7/24/24

On my phone ~~~~

New otter everywhere....you all busy?


Kerry was on.

Trump was....on a motorcycle

And England you all finish? I talk?! (UB you all included - my LinkedIn every words the whole yesterday)

Tomorrow morning you listen all these, you drink a mouthful some warm water. Warm up your 2 hands 2 feets, and you go to sleep, all of you. Both England and Ireland.


Just listening to my voice, everything is wrong, I am telling you.

No, I know Mark is on the peripheral, Shane is on my phone, right. (Nicky)

Right.....Ronan too. okay.  You want me to talk, I talk. 


Ronan and Prince William - How to Handle these.

Audio 1 (1:18)  |                                             Audio 2    |  Audio 3   |   Audio 4   |

So Ronan, the audio 1 above, you copy my every word, pretending? Introduction.

Including you Riley (Audio 2, 1:54), slow down your voice, slow down your paragraph. You Harry Potter, all of you. Prince Harry, you.

But here I am talking to Prince William. I care I have a mother.

Audio 3 ( 1:16 ) - Harry, his personality is liberal, like Shane like Nicky. Anna right now has Kerry on the peripheral, with some military. Far Away, there is a Earth - Celestial leadership, she feels like, its today having a talk. Today.

(Say it these highlight paragraph, now)


Audio 4 (3:26)

Audio 5 (5:53) 

How you character yourself to be a England King, William

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FZPrk22HozREFKt-6FSnM_DWhUr5hRZ1/view?usp=sharing

If you don't become a monk, Ronan, you want to do this?

Even if you becoming a monk, in 20 years, you still need to do this. Say it 20 mins, per words your personal staffs transcript to you. Right now, Ronan, you just copy my per words, you will change your mind? (Tomorrow)

Just write a piece of the yellow pad down, your mind stress relief until tomorrow morning. 


Yeah, go to sleep. Tomorrow, you all have your itinerary. 



okay



Classify

Kerry, 15 years ago. Mark, jail. You did all those transcription? I saw him, no, I didn't read all that. Babaji is in hell, not just in jail, Probably for the millions years. I remember...no, I don't know the details, you write it down with a pencil I remember.


The Earth-                                         Celestial

You have somewhat hair, leadership, looks mild. You. Sitting with the celestial leadership, you have a female after you wearing the eye glasses and you both just wear the uniform. Right....you coming back, or you stepping it out of your office. Tell me, why I don't like about you, so she sits there, she doesn't know how to talk there. She sounds like Dr. Chambler those personality. She got modified, putting it back to the classroom to have a lot more style, call UB? - The student evolution, that's why.

You look like Dr. Norman, juicing book from the 80s.  Amazon Book: Here

Dr. Norman Walker   諾曼·W·沃克  商人

He is a businessman. Nick got that same juicer. Why    ~~~~I am looking at him, I regret every single day more, this nick Catricala, Anan? 

Tell me you are not the same person .....seriously.

That leadership's security, Hi ~~~ you know Babaji has 2 maid, one small girl, she told me that is Lords of Ring, the spider den those are 繭,getting heavier and heavier, and I learn another word yesterday in Chinese. She just volunteered those information, the heaven has no stress to live and breath, Frank is pressing from Venus, and why that is another military women talking, not Francis, either she is on the throne, or its a more stronger character lady.





You are on the ground, that's why? You are your side of the leadership. 



The real celestial, and that is the real celestial, your entire....doom those structure with your control panel relax similar to that Florida Venus project, you know where you are, or you want me to describe your interior design? I don't have those luxury interior design, of course not.

The real celestial will only have those clear brain literacy, your classify has that word, in 430 those material, "The brain clear those" without those traumatize stress or the memory or the feedback body or the brain fuzz reaction or you imagine to drink together with that Harry here on Earth, smoking like that Kian? 

Where is that Danish prince? On Earth? 捷克 can you see him? He has a crystal ball? Your eyes, I seeing through?  Czech Republic. They told me that, I don't know for sure, not in my real life. I don't care about those things. No, I can just look at him, right. No, he cannot see the crystal inside I look at him those? No!

How you gonna land? UFO? Dutchman flying fries is in German. We have the Irish Potato, no...that location they mix next by. Originally, it wasn't there. The entire Irish, it was ....

(Your celestial leadership calls, so far away)

You know your deep sea base those human far away, he is not far away in the vision, now its veil in between ....no wonder that is the celestial.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hh5XsCmcM5Y

Too tooo toooo fat. 

Like Mark's song?    Where he is from? You like him?

"No, of course not. "  - All right. 


You kinda retired right? (Washing things...)

He or any of us, none of us is the retiring mobility, really. Your family still here, you want to be with them, or take them up? They know you.....pass on?

My entire peripheral or like Babaji or him its nothing, but the traffic of the people the business deals. He. 


You are fine, you are all very discipline type of the classify military (?), nothing like that Harry all of the, combine UB. No. You are fine.

That's fine. You are clear to talk, and express, and be natural, that's fine. Organize, that's what I mean, you see an instruction from your monitor, you can deliver something, the project process all that. Your entire world, all that. That's fine. You are fine.

200-300 years you staying there all of you? And...some younger ones, the guys or the girls, look like Dr. Chambers, or Harry Potter, or Scott? And...your family parents gonna pass on? To move to another location? That's what I mean.

Are you coming on Earth, that's what I mean?  You are the deep sea base those human, type? You are? I have no idea what they are, I heard the words, yeah. 10,000 years technology in advance, that is what I see fake Tesla or BTX? The other way around, the last one.

okay.

(You are left handed)















No comments:

Post a Comment