7/13/24

The rest of you, you are....imagined the food? Those places? My facebook? 我臉書上台灣那種食物? 你們在想像? 不是台灣的意思 ! 亞洲?

When you all going back, coming in? Too hot here....you find your way underground, those are all underground structure. You know this store? Good. You are all looking like 2 hands rub itself, you are about to try?  To do what? 

(I turn around myself, and these windy twirl airs.....you mean you reading that Hugh's notes, or he telling you all behind, behind my back on the phone every single day? )


Shane Filan - Back to You

https://youtu.be/0IQAOEZ3OiI?si=4tc9r0vOee2fstEa


They have some other lunch boxes options. Those...are the in-store eating. You have some local if you check their dining options fine, you can just sit down when you passing it by. 


Its like a maze.

(touch my air)

So it is about the maze, not about those Zombie movies again? Those Maze Runner? They have some near by movies 123? That is nothing like Aqua?

And then the food? Anything in the Victoria Secrets, the Maze Runner? I only watch the second one I think. Can you sit down? 


I know where, no....not those indoor. 


You just gonna guess by looking at these Chinese words on the top? 


I have to go to sleep. You make a plan and you make it happen, not just....staring all these internet food. We don't think anymore here. Just walking it down stair, literally speaking, the freezer session of any 7-11 or Family Mart. The Korean Chicken or dumpling, or chicken flat piece of the chicken drum. Your coins collections to make a meal? 

You need to lose weight before you coming in here, right? 

And your water? Where you gonna get your routine where to replenish all the water from carrying it back home? My mother is the maid, bring your mother, bring a friend, together walking? 




No comments:

Post a Comment