8/13/24

3310

You mean Babaji

https://youtu.be/1Yf-zhyNxXw?si=dei1nv4CKw_6fjCo

You mean what's the Master like him, if the whole world collapse, and you hold it until he comes back, and return everything back to him? Really, you make that decision inside your mind, outside your soul?

You heard about Babaji before? Which one?


In the world zone, they only cared about the water statue of my mother's house. No one knows if the TV didn't say. Everything that daunt on me. I need to care for my mother and the house, and when I restful, I figure it out a way, how to work it out the TV with everything all around that comes a flash of light million voltage on me.

Our worlds don't have a religion like that, of course not.


My apartment, my unit, and stay on the correct jobs, get my own life back to where it can retire at 65 years old. All the things this world believe. No no no no, not those things inside this tale. I cannot count on nick, I cannot count on my mother. I open my mouth to tell someone, I would never do that. The TV shows up so giant, grandly, I am so dead....


"Babaji is on the TV ! "

There is a such thing Babaji got put through the TV, you live in which remote life, to get to a place that has a cable, and that cable just happen to have the newest TV, there are the traffic light outside, the night light outside, the exit ways, everything is a modern world. I come back to the modern world, the years still have some road to go, but my mother's physical health will run down, she is not 40 years old anymore. I need to one person settle everything she can feel trusted, just one me. No one else can take care of her. 

You imagine she just get used to another person, to do what for her?

Me. Just me.


I think she is a lot more important. I don't need the whole worlds to do what, those things don't exist in our modern setting of all things. I need to keep her feel safe, feel convenience, feel more resourceful. I sit there and think !!!  I give 2 more years of my life. I just sit there and think ~!

A lot of the people have a plan in their life, I never...think so further in my life. I have a belief, the world comes first and me and Babaji just 2 of us? Never gonna those his disciples or SMCH with his. That time I feel like that, the entire TV, Neo, or anything else attached to it. They doing things.....

I get there and I figure it out. 


No, just be practical. You, your home, your family, your career, and you retire at 65. You don't make anyone else to worry about you. Your family. Your health, your hygienic, eat healthier, pass the winter fine, sleep warm, keep warm, keep the food made, and the life be happy.


Babaji knows I have only 2 people in my life, nick or my mother. They die, I got no one else around. I don't need him to worry about me. Not the birds, not the otter, so I drag that Shane. Babaji doesn't need to worry, I have no more human around me.

Why don't you just believe what I believe? 


No, I am not really Square, or their side those family, what did I claim from the Americans? You think this which things mix all together? But at least I am here. Let's say she and them go to the DC, and I never move, they coming and going, they feel someone is in Taipei, they can do a little bit ABC still, someone pamp them to go. You know how....sometimes if you study abroad, and you say you are not looking at the arguments to say love, to say the friends, to say the associate, and the dining table, at any age?

Yeah. Let's say Pang, Let's say Tina seeing them with the kids. They are like the family bound cluster together.

My profession is too higher up, I didn't deliver a speech not because I cannot, just the paper works are fine those.

Their parents spoil them more, they need those all around.


I ... don't need any of that anymore, unlimited the paper works


What if that will never be on the TV, what you gonna do? The transformer, or the drones? 

Where to get a cable? 

I from a city, I remember my home, where? Here? 

Babaji says run, and I run, and? You can do all that when you had little money, or little faith that carrying you through, everyone is very bad all around.


Just do the modern laws, seriously ~~~ I freak out with all those fantasy before...the modern, the modern, the capital, the city, the public hygenic, the housing paper works, the laws, the medicine, the IT, why don't they just TELL me?

You probably one of those fantasy you believe every friend and every love? Really?

The past or the futuristic, (the current them outside)? 

Being the guys, you all probably have the best friend, the girls WE DON'T have.


You don't live those life running away, far away, and....no direction turn. Once is more than enough in my whole life, NEVER NEVER again, I never leave my room, EVER.

The normal human is not supposed to be live on the Voice, the Sky / the cloud and the birds on every tree !!!! You live that life before? Let's say, all these vanish the second day, I will tell you, I have no problems seal myself into this modern world, no more this anyone tell me those things exist. 

oh ~ you live with your pets. 



I have to go and clean up and my foot. 



No comments:

Post a Comment