7/08/24

Shane ~~~~

 




This is not real, right? So hot, at 9 oclock ~~~~ You don't get out of your hotel until 11:30. You eat ....in your hotel, right, and sleep like me, if nothing to do ~~~


Otter says Neo Neo Neo = Shane


Walking by the 2nd otter.




Can I ask you? This is for Babaji thing, have you heard this person in your entire life?


Whom are these 3 people need the poo attention? Westlife? In Taiwan, I show up ~~~



Backstreet Boy Cat




Do you know what you raise up your head and look at it? The flags? That is the City Hall, Shane ~~~ Or your hotel flag? Where you are looking at ? You want to put your sun glasses on?


Westlife and Backstreet Boy, I used to....think you eat those microwave 7-11 all together on the round table.

Its too hot outside, you can always use the metro shade place. Its in front of 101. Its open. The metro opens at 6 oclock I think. 101 turn right, those are the exit with the number on it, going it down. Its open, you can go anywhere, that is the red line.

oh ~ the 101 front, there is the exit, I got so mix up, your too bright shining sky.....I cannot see anything. This hallway, they do advertising on 2 side walls, when we have the election and everyone looks at it, what it looks like.

I say horror, and there is no electricity inside? 






Everyone byes ~~~~~~~~~~~

I can sleep better without any of you !!! Bye ~~~ Love you all, Shane ~~~ Bye ~~~~~~



That two has to go and talking......bye ~~~~ finally.


Shane, Dr. Bing Shen and Lucy and my brother is in Zombie Korea train horror TV.

The same W Two world uncle.

That is my father's best friend, Joey Fatone that guy.



Make it !!!


















I have a soggy lunch.....pasta

I eat the vegan ice cream ~~~ not fat.


Of course not the only one, but Babaji is the only one.



Do they go to Japan trip yet? Whatever that is?





I watch my news, sleepy......








No comments:

Post a Comment