7/02/24

If I am eating a lot of the fruits here, or the raw salad, all that.....(right now, no, not a huge a lot vitamin C)

That was for the pain killer patch that time. Once a week I think. (Now)

When I got sick, I still eating the fruits? Yeah....but that is the coughing none stop.

When me coughing none stop, I just take the coughing medicine? YES. And you just turn that medicine branding behind to see the ingredient? YES. That was last year when I do the purchase, my mother got the wrong medicine to get the new medicine, so I can stop the coughing. I remember that very well. 



Reading the newspaper, Tom Cruise went to Beckham's 50 years birthday party, he is 61. And Victoria is his wife....so Katie Holmes has a daughters and dating this Suri.....guy. Toby Cohen

The gossip news.

Tom Cruise used to have one time long hair.....You google "Tom Cruise Young". If Zawanna looking like that, he is VERY very gay, the girly, flower means. I understand that. I think you all married on Earth, its better for you, not waiting another 30 years, because normally when anyone keep hearing you married for a long time like 30 years those, they are so sure, that is be together eternity means. You all want to go and married to Tom Cruise, say hi to 430, David (the scientology) 



No, just stay indoor, or go out BBQ life. Those are fine. 

Keep the shape, keep running.


No, I live in the city, I never seeing those things. There is a different, I know there is a water snake when I was very young, my parents took us near the water, but we never do the overnight camping. My mother never let us sleeping there. We always coming back home to sleep these comfort bed. I need to....be the modern sleek those real bed. Not anymore like 10 years ago those nick's running away 2012 those life anymore. 


No, our city has the outskirts, we get the drivers to take us outside, this Shane....whenever he arrives. He is busy.


The cooking I understand, anything else I don't really know what those are. 

The math we already finished.  In 2018-2020.




Hugh

You are literally here, or you intend to go home fast? My downstair is you give your donation money, or you asking a free "Loving Lunch" meals? Which one is you? You have the money, you can just go to the 10 steps away to that lunch cafeteria, there is the fish in there. If Shane brings that Nicky in....I tell Nicky to go there and get something for Shane too. I makes some devil eggs, those are serving cold. I am not even sure they eat those stuffs. I boiled some pasta, and some very very simple this dice tomato, some purple onion and olives. Its warm, but its just the mushroom seasoning.  They need to go down the stair to see the full lunch box giant. Maybe their stomach happy. I keep things in the fridge, so they eat or don't eat, they like don't like, its those down stairs.


I have the dry chickpeas to boil, its the same vegan version of the egg sandwitch. It tastes to me....the egg salad sandwitch.  You mash them, or I mash them. I can give Shane to taste, not really force him to change to the vegan. He likes that, I make that. Or else, I just boiled the eggs. I need to intake some of that, not a lot...so Nicky or him eats those things down.


And why you would be in England to coming here in Taipei again? Like the Otter says? You literally physically here and got sent home this morning, like the otter says? You walking on the top my head to go home North West......you didn't do anything on your vaccination health card when you coming in? We need to carry the health cards.

That is the at least 2 COVID 19 vaccination + one boost COVID 19 in this city people have that. 


I have at that middle school (bank avenue), those French ACE bread (the buagette), and Mia C Bon, has those creme cheese (not vegan), or some cheese, some spread. We are near the 6 Star hotel here, all selling these commodity here. The foreign eat-out goods.

Except the prostitute, if that is why you Hugh imagining things with the pink ball X-Man on your chest?


  1. The devil eggs
  2. The simple pasta (dice tomato, the purple onion, and can olives, or nicer olives)
  3. Some chickpeas (the slow cooker)
  4. The ACE bread + the real creme cheese (its a bit fat)
  5. The fruits, dice and cut in the container.  (The mango, the watermelon, the cantolope)


These things actually I eat them. That is why Shane has it...... He doesn't eat, I have to make? 


  • I think maybe he only drinks the miso soup.
  • I create the soup would be those clear soup......that will be the Chinese raddish, the apples, the pears, the Chinese cabbage, the carrots, the stew, and sometimes to put the potato in. You know the clear soup, I don't really need to eat all this veggie. I took the fruits out, right. or Shane, I make it maybe those Chinese spice, its a little bit like Pho. I personally drink...not as flavor as any of that.


You boil them for about 20 mins, slow heat 10 mins, and cover the lid, they cook on their own another 30 mins. I becoming so lazy at these things, I am telling you.

You put a timer on it.  No, its opens lid (the chlorine to evaporate needs 15 mins) 

They don't see anything difference when they just drink anything I make. I care about those things 15 mins on the water evaporating to the boiling points. 


Hugh, what you looking for, that is in Japan~~ our North East up.

The Ku doing that, that is in Thailand, that would be South West. Not here, Hugh ~~~~! You look like a baby, but I just tell you, not here. We have no economic values, correct.

That is why everyone goes to Japan !!!! 








No comments:

Post a Comment