7/10/24

I need to go to sleep....

Babaji: Go


Too tired.

You gone to night market? My eyes cannot open...




This otter is sleepy on the sleeper? The sandal?

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/kIB2LERHbEU

How does he doing that? I am...just too tired, Hugh. You were saying?

Titanic ending Rose Dawson, the music???? And Barbie, not from Aqua, I understand it now. You mean the capital Barbie?

I cannot open my eyes....that's what happened. 


(Bathing, I had a bowl movement the things I eat, so I stay on my toilet. EVERY single day.)


Dawson: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgr1tAetgss

You mean the patrol, you mean Olivia, or you mean the son part? You mean your wedding, or you mean New York City, its the Dow Jones index? Nasdaq. 

That is the movie plot, Tina arrives there.


Ronan Nothing at All:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IobNcpiwpSc


You have nothing else to talk about it?

Everyone's diet is super giant fat. Both America or Europe. Including the American police, that is why they are in the jobs. The public failure education some human stabs each other's stomach - to those police. 

The accidental insurance too high vs the medical expense. They are the first one, the first thing telling everything on the TV whatever they did or past, of something.

I can tell, so I say something. 


Everyone has a right to determined how they read that movie. Whatever this Ronan saying nothing at all. I don't think he meant me. I think he meant his lyrics creation on the guy's part - not those girls a certain talk in the West Sphere.

You misunderstood a certain thing about those guys too. The entertainment industry.


UB they can continue to failure for the next 1000 years, I don't care they exist in front of my faces. With or without their parents. Most of those people, they imagine its their parents begging them to tell, or telling each other....one of those combination. All these movies in the court room or in the family room, to win win win ....

You mean from your part, or from my IQ if not your IQ dropped parts...What you wish me to tell you? American did their part the first day the first things to say. I am the first one the first thing the Jan 2018 I done those math part, and gets on the 2 years. Everything was sort. 


You like the music, or there is something you done the Dawson parts? That patrol? You mean American border, or the civil right on the Constitution idea? So why don't you open your mouth to ask me? This is the Victoria Secrets combine, or you mean the final results you seeing your every direction ways and tell? You get lucky !!~~~~


The real court room I never enter, I never show up there.

The real life how the movie is aired, is loud noise everywhere, its people guessing for the eternity year. Right now, they lean on me....funny, 178 years or 871 years, some one could live that long. 


The dumb ass blonde, the dumb blonde jokes, to the dumb ass fun.....funny !!!

In trillions, you will find out, that is what you saying. haha....We look normal each day, not on the first day difference.


The Library....interesting.

You have the IQ to keep all those secrets hidden and I keep saying, don't hide it with your mother, you will feel better to talk with all of them there. 

You like the Night Market? I think after 11, there isn't much anymore. They reduce those hours. Its people's mid night snack,......those European time on their CNN on the TV at mid 12 at night, strike. They go to 7-11 or the night market. Its their routine. 

The US time, sorry. Our mid night is 12 hours there day and night switch. The Wall Street and the Day time CNN always looks different. 


Happy to settle your 3C, you can take your mother to settle her 3C

Watching together your mind don't get too stressful like 3 days ago I told you? Inside your hotel. You can watch your Itune set up, your head stress relief, and you can work on your life stuffs if you were in the business. Some guys just need the 3C to live on and on.


The Japanese otter has a club?  (On the microphone)



Those books were in Chinese. That is a private library. 

Our ugly, the most ugly Taiwan rice cooker....those stainless steel inside, the ugliest things, well maybe just Shane makes it here. Some Westlife is home bound, to be honest to tell you. At this hour, at this time.....I am the only standard I forget to remind the world all around. Any guy is not one person relevant. 

Shane is willing so I told him last year and this year. I finish talking once, that is the end of when he makes his world happening exactly he meant he will make it, that's it. You mean I ever need to beg people?

Everyone kneel, bow, flat, its their only options, you don't know that is the only options at all....haha...


People will fail in 40 years old, every 20 years old is the only thing can exist for 10 years, their diet and their skin issue.

No one finds that out. I am = the same like the rest of the fatty. Gaining the weight and everyone worries. But no one knows yet...there is a name on the TV. It will never happen, so...until the decades went and gone....

They will realize every 20 years people fail.....

First Class, Last Stand. (X Man)

Those secrets, only the classify ET would be that daring and smart ass the first day to air and show, that will be UB 4 block and the 20 years ago I guess whenever the noon time strike was 2007, not 2004.

Probably you mean Frank, not Franz. Frank or Francis....he is a very very very dad (father of his world), that kind of deep voice man. Your voice is not deep, so isn't Shane or Nicky. They are all combine doing this to me....Every Universal commanders, is all that kinds of voice. Just like Bill from UB, the X Man Wolfy.


You cannot talk about it, then don't talk about it.

You just talk about the things you can unload yourself when your mother and your family members to sit together, you feel more supports doing this. I saying that starting on the first day. In 1 year you think back.....you always wonder why that get going someone doing things like that.

This is King is the Panda, or this is Prince William is the giant Panda, and your mother supposes to do her PR, other than you missing from the palace drama there?


You miss your room? You own 3C collection? No matter what, this is the foreign Asia world to your grown up experience. You don't need to grow up that fast. Some kids are educated well, some are inside up or down, none stop. But these TV you have a background or your mother or all of you, I don't know.

I wish you well. You finish doing what you need to do, you come back is fine, or you going to Washington DC? You look like just...strolling on the sight seeing to me. 


Those are not my otters, I keep saying that. I don't know what those boybands all together doing this the otter in front can talk on the microphone all this tricks stuffs to get in the conversation, so you show up on their attention. We pretend to own each other, the otter or me. I don't own them.....So I feel to put your head somewhere.


My mother is a handicap, all of my family. And I don't really have a father, so.....I tell the whole world, instead.


Shane, I move his parents in, right.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/8g756ag6VrQ

He doesn't really like me doing this I think, but because my hardware store here, its one block walk like you know how far those were.....These stove up, where when you own a stove to do this kinds of the cooking, you need the maintenance guy to change those all the time. 

I didn't learn that on the first day, but my mother is here, so we both seeing or watching that. She is up or down because she is a handicap, but I stay right next by. One extra people' help, its a lot of the unload. 

No, I have the resource to make the interior design, but my sky and my 2 towers.....these birds. I am not sure I will tell you....I just leave the things my mother already made. Its my home, I already feel used to as I grew up. 

But I know how to do these kinds of the cooking, right.

I was a chemist major.


Do you talk to your mother with a different langauge and like your head? 

When the time comes, I deal with it. Shane is not pushing, so I look at him, I look at you, I look at the TV, I look at the otter.

We have the Train Lunch Box, everywhere. Near me too. Near that hotel you staying in. 3310 Pillow Up Book. Front door, that street on the right. You have 1 there, and which one in the Mc Donald you visit, you just didn't turn right and around that corner to walk a little bit down. That is a 鐵路便當  - look at their wall, or the outside top banner.

You did a lot a lot a lot of the walking. That is a sandal, or that is a sneaker?

I think you need to sit down. So I am finding your indoor options every chair you can SIT.

From that library, your taxi where you get off, you turn around, its one straight way to your hotel, you know that, right? 

"Just keep going straight" to the Amazing Road.

Nothing is too far? Correct. 


I need to go to sleep, too tired.


Shane Otter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ftfFu9F1Jo







No comments:

Post a Comment