7/19/24

Next- I am eating my mother's dumpling from the noon. You say....you two lives together the PC world and that Netflix black box here.

That is not making a food for me, or after to Ronan, one of those?

Both the Ireland lady and England Lady's merits, one of those physical merits or the spiritual merits I imagine whatever the other garbage things I heard were the citizen are here, and Westlife is no good human, none related discussion?

It was the Ireland, and England one year after, or they heard that before. Some I never thought they doing things like you two....or else 1 year ago, I post a sheet on the website. You didn't see any.




He knew some construction to the house, and you know how to prepare some tea, or the water, or the buying of some food with a tray, and kid's those cover together the chopstick and bowl?  小孩的餐筷   Its under the construction, you only have these....to use.

https://24h.pchome.com.tw/prod/DEBM24-A900G91U0

You use that in Asia, most the public space. My mother does that.

https://tw.buy.yahoo.com/gdsale/gdsale.asp?gdid=p0458264196749


I wish Ronan will get along with the animals, like if Wallace would.

Ronan he happened to sing this: I Hope You Dance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbJruWd6bmU


A tray, some utensil, the cup, or the thermal bottle, the white towel, the hand towel, the lunch box, the stainless cup, the napkin (from the table), the kitchen napkin towel, and the traveler's tissue boxes.





=====                 =====

=====                 =====

=====                 =====

=====                 =====

=====                                  =====

=====                                 =====

=====                      =====

=====                       =====

=====                      =====

=====                      =====

                   ====================================================


The Watson's Pharmacy - the alcohol wipe. I care about these things only in my life. 

Do you have any friends like Abudobi? Turkey vocational, or Italy, or Spain, the family friends, you know these city, they stay in those mall built up the new world city, through the family connection. You built up your connection to side by, the social circle the next time Era.


They are agent in between them, the commercial group like a circus idea, only exist those green clown Ireland, the Irish world. The barren land like that Gately telling you. They have no statue like those in England. As they grew up as the child star.....those commerical interests or you saying the boys, or the guy's to enter the school, and one day finished, their personality changes to talk about, how to work together.

That worlds is often fake, keep smile-ing or else, you have no jobs Nicky, those singing has no substance at all.

Say it:  Britney enter the boo peripheral, not poo.....statues.  All political worlds starting to change a penis in the mouth.

Say it, Nicky.

Say it loud, or else.
Louder~~~~~

A potato half, you want me to fork at it,

In your all mouth? To sound a penis of the lifetime, you will learn all Ireland a lesson?

Blessing !


These animal laterly is very frequent to die in front of everyone on the news in the public. You like the Mocha bear Nicky?

Everyone has the same color strength, you think I know? 


Normally the social circle is where the gossip makes the eternity in 24 hours a lie. Yogananda's blue book, right? AJ next by R? Curls hair that one, tie behind, looks like Slam Dunk street group.

Last year March, they finish here... I say Shane for 3 weeks, and I talked to Nicky. My phone.....that time wasn't broken, so its Nicky talking or I was in communicating. Maybe later I called Shane, the romance of the summer, to those thin jaw of a handsome, its those Fanny's husband got the red card in the group monks, those jaws....looking Chinese superstitious. I used to ....talking to those motorcycle high school ...he asked me for money just not kidnap me in front my house door right here. I just got back from the school, I was so young.

Maybe when the autumn I start talking to Shane seriously. When was the first time I talk.....the phone, usually it was the phone from the youtube, that time. I don't think I was talking to Shane for long long time. The public hears it for about 3 weeks at March, I used to have a high school. 

So I didn't really know, Shane.

This year? You mean after the Dec that will be the hospital, its Kian and Nicky. Shane by himself again....I maybe call him I did, once. When did I talk to Shane~~ the romance ends finished all things on that stage, so great of this shining Elsa Blue. 

No, they work together. Westlife has a name. 


I found out. I forget if I tell Shane this morning. R guy, he reads the blue book - the Conversation with Yogananda. 

Those are all looking similar, its in the wind !!! The Lotto from my facebook ~~~




I can be coughing not spitting the blood, they must have a hell of the way reading that book. 

I found out they are those nothing to do away from the leadership, so they love these secrecy books, if they can find. How interesting to draw their attention if that is per secret they can hear and find, with the evidence at their front monitor, if they reading through those reference, only they know we each other saying the secrets. That is called the leadership  ~~~~

Babaji = 887

You put the Chinese audio on =887

d=4= si

= yes


How amazing? You want to know more about these secrets?

Do you know Ronan, Irish, so they are like Gately those? You would ....see that as the same friends every singing groups?

DV has the ice in it - Its Frozen. I did read it. Dean is 124, so Ana was me. That kind of 887....something in somewhere I read....I forgot. Its the ice in it.

I tell you their weakness.....they actually believe they are correct. If someone enlighten why they are wrong, they start to tremble and freeze just like the TV, its they always right, so there is a file-ing, they pile up all the evidence.

Shi .....


That kind of the attitude, not the first day to ensure everything is correct = they got fired every single time. Seriously, they never knew that.

shi ....


If 1+1=2, that will always be correct.

2+2 = 4.

The science universal truth.

The answer : Correct.

Math in itself can be the evidence as the theoretical can be seen, that is a part of the deductive or the inductive out of the per line per equation to demonstrate. That process exists, not as the theory. That formulated process exists. 

The formulated process is not a theory, right? Its a step by step being deductive out. Its not a theory, its per line, per write-out, meaning that someone if defined that as a deductive or inductive steps in math, that overall exists.

But that wasn't exactly the steps sounds like an equation? 

No.

( Math in itself can be the evidence as the theoretical can be seen. )

You always tell people at the first line?  

If 1+1=2, that will always be correct.


Its the Heavenly hour or the Earth time (not necessarily the earthly time)

天干地支

、辰、巳、午、未、申、酉、戌、亥

Shi ~ no one knows I speak in Chinese !!! They are Time in 2 hours in between 11-1 is the first word.  The fortune telling usually other than the number to arrange, its one of those to predict to know the future...right? A lot of people required to find love !!


You want to look at this ASMR crab?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nd_7gDF5YjM


Rodent usually mean the teeth I think, or the tail structure in the biology saying a mice, but saying the crab, those are with the shell means. 

Do you mean they need to take the evolutionary biology ?

They did.

To get an A? 

You know what A is? I don't think they are particularly hurried to get anything right in front of their parents, or that medical board, they probably just got told verbally without writing it down, so many years passes, their life is squandle away. Its not in that location, everyone knows that.

oh ~


I have to go to sleep, and be on the phone......I think Nicky wants to talk, but today its Kian say PH. I think its Shane ~~~

hey, do you mean they suppose to be flying, that is not to much at where including SUNY Brook D. T? 

shi.....



No comments:

Post a Comment