8/02/24

Do you all find out what's the embedded things in any group?

A certificate like from the teacher's union. They are? The Hollywood, or the boyband, anything is not looking in front of me, the military included, every star on their badge, or the police saying near by / the fire department ?


About your cooking? 

You seeing these movie: Battlefield.

If I looking at Prince William, I understand those are real, the uniform, and going on the helicopter, I understand they all are. The water is heavy, too much "walk" just any distance this Asia military data from the America, from my bathroom to my chair, to my bed, and laying it down 24 hours almost like, my psychological problem, I don't even going out to shop for the food, everyday laying it down, and sleep.

I don't actually want them to suffer those 3-4 years how to breath on these sky rocket building, and to explain things in front of them, or in front of my house to do those simple tasks life. But if they find out, they still suffer at it coming in, all that included to retire. I didn't really feel Shane is to going be with someone, or the guy or the girl things those idea to be honest. He looks like that doesn't mean...he should be?!

= its to shop these mountain folds of the Hallo Kitty.

Get my head some sense, a guy supposes to be at.....so I think about. 1) Jumping out of the bus, that is a step, right....but there are 2 motion going up or down with the card, and jump down.  2) Its Aqua worsen looking. - Turn Back Time.

When I evaluate, I need my quiet time to re-think. I used to have more sense on this. 


About your cooking? 

About your cooking, about your cooking.

I don't forget 1) the route on walking the map or 2) anything boiling like the chemist every cooking procedure, its very simple.

I will tell you UB those lab grades, or you all will forget. On the cooking steps, but they are the guys to make the money or the business, so they eat out. I mean why you all need to cook, the girls or the boys.


Do you know where are the certificate human at, any one of them? You all behind, so you know each other for real, that certificate? Then, that one person should have a lead to go somewhere and find out, WHY?





No comments:

Post a Comment