7/15/24

Your American time boybands to go to sleep???!




I am sure you all talking through things between all the guys, anything you see from that TV, the animals on the Live show. How do you all making them talking? 

I will buy you all and Shane's cakes too, but vegan is no butter or the milk make, you all cared about the real or none real? Its the fat difference, to me its the same chocolate or the fruits inside. First, I don't need to make them. Second, among the guy's real fitness world, those math do works on the caroles in the K unit. (1000) - I care about it, to lose weight. No, personally, maybe Denmark those small cookies I ate. (I used to hate them when I grew up, anything the foreign world makes). Have I eat what that is now? 

No. 

And why changes? Its Niko And ... giant road similar to the Amazing Road tree across, they meant you take it freely by weight, scale to weight. They have those and some other things....you want some, or that entire store you cared about it? You want me to tell you, it used to be a....Maria or Mery...瑪麗亞 ( The comic book Sailor Moon's same author, or the Ice Skating, the worse drawing the last picture of the last story those - horrendous).

What's the new name now? 順成 meaning? Going along to Succeed or accomplished.

I know it makes no difference to you? America, you check the payless shoes? The price?? Get enough pair, I need my size too...the girls. Its one of those I can keep a closet of them.  I will get Shane's size too. No, no particular reason. I walk a lot....I am telling you UB 4 Block....means to my foot and all these things, you better not to get a lot more expensive those branding shoes you get mad. Those things in America doesn't mean to you. 

No, its like a Maze, but you are fine. Shane will be very fine. 

You .....take a guy with you. No....I found out. But, I go next by Shane.

With Shane, he doesn't need to be detailed with anything. You two partners if were going to.....you need to be a little bit more organized, seriously. Write it down daily, you will collect 7 days a notes when you staying here longer, and if on the half way, you stop. You two now can talk about, the partner together. You don't want to do this until you come back next year, .....you will see something you change your mind, correct.



You care about it, then you bring that date, you sounds like to be a man-to-man things.

Or the girl, but I say,....you two work best on the eyesight and the walking mileage. 

I personally don't know Shane, but I think he stays here until the maid I set up we both together for the rest of the life, not the separation anxiety those. You don't know what that means....so he won't be as affected as you all have to leave.

No, something going on when you work as the guy's method, I say 1) EYESIGHT  2) WALKING mileage !!!

I think I say seriously, do I mean that?


You want me to say that again and again?

The happiest things in life, you didn't think of.....it will not be today, but that day you need 2 elements. 1) and 2). That is enough hint? 

In the end of this story, you are not to blame on anyone.

Anything this Mission Impossible - Theme Song means to you at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHIkL-BxyH4

Care about it?

You sure the day you see...your choice that time?


Which one? 

It will be gold in different type of the bracelet, similar like.....these looking in vertical, you gonna count, or you gonna see the design. You never watch these movies, do you? 

You don't remember the sequence.

You want to finish that book - Berlin Story, the children's literacy? 


The day Nicky if comes one person, or Kian....

Me and Shane pack him enough food, the day he lands, he has a sheet, what to do......I know he can tell the difference the first meal, or the snack immediately in front of him on the cold room house Ireland weather. No more shorts, no more sandal, no more t-shirt, no more sun glasses.

The meat can dump and microwave, the tuna can dump and microwave.

The instant noodles in 6 packs, I find you all TSA confiscate products from Asian. 

The Paul's bread can be wrapped up in the large suitcase for Nicky. I know how to pack, me and my mother. I am telling you....the first day when you land home, you always tell me how much you miss home, seriously !!!


They all looks vertical, you dare to touch, or you seeing the left or right?


Was that very very horror?

Extremely ! Seriously ~ I told my mother today. "Do you remember about one time you always cook at the noon, and I always left, don't eat those food? I went to Y or those place....A to Z, you remember how you get back last time, all that? 7 years ago " (I describe her everything place.) She cooks everyday meal in the trash can. 


Exactly like the video, but in the gold (fake), shining and beautiful. Your eyes....how much you saying the silver inside the beautiful gold, your hand will first touch, all of them, to find one things inside, correctly?

Never read those children's literacy? Its very very very enchanted. All the things being displaced, and that seller doesn't know. There are the earing, there are the necklace, there are these, your height its too tall, these are for the girls. You gonna stand to look, or bend down to look and raise up to see in front of you?


Here   |   here    |   here   |  here   |   here   |

Tell me.... your choice. 

See the ring, toward 28 pictures down. Next by the sticker, the top is the hanging....to ??? you put those rings inside those selected necklace to your own height and see, but this is one side.

https://jackla39.pixnet.net/blog/post/468023366


You all remember what that is Enchanted in the movie, or Ella Enchanted.

I know all that...but there are the lightening to under those....I went to a lot a lot a lot of the store, because I am a girl. I didn't tell Hugh yet, not yet. He already blacken, and triggering the thunder I guess. 

No, Elizabeth or Eben....no, not any of the people's - whom else make the money. You read or watch those movie at the time to choose....you dare, or me, you mean me I count?


The moment....you drawing yourself near, walking towards and stay there. Fix, or look, are you going to hand touch?

No, you never been to those, at all.


Otter walks into that door.....you know what that means? 

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/8BCsYvfmems

This music means to him on the first day?





https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAniOB1Ts4k


I haven't figure it out how to tell anything yet.....no one came. 

That is John Sheppard = the Stargate Atlantis, and me and Westlife all hanging on the top of that City rises....you don't actually think, the reality has to be real? 


Next - Someone is at that Niko And....





No comments:

Post a Comment