7/13/24

Okay, Flower Thousand Bone

Right. You ask your father first if the mother without it. 

You are a British, the soccer world. Man-to-man. That girl says. (She is the Man )

16th century after, you all no longer has a religion. That’s how we ended ? Here. They, not me, okay.

When I talking to her, it’s very clear she and her master. Both. All of these …garbage. 

You all …it’s the million people’s job, you have a song. 

America, I make it clear, I am sleepy. 


The steam engine or the coal, I don’t care !


This Hugh he leashes you? Not the other way around because ? He is a kid.

I need to find something without these walls inside …all of these, and the day to purchases and when people live in those transaction jobs, my mood is bad, I cannot hear any other things. When his vocation finishes, you all happy together again. I read things here.



No comments:

Post a Comment