7/19/24

I told you before !!!! NOT those American.

Never religious, or the cloth human. We don't know what those cloth means, not to us. Anything Ella Enchanted doesn't have a meaning to us whatsoever. That is the end of the talking.

Most American don't come here ~~~! They make a map to hint them, not I say I hear, or don't hear. Did I say that? You want to deal with those human faces, there are a lot of the normal human does the English teaching !!  Other than !


  • You want to see the NASA, those same time like my IPad, I always know.
  • You want to see these 7-11 table, or Family Mart on more bank road or the bank avenue, why they each putting a location exactly how they oriented.
  • And you want to know that bank in between why they keep selling the hotel towel, or something random every few season they take out and put it in. This one entire street nothing but the bank, only that is vacant.
  • Those noisy neighbors does. Your sandal is my down stair next by the unbrella that day I didn't tell Hugh, the other side of the Home Depot, near this bubble tea, one small traffic light.
  • You care about these birds cannot shut up, front or back. Worse....worsen at....
  • My every miserable Daan Forest Park. I don't go there anymore. The human or the birds. They stand there....like your ghost gosling terrible story, literally speaking. 
  • That street where the flower shop tomorrow they gonna go, too hot but under the bridge, if they get back to the right side of the same street to the Library, that is the whole Buddhism beas, or wrist, or statues or the crystal stuffs, except, Mon - Friday, they go tomorrow the weekend.  - That is my private school.
  • All these school have the ghost story I heard before, because Japanese ........
  • How the school are made?
  • So....anything else? When Hong Kong is not the Hong Kong or else it was exactly the Sailor Moon their happy story, I say that the first day in 2021.


If you are too old and using an electric chair, those road you just go on when 9-11 time, but you will see a lot of the traffic human people walking in and out. What is a finance district means that every morning, or the lunch time, or the afternoon when the bank close? 3 oclock? 

I am not sure you really like the bank, so we never talk about the Amazing Road. They just each got a name, I humility saying it, every single time.


My mother used to hire me those baby sitter, your money is unlimited, so why don't you use the correct sense, where they really hire like my mother did? You never seen those educated local speaking somewhat English or just being there. With the money, you can just pay and get everything done. No one says its more than the friend, of course not. But you will get 100 maid if you want, the local educated, or those Philippine. You have the money, so you don't need the Philippine application fill in for your parents. 

They push the wheel chair !  To Daan Forest Park.


When Shane coming in, you want me to pick you all up the same bus?

That is a similar to the tourism bus. I only by myself, I can only carry one SHANE sign or the flowers ~~~~its 40 mins, but you can find out where you get off before me? They have at least 3 or 4 stops the immediate after they enter the city. They have some other bus. And why don't you use the limo or the Metro MRT or the taxi? Its exactly the same 40 mins, you stuck inside the traffic, still the same direction, they design like that.


If you feeling all of them on the map hurting you, you do what I say, you know how much that really mean "hurting you", seriously.

100 meals = 3 meals a day, or 2, so saying 50 days less, would be a little more than a month. You know whom is hurting whom for real, to those especially nothing at all human existence reason to keep breathing or living at it. 

No, America is never a victim. Other people's tax dollars sign to....keep them great looking on the map traveling or flying or security all around, the accidental insurance, per staffs sent in America, they can all leave by the year 2019.

Youth.

Correct, hate, of course.


No, America is democracy forever, and that's why its a real tax dollar money from where, you care about it? How hell those after life? I keep saying it, before, didn't I?

Here....we have Australian those European pour into Australian .....I don't know when that was the beginning of Australia all that. You come in and find out. They live, breath and eat, you will get a sense, where those tax money dollar on Julie & Julia really meant on all of them, their tax dollars.

Of course, not America? Of course not.


I told you the first day, that is done talking. I am typing very hard labor here.

Every single time, the discussion is finished

My neighbor here is renovating.....next by. I fix the wall inside, because these are the concrete walls. They digging sound is loud. You just put a sign on the elevator, here gonna lasting period July to August, the renovating, Thank you and I apologize all the inconvenience, the floor and the mirror wrap up.

Then you are done. 

No, no bribing. Of course not. We are not China. 

No, you say what?  Each ring bell? NO!


A4 Print those translation words in Chinese.

"Here we gonna renovate lasting from the time duration in July to August. Thank you and I apologize for all the inconvenience."

The floor and the mirror wrap up.


Of course not, you just wrap up the whole thing including the walkway, you already told them on the mirror. 


No, you stay quiet for sometimes, so you go to 101 or behind all those Breeze mall or all those freezer things. You care about it. But you sleep or rest fine indoor, and you care about that unlimited called back to the US, so you stay on it. You seeing things or visiting. When I land.....

Its another world to me. It takes me 3 or 4 years to breath again. Its small here, but I just keep sleeping, stay on my chair, the bathroom, the kitchen, not to move my 4 limbs too much, watching the TV, staying home.

You go back (lock up your stuffs here the security that locks fine), and you go back 6 months, you decide how you stepping in and out. 

You care about a certain thing, you write it down, when you get back, you deal with it. But the first meal you got home, its probably from your luggage, everything you sense the city development, its nothing like that in America.

You gonna seeing these bakery, the different kinds of the bakery, the cake, the glass panel, the registry, the table serving, all that. You can live in the hotel like Hugh they are. Looks a lot smaller than the America, but your home, you make bigger.


Is there something I write particular different? The sign on the elevator, or the taxi, or the cashier to buy and purchase?

You don't care about the human here. Finish paying and get out, and go home, slam the door and mind your own business. The neighbor is only about the neighboring garbage stuffs all around. You tell the police when you be like me, jump, flip, bounce. 

Get your shoes, you gonna walk, or you really just...sight seeing and go back home. You sit down in the bus, find a seat, and squeeze yourself seeing those seat at, when you first got on. We are not China, but don't get in those rush hours


This is the finance world, you know what that suppose to be, that is how you use those Family Mart and 7-11, I already say that thousand times. This is not the religious world !! That is a meditation technique ~~~ finish talking !


I am sleepy, cannot wake up.

Nicky and Kian, that is a real law passing, you mean it?! I personally don't care about it. If they have the money, they ....go somewhere. Squares and Lilly those things. You guys fix Tim Cook thing, I don't care about it.


No, we are....a national flag exists.  You need to ask the American legal, it might be very real if you ....


My news and my lunch.



No comments:

Post a Comment