otters groups? 


I need them to all going to Maryland like every video, everyone watched like a planning kinds of things, its in front of us. I don't really care about they coming here, as you can see, all these freedom on the escalator, you say or you heard me before that the definition of the city is defined by the population quota. All of them are the strangers on the road itself. We will never be the friends here.

Right, just the birds. 


Since I asked, or I have been wishing to ask you....Hugh about that Maryland,


For a week passing by. How do you gonna survive in Maryland with whom else might be the diplomat ? You are always going along with all of them right? 


Talking the bargain language is not those when you getting near some more experience in both the paper works or the daily procedure they always knew the legal process - in that jurisdiction especially, inside outside they knew about everything around.

Not me touring you in 7 days, yet?


Right, outside the banquet time.
Right, outside the sight seeing those building structure time.

You, Hugh. You know your ought-to-be's jobs? A special restaurant to show up them, and you one person make an agreement or talk through, to discuss, alone or you bring that 1 or 2 alone, finding a way to "agreeing" or "arguing", or something nice on the table, other than the TGI Friday, the first day we got lost between that Hyatt or W, its the same road for that one Pizza hut, all that....

You, Hugh. One you, how you gonna do that in Maryland, you knew or you paying attention this Camilla and Adam's father's that moving their family back to Utah news? 





I need to tell my parents too, that otter got a microphone.....

All these images, they saw it before, but today that I have never sent them and this Mission Impossible clips. Of course I tell my Line App, they already seen these person but I sent all of this looking the same along that CNN photo to show them, that...the otter has a microphone because that below name was a Japanese otter club forming. They just form, or they becoming a club? 


I change to the next post.

It just rained.






No comments:

Post a Comment