7/18/24

They put so loud at my neighbors these noise....you can all eating outside many times.

But you learn one thing more convenience than before, then you get used to this lifestyle, sometimes you just don't care about the cooking, that much. I see so many food, I am not hungry. I just want to drink some coconut water. 

You plan to run a rental place, that is an address on it. Then a lot of the things mailing to you, I just told you the choices.  1) The mail box  2) Your address 3) UPS  4) Your money order those strangers from the facebook, they only know the address from 7-11. You pay at 7-11.  5) You happen to be in the post office, so you gone to the ATM, or the Pharmacy next by or pick up something a pizza in the afternoon. That is a thin crust oven. Across, I think that is their competition, 110 NT a slice. They must be.....something they charged those money, but I never find out.

No, HAVE YOU EVER......needs this 12345, knowing you run those paper works behind, in front of every building before? 

I am not hungry, because I am running !!!!


I am talking serious....so

Do you have some buddy friends, your same age, here dancing or you doing the silly things....you know together you feel better to stay for a while, and go on walking or touring, or even south again? Or going to Japan again. You can move everything later all up with your furniture. The sea shipping too.

No, someone whom done this 12345. 

A lot of the people don't cook here, they just eat the uber, you haven't set up that. My mother knows, I don't use that yet. 

You both rest at least 3 -5 days, sleep a little bit, rest a little bit. Away from July a little bit those dates you got scared all that. You eat a little bit your leisure time to the leisure snack. Everyday is a little bit relax than another day. 

Do you have the works back home, you worried? You want to fly back, both of you, or one of you? You can come back in another 2 weeks. Or you can plan that....how you put inside a space, and do you wish to see the doctors before this arrange time in and out?


                       |                                 |                                 |

                       |                                 |                                 |


  2 weeks                 Planning to                 Actually seeing the fruition. 


You never had a business trip like over a weekend, 3 days you flying to somewhere?

Like Friday got off the school, I go to Toronto, and be back on Monday. You make a Thursday Night to Tuesday morning. How is your mind works on that? Less stressful? 


You prepare some mind set, there is nothing a big deal. You think when you sit on the taxi, or the metro, or the bus. Put that interval, its not a big deal, you running a bit.


This chicken wings/ drum/ breast ? When you prepare at home, its right at 7-11 or Family Mart RIGHT NOW, without you cutting like the video when they prepare after the frying. https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Akxzzu3PFLI

You can just spend the time, buy that, microwave that + the veggie microwave, 2 sitting on the table without the cooking, without the stress on renting, but in talking, what you all should be doing that day, and have fun.

The package you look from the freezer, that is not cutting. Here they cut in 6 pieces? So you want to pretend you have that done + the veggie package to microwave, and both sits right at that windows, another relax day. Think, talk, hang out. 


Japan

Do you want to plan 3 days on the Disney resort on the tourism? Right next by Hallo Kitty, that window? You seeing through? Away from the furniture street. It might be right on their wall. You asking them? 

You can rent a place like a month, and you run to Japan for 3 days, and you get back and pick up your luggage and go home. That is one options? You talk, you have fun, you are on the airplane, you are on the bus coming back to this hotel, leaving at this hotel. You get through the immigrant, the easy coming in and going out freedom, and you pack and goes, collects all the luggage that put the things to the mail. You mail right here to England, and everything pick up from the renting place and next 2 or 3 days, you are on your way to go home.


You want to breath a little bit? 

There is nothing big deal. 


The air-con guy is here.... Go and get busy.....~~~~I didn't dress up !!


I am back. I am taller than her. All right, just pull this tubes off, every single time, every single summer. 

I personally don't like to leave home, or going out....becuase this UPS, or the mail man is ringing the bell like my mother goes down, and I am here, that kinds of life. This city is a lot of the people. No matter what, like ...right now I am carefree, you already know. So I cook these home, if Shane is next by....let's say not the first day we are on the same floor. I just stay near.

1) The post office  2) the bank, every ATM,  3) the front and back ATM, the bus line up or tax building. I am telling you !!! 3) UPS 4) The second floor or just next 7-11. 5) Pick up something Mia C Bon, etc etc. The Japanese detergent in the pharmacy store. Check all their catalog or the special, including the next by.

They all have those catalog, you just pick it up, and I put on the table, Shane is next by, he looks at it. That is a fast speed of a city idea. He can fly back and forth Ireland to find out. Its a different life. 


So if I am home ALL THE TIME, not far remote like England their Mushroom Professor looking that man, too far away from the city. I just always born in that momentum. My family is like that.

My diet is not so these Asian side, and those Paul or any bakery is too far away, so if I uber everything from the city in, its paying right at my door, I don't bother to go out. I am not sure how much Shane likes to walk outside, I go along with him, but at home, I just think, make the food, quiet.....some people like me is quiet !!!!!

I doing the things a lot more.

And I having a title other than the TV its unregister what that is title. SOMETHING ELSE I work for it. You probably taken everyone imitate a title. I know what or how or why of something I have done, it may not have anything the title any TV or else.

That is very very very very busy, one of this day. I just like to be home and be quiet.  I bring all of their parents in. They can all move back in one summer, to be honest. Together they learn the Mandarin a little bit. 

Yeah, I teach them, they find out in one week. They immediately capable to go around the city, if they like that, we continue. I use the white board. 

No, they don't need to jump up or down those bus, NO. They can just use the underground those metro sounds more civilized. I do those jumping things. Those too high up? Literally jump to the pedestrian? Right...its always like that. 


(Look at them)

They wear contact lens, the sun glare on their eyes, I am not sure. They know jumping up or down from the back door of a bus, why that card has to be swipe twice, when you get on the bus, and when you get down the bus. 


Another thing - I have never seen an otter before. I have 25 otter channels +  a zoo.

Are they supposed to be lecture a geography major on the ground? The Japanese otter ?!  My roof birds are not my birds, today that is 20 birds ? I just didn't say how many days they willing to keep doing that over 2 years now? 

The financers, no one does a thing with the animal, do they?  Do they think those things look normal other than the office air-con and a printing machine? 

I don't see that much human....right.  


Next - You all gonna learn some Chinese ? - The city activities ?! Before I retired those....free blood measurement at this near "every address lane, avenue, street...one of those town leader?" 





No comments:

Post a Comment